Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Help me Write my Book

Hey guys,

I’m getting pretty serious about publishing this book on love/relationship issues. I may include an article that will deal with the question “How will I know I have found the right person?”

Here’s how you can help me. Just email me and give me TWO TO THREE SENTENCES on how you knew you found the right person. No stories or long explanations.

I do not plan on presenting this as a “formula”—in fact, I plan on explaining that there is no “formula.” I’m just looking for some major themes.

For you to comment, you need to be a committed Christian who has been happily married for at least a year (preferably longer). Please include how long you’ve been married in your reply.

Let’s see what I hear from you . . .

Blessings,
http://kuyakevin.com

Comments

• I knew I found the right person when I cannot find any reason not to be with him. When I think of breaking up with him and I end up getting lost with thoughts of him. I knew I found the right person when my brain share the same thoughts with my heart

goodluck on your book
  • Thanks. Keep up with my blog for more info on the book :)
  • What's that book all about?

There's no "right" person. It is how you make of that person (it's how you see that person) that makes him/her right for you.

The right person is the one that you decide to be the right one for you.

And when you have decided that he/she is the one, making the relationship work out, even if there are flaws and trials and sufferings, is another thing.
  • When my wife and I met, we didn't know if we were right for each other or not.

Through the years we just worked towards making ourselves the perfect person for each other, working one day at a time, to this day, until the day we reach forever.
  • ^ yan si LaTtex. hehe. kala ko dati babae ka. :lol:

but yea. i definitely agree with that. there's no such thing as a perfect person. it is how you make of your partner.
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ yan si LaTtex. hehe. kala ko dati babae ka. :lol:

but yea. i definitely agree with that. there's no such thing as a perfect person. it is how you make of your partner.

i believe KuyaKevin asked "how will you know if you have found the RIGHT person" - NOT "how did you find the PERFECT person"

RIGHT doesn't always necessarily mean PERFECT.

and the question is addressed to married people, not just couple in a bf/gf relationship. so being married means there must be a reason why you think your wife/husband is THE RIGHT ONE because u married her/him.. (unless it's different reason like napikot or something..) :bop:

teka, tama bang iexplain pa tlaga..?? hehe
    anyway, i've been married for 3 years and it's not all heaven coz we still have differences. we still work things out. but i know i have found the right person because i prayed to God for all the qualities i love to have for my husband-to-be. and thankfully, he gave me my husband.
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    agree. there is no such thing as a right or perfect person. you make yourself the right one everyday.