Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Samantha Who?

forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
It got good ratings sa first episode [14 million]. Anybody here already watched it? Maganda ba?

Comments

• true_stepperstrue_steppers PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    worth a try... first episode was a bit funny
  • kensamorkensamor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ay kelan nga ba to at anong US network? Di ko napanood ang first episode.
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    ^^ mondays, 9:30pm, ABC
  • whoever has a link for this show, spill! hehehe.. :) the one on stage66 doesn't work na eh.
  • kensamorkensamor PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    forg wrote: »
    ^^ mondays, 9:30pm, ABC
    Ah okey, thanks!
  • samielicioussamielicious PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yeaaaah..hehehe..samantha whO ?
    me ?..ahahhaha..;)
  • i wanted to watch this one.. but eh, heroes goes first. :lol:
  • whoever has a link for this show, spill! hehehe.. :) the one on stage66 doesn't work na eh.

try abc.com, they have the full episodes there with limited commercials.

loved the first epi.... it's now on my tivo... love love christina applegate!!!
  • I am loving Christina Applegate... up ko lang tong thread... who saw the second epi.. kakatawa yung "the brain (scratch.. boob) doctor, hahahha :lol:
  • anong genre nito?? mganda ba to?
  • hey sassy... I like it, comedy sha
  • ^ah.. ganun ba? tnx po..
  • Just watched the pilot.. it wasn't bad. Writing does need a bit of work, though. But Christina Applegate is stellar.

101-- Pilot-- B
    I like this show, entertaining naman.
  • XerophytesXerophytes PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Interestingly funny.
  • Fox picks up 'Back to You'
    ABC order six more scripts of 'Samantha'

By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER

Fox orders full season of Kelsey Grammer/Patricia Heaton news comedy "Back to You": Pickup at 11.

Demonstrating its strong belief in the laffer - despite early low numbers - Fox added an addition two segs to the traditional "back nine." With the 11-seg order, "Back to You" will complete its first season with 24 episodes in the can.

It was a good day for TV comedy: ABC also picked up six additional scripts of "Samantha Who?" on Wednesday. A full-season pickup for "Samantha," the fall's top-rated new comedy so far, is imminent.

As for "Back to You," show has been slow to catch on - but it does kick off a night, which is always a tough order for a comedy, especially a new one. Also, "Back to You" will likely benefit from the return of "American Idol," and the halo effect that talent competish has on the Fox sked.

The 20th Century Fox TV skein, created by Steven Levitan and Christopher Lloyd, has averaged a 2.6 rating and 8 share with adults 18-49 after five airings. Among total auds, laffer has averaged 7.4 million viewers.

"Back to You" stars Grammer as Chuck Darling, the pompous TV anchor who shrinks back to his old Pittsburgh station after being fired from a major market. He's then reunited with his former co-anchor, Kelly Carr (Heaton), who still harbors a grudge. Fred Willard, Ty Burrell, Josh Gad, Ayda Field and Laura Marano also star.
    Ratings: ABC's Samantha Is Red-hot
    This Monday, as Dancing with the Stars delivered 21.57 million total viewers (up 400K week-to-week):

8 pm/ET
    CBS' Mother (holding steady with 8.55 mil)-Big Bang (8.92 mil, up 220K) combo claimed second, followed by Chuck (down a hair to 7.03 mil). The CW's Chris matched last week's 2.5 mil, while lead-out Aliens (2.11 mil) dipped 240 thou.

9 pm
    Samantha Who? (15.36 mil) surged a full mil to best its premiere audience. Across the dial, CBS' Men (14.1 mil) and Rules (11.2 mil) each gained 400K. Heroes (10.45 mil) shed another quarter-mil, while Girlfriends (2.24 mil) and The Game (2.4 mil) showed little movement.

10 pm
    As CSI: Miami (15.2 mil) dipped 280 thou, some of Samantha's goodness rubbed off on The Bachelor (10.6 mil), which grew 15 percent. Journeyman (5.93 mil) slipped 340K.

tvguide.com
  • OH. MY. Samantha Who is so beating Heroes' *****$.
    I hope this show will still do good when DWTS ends in the U.S

The 3rd episode was funny, I like the banter between Sam's parent's especially when the dad said to the mom that the pipes are drain or something similar to that, the mom's response was "SO IS YOURS" :rotfl:
    It's kinda awkward for me to see Dena pining for Todd [Sam's ex bf]. Well, maybe because I still see Dena as Sookie of GILMORE GIRLS and Todd as Matt of 7TH HEAVEN, hehe.
    Christina Applegate is awesome her,very lovalble.

I like the show's premise but I wonder for how long could they keep up with the story of her amnesia
    Failed to watch last week's episode :(