Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Contemplating Life

Are you living and doing what you want to do? Or are you living and doing what you have to do?

Comments

• living and doing what I have to do
  • For the first time in years, I am doing exactly what I wanted. But I have fears about my performance and I would hate to fall short of my expectations.
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    for now i'm living and doing what i have to do, and pag may enough na pondo na i will live and do what i want to do! :)
  • as of now, I am living and doing what I want to do, but pretty soon I know I have to live and do what I have to do. :(

:angelwings:
  • i think it's mostly what I have to do in my case..kasi dami kong dependents hehehe... pero pag tumaas yung stock market, siguro i can do what i want na...
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I like to think that I'm on my way to living and doing the things that I truly want and I'm doing everything necessary to get there. Sometimes, it gets frustrating. There's no visible guarantee. There's only my faith and the support of the people around me. But yeah....as long as I keep my eye on the prize and enjoy the journey, all will be well.
  • ~gIrLnXtDoOr~~gIrLnXtDoOr~ PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i'm living and doing what i have to do...
    not that i don't like it.. cguro ganun tlga pag iba na priorities sa buhay.. it's great na rin naman.. i just make the most out of it na lang...
  • shychicshychic PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    More on the former, I hope I can hold down the fort until I'm totally over that 'thing'.
  • i always try my best to live and do the things that i want to do no matter what other people say. i can compromise on some things but not my happines, i think. i don't like others to run my life. i don't allow it.
  • lahat naman siguro,well most of us dadaan talaga sa part ng life natin na gagawa tyo ng bagay na hindi talaga natin gusto just to survive db.kasi mahirap ang buhay.
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I am living and doing what I LOVE to do. I finally found my passion. I hope that those of you who havent will soon fnd it.
  • oh well.. in practical sense - - liking what you do must be the move, not doing what you like. show flexibility my dear.. life is something to live on, not to live for... it is like eat to live, not live to eat.. cheers!