Home PEx Chat Personals

getting to know lia and carine

last november. i bought these two ladies from a human aution program. but they don't seem to be doing the end of their bargain. ang daya.
ano ba ang nick ni lia at carine sa pex. mahuli nga

Comments

• i bought the services that they were offering. not them. parang naging pimp tuloy yung human auction program.
  • maybe you should approach them and ask them. baka akala nila wala lang yung auction and you don't really mind. u want me to tell them? hehe! just say so.
  • marky is gay!!!
  • Originally posted by bluee rain
    maybe you should approach them and ask them. baka akala nila wala lang yung auction and you don't really mind. u want me to tell them? hehe! just say so.

eh nilalapitan ko naman eh. busy daw sila..

diba si lia si leeyahgrl?
  • pls check ur edsamail yecherchong. thanx

btw...um.. nilapitan mo kami?..um when? juz wondrin =)and we did naman the first few services diba... we're actually just waiting for your signal for the upcoming services
  • Originally posted by SwEEtsExY
    pls check ur edsamail yecherchong. thanx

btw...um.. nilapitan mo kami?..um when? juz wondrin =)and we did naman the first few services diba... we're actually just waiting for your signal for the upcoming services

it's not you actually. it's more of lia. pero. i just didn't want to be specific with it. i just hope you dont take this seriously. it's okey really.
  • Originally posted by SwEEtsExY
    pls check ur edsamail yecherchong. thanx

wala akong natanggap.

sa hotmail mo na lang i mail.
    unreliable ang edsamail.
  • Heya carine :) ur so cute kinda like you so much....was

wondering when can we meet up ? :p;)

Hope your still single and available :p;):)