Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

pan0 ny0 mlalaman na seryos0 senyo ang isang guy?! as in yung tunay na lalaki ha!

i need an advice....if ur a girl much better! pag-Guy ok lng din! give din ke0 ng advice para mlaman ko kung pan0 ny0 snesery0s0 mga babae sa ngaun....
thnks and G0dbless t0 all!

Comments

• :lol: tanong ata lahat ng babae 'to e.

if in a relationship?

siguro...

if he makes every effort to make you a part of his real world and lets you know the real him with brutal honesty.

if there is this extra push from him taking the relationship to the next level.

when he goes out of his comfort zone just so he'd accomodate what he thinks is best for you.

when he's willing to compromise just because he thinks (not forced to think) that it would be best for the relationship.

if everytime you're alone together, it's not all about sex but also enjoying simple pleasures and playing footsies together.

if he'd be able to let you drive his car.

when he takes how you would feel bout little petty things into consideration.

when he is willing to give up the remote control just so he could talk and spend quality time with you.

when it's no longer all about I or me but us.

when he, by his own, makes you feel that you are being taken seriously.

and he sees not just the present but the future with you. ;)

women, funny, but just when you thought they don't, sometimes they just know.

and don't expect it to happen overnight. the journey there is long and some men would rather have it taken slowly. eventually you'd get there.

:angelwings:

note: poster's own POV lang. this applies vice versa
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    if he introduces you to his family...especially his mom.
  • Kapag hindi niya pinapalitan ng number 0 ang letter o, seryoso siya, for sure! :glee:
  • orangepink wrote: »
    if he introduces you to his family...especially his mom.

True ... but I think this takes time. And if you dont get to see his mom immediately ...doesn't mean he's not serious.
  • i need an advice....if ur a girl much better! pag-Guy ok lng din! give din ke0 ng advice para mlaman ko kung pan0 ny0 snesery0s0 mga babae sa ngaun....
    thnks and G0dbless t0 all!

if he goes beyond to what he normally does...for example, he'll drive several miles just to visit you. if he'll eat foods he knows you like even though he won't normally eat it. If he'll cut off his hair even if he doesn't like to... If he'll dress appropriately on occasions... If he stops playing PS2 or Xbox so he can be with you...

And lastly, if he writes to you in a proper manner. Not in text format because he knows that people who write in Text lingo have a small brain... kasi alam nila lahat panay shortcut...hehehe

That is why I know you're not serious with your post...:angry:
  • well, nasa iyo naman iyon kung gusto mong seryosohin ka ng isang tao. First, you have to have self- respect. Ika nga paano ka rerespetuhin ng ibang tao, kung hindi mo ni rerespeto ang sarili mo. Live a positive life. Make your self presentable, mag- aral ka ng mabuti, pumili ka ng magandang eskwelahan na maipagmamalaki mo at makakukuha ka ng mgandang trabaho para naman maging proud sayo ang partner mo, dahil kung miserable din ang gagawin mo sa buhay mo, hindi ka din seseryosohin ng taong minamahal mo. =)
  • jpmalpassjpmalpass PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pag nag away kayo tapos hindi sya mapakali para lang makipag bati sayo! :D