Home PEx Hobbies Electronic Gaming
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Flight Simulator anyone?

Guys sino naglalaro ng flight simulator dito?

Usap tayo :D

Comments

• DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Flightdeck Air Combat Center. The best. Medyo pricy nga lang.
  • ayus a! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

sana meron sa pinas
  • Ako naglalaro ng Flight Simulator X and yung expansion niya later. Ala lang Air Combat elements tulad dati
  • nag download ako ng Scenery file from Avsim PAL-AI tapos naghahanap ttools "copy and paste" daw sa ttools pero paano? nag e-mail na ako sa author pero di pa nagrereply hanggang ngaun..... anyone knows?

Post kau pictures.... BTW FS2004 gamit ko hehehe coming soon FSX :D
  • XiamenBoyXiamenBoy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm playing MS FSX with the Expansion Pack. I'd like to do some paint job from real-world airlines but don't know how to.
  • I have Fs2004 on my desktop.. got an over-load of add-ons around 20 GB.. Real-world traffic and sceneries of selected airports..

I have FSx naman on my laptop.. no expansion pack..just plain game.

Anyone playing FsPassengers?
  • i play FS2004 (sobrang laki ng requirements ng FSX, eh halos ganun din ang laman). the only add-on i have is the OMNI airfield at Clark, Pampanga.

any flight sim is nothing like flying the real thing unfortunately. real planes have a left-turning tendancy when climbing/taking off (which is compensated by a yawing to the right)... flight sim planes, just apply power and raise the nose after the rotate speed... voil? :(

for those who fly real planes, it helps with the confidence of those who have a hard time flying a real plane (like maintaining a speed, an altitude, and a heading all at the same time). still, nothing beats bunk-flying infront of a mock-up poster. *okay*
  • Gusto ko maging pilot, saan pwede mag enroll?

Sorry Off-topic :D
  • Clarkent wrote: »
    I have Fs2004 on my desktop.. got an over-load of add-ons around 20 GB.. Real-world traffic and sceneries of selected airports..

I have FSx naman on my laptop.. no expansion pack..just plain game.

Anyone playing FsPassengers?

How do you play that one? :)
  • ^ you'll have your own pilot profile inside fs2004.. promotion depends on flying hours and points earned..

you'll get bonus points or deductions based on real world commercial flight standards.. You'll set-up your on airline too and purchase aircraft..

btw, the software is a payware add-on..

www.fspassengers.com