FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Short Courses

majicmindedmajicminded not all who wander are lost PExer
Hi to All,

Anyone who can advise any short courses in graphics / digital design and web design and development?

(details - location, tuition fee, course etc...)

Yung sa mapua na short courses tinanggal na...

Any advise will be greatly appreciated....

Anyone who is taking shortcourses in other fields, fee free to discuss it here...

cheers!

Comments

• krishie18krishie18 Member PExer
    yung kuya ko kumuha dati ng web development na short course sa sti college e... tas yung pinsan ko, nag-java programming basics. :)
  • majicmindedmajicminded not all who wander are lost PExer
    krishie18 - thanks for the response!

ah sa STI pala meron...sige check ko rin....

salamat po...

san pa kaya meron....
  • nagarenagare Member PExer
    ang alam ko sa meralco foundation may mga short courses. madami silang inoofer.
    krishie18 - thanks for the response!

ah sa STI pala meron...sige check ko rin....

salamat po...

san pa kaya meron....

no problem... baka you need more info, i can ask my kuya :bashful:
  • IchophoneIchophone a.k.a. Elvyol PExer
    @majicminded

Kung sa STI ka nagpaplanong kumuha ng graphic design/web design check mong ma igi ung branch. I know someone who took graphics design in STI Las Pinas, and he didn't learn anything. :/
  • math_techiemath_techie Member PExer
    UP NEC or UP ITTC
  • Actually, I have friends working sa malaking advertising companies sa Makati and they took their multimedia class in STI Southwoods, dun sa may Carmona Cavite. Nadaanan namin last month nung pag punta ng enchanted, nag inquire din kami sa mga courses nila. may mga nag demo pa ngang mga students... ang gagaling ng mga nagawang animations!
  • majicmindedmajicminded not all who wander are lost PExer
    hi guys!

appreciate all your feedbacks!

i know i can count on pexers...

salamat po ng marami...

krishie18: mas okay po yun at least may alam na akong konti kung pupunta man ako ng sti, ano po kayang brach siya?

Ichophone: thanks for the warning...

math_techie: sa diliman po ba itong - UP NEC or UP ITTC?

kassy_Frances: sige po try ko rin jan sa sti southwoods

cheers to all!
    hi guys!

appreciate all your feedbacks!

i know i can count on pexers...

salamat po ng marami...

krishie18: mas okay po yun at least may alam na akong konti kung pupunta man ako ng sti, ano po kayang brach siya?

Sa STI Taft po sila pareho. it's just near the LRT/MRT station in Taft :) Glad to help you... ;)
  • I think it will actually depend on what you mean by “best IT school.” Are you after immediate employability as soon as you graduate, or having a centralized curriculum that will ensure you readiness when you start in the corporate world… because me, I enrolled in the BSCS program of STI Southwoods because the friends of my ate who graduated there were given opportunities abroad through the school’s job placement assistance to deserving graduates. I’m hoping to be as fortunate as them kaya dito ako nag-enroll J so far, okay naman ang subjects ko and magagaling naman mga prof ko. Sana nakatulong! J
  • DarkMatrix01DarkMatrix01 PEXTERMINATOR PExer
    CSB will have a good offer for you when it comes to Multimedia courses. It might be a bit expensive but of course you pay for the quality because they have a new state-of-the-art building and facilities.

Try to visit the SDA (School of Design and Arts) building near Vito Cruz station LRT. The building is just beside St. Scholastica College.

Try to go also on the website. www.dls-csb.edu.ph

At least you have another option.
  • Meron din ang The Garage ng Jesuit Communications sa Ateneo. Here's the link: http://thegaragejct.blogspot.com/2007/09/multimedia-workshops-garage.html.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file