Home PEx Hobbies Electronic Gaming
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

HELP ME! PIMP my PSP!

Hey peeps! I just inherited a PSP from a cousin (in the US), which is still working perfectly inspite of :

* 1 knob/button missing
* Scratches Front and Back
* Loose Buttons
* No earphones
* No USB Cable

And I want to :

* Replace the missing knob
* Replace all the loose buttons
* Buy a new casing (front and back)
* Buy a USB Cable for it
* Buy a new battery pack (longer lasting battery?)

It's more like replacing everything except for the PSP Internal Electronics

I need help or information so I could "restore" my inherited PSP.

HELP!

Comments

• You could go around Greenhills or St. Francis Tiangge for the parts. Just ask around.

For the faceplate-pretty easy to find. it's the rear plates that are hard to find (haven't seen any yet). Just change the faceplate and get yourself a polycarbonate or anodized aluminum case. The polycarbonate cases are pretty much indestructible-just make sure you get a genuine Logitech one. The fake version is pretty easy to tell from the real one (just check the packaging, the fake one should say "Logicool" instead of "Logitech").

For the USB, just look for a cable with a "mini-B" side.

As for the battery, go get yourself an original Sony amped up battery-fake ones tend to blow up on you. The price can attest to the quality of the product.

Wish you luck with you project.
  • parokyanoparokyano PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Try lookign for parts sa tipidpc.com. Or later pag di ako buisy post ko yung link ng isa na taga doon na nagbebenta ng ibat ibang PSP parts and replacement parts.
  • Is there Sony PSP Service Center in the Philippines? I'd love to go get the "ORIGINAL" parts and probably get my PSP "serviced"
  • froshie1froshie1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    before meron and they used to support it pero pinull out nila kasi sobrang rampant ang piracy dito sa Pilipinas.
  • IsegrimIsegrim PEx Rookie ⭐
    Where can I buy an original PSP (Fat) Battery for a good price? Lahat ng nakikita ko are fake. I had to buy a fake one last month but it doesn't seem to hold a charge for very long.
  • Isegrim wrote: »
    Where can I buy an original PSP (Fat) Battery for a good price? Lahat ng nakikita ko are fake. I had to buy a fake one last month but it doesn't seem to hold a charge for very long.

You can find them at Datablitz and Toy Kingdom outlets, as well as some reputable electronics stores.
  • Super daming mga accessories sa Greenhills. Just go to the second floor of Virra Mall. Their prices are quite reasonable also.