Atherosclerosis

ermonskiermonski I PITY THE FOOL!!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
I don't know if you call that heart disease wherein the heart is covered with a thin layer of fat.

my mother is currently experiencing this one... though she is fine I'm still nervous...

I'm telling her to get off the peanuts, adobo and other foods considered as toxic to people with heart disease

what should I do?

well, my mom is up and alright now and I want to maintain that.

so PeX Docs... any advises for a loving(?) son like me? hehe

Comments

• JazonEstiJazonEsti Business Guru PExer
    I am not a doctor, but I do know one of the top doctors in the Philippines. He's Dr Romulo De Villa, PhD. He's a nutritionist and molecular oncologist. He can help your mom on what diet is really the best based on his experience and research, not on opinion.

Perhaps you may want to schedule a free consultation with him at our office in Makati or Ortigas. Just send me a private message.
  • smilewarriorsmilewarrior Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ermonski, perhaps it would be best if your mother is evaluated by a Cardiologist (or perhaps she already has one? ).

I can refer you to two cardiologists if you'd like. Consultation is not free, but rest assured it will be money well spent. Please send me a private message for a referral.

If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, perhaps what you can do is bring your mom to a teaching hospital like UST, UP-PGH or UERM where the fees will be much lower.

Good luck.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file