Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Join our PEx Olympics Quiz Night and win GCash prizes! 🏅

All Time Favorite Anime

Comments

• -Shin Seiki Evangelion (pinaka unang anime na na-adik ako kahit nde ko pa napapanood noon)
    -Hachimitsu to Kuroubaa /Hachimitsu to Kuroubaa II
    -FLCL (Dahil sa art style/animation and The Pillows)
    -Top wo Nerae! 2/Gunbuster 2/Diebuster (Very unique, as expected from GAINAX)
    -The Gundam series (Universal Century timeline, back when MS designs were not yet recycled)
    -Initial D (1st season, one of the reasons I got hooked into motorsports and eurobeat)

That's all for now.
  • Kung Fu Kids Short Trailer. Pa-plug lang
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=upWUguanGlk
  • Samurai X - classic
    Ranma 1/2 - comedy classic
    Bleach/Naruto - action, comedy, drama lahat na..mahaba pa
    Full Metal Alchemist - asteg ng twist and concept, wish ko lang totoo ang alchemy hehehe ^.^
    POT - for tennis freak
    Devil May Cry / Trigun - ganda ng mga baril ni rolfwood and dante

dami ko ng napanood...di ko na lang matandaan ang iba..
    NEON GENESIS EVANGELION - THE BEST! (maniwala kayo!!!)

Warning: This anime is not for shallow viewers. The storyline is deep and you really need to do some research to make your viewing rich and more engaging.

napanood ko to nung highschool pa ako, at di ko ko magrasp ang istorya ..papagulo ng papagulo hanggang ending :D di ko na inulit panoorin..or maybe im one of those 'shallow viewers' :D
  • kung all time rin lang..eto na:

1. SAMURAI X/RUROUNI KENSHIN --->from the story to graphics to soundtrack to background music to movies..PERFECt. kahit ten times ko na naulit to in japanese, tagalog and english versions, di ako nagsasawa..

2. Cardcaptor Sakura ---> the cuteness of syaoran/sakura loveteam is so addicting. good graphics too.

3. Mojacko--> verry funny...di ko din pagasawaan to moja

4. Yu Yu Hakusho ---> all because of kurama <3

5. Sailormoon ---> the anime that started my anime addiction. kahit di ko masyado nasundan, panalo pa din to
  • mikautadamikautada PEx Rookie ⭐
    1. Great Teacher Onizuka
    2. Hachimitsu to Kuroba
    3. NANA
    4. Princess Sarah
    5. Yakitate Japan!
  • Most addicting anime shows for me
    1. SLam DUnk
    2. Avatar, last airbender
    3. Fushigi Yuugi
    4. Samurai X
  • Movie: Akira or Samurai X OVA
    Series: Samurai X and Full Metal Alchemist
    Creepiness: Jijoku Sojo.. Hell Girl
  • 1. samurai x: season one only

the many threads and many characters wind up to the climactic battle. the battle is also internal and external. there is enough respect for other characters to be fleshed out with their own back stories (the season was also well-paced). government intrigue and historical insights also lend this season a more realistic and researched tone.

kenshin is the ultimate hero because his battles are gargantuan in nature. notice how each battle increases in difficulty in technique. the commentary of the other characters lends more tension. even though this commentary has been used and abused by very many like flame of recca, that is samurai x is written for the character commenting on the battle blows.

hehe.

wala lang.

I LOVE SAMURAI X!!!!

:glee:
  • 1. samurai x: season one only

the many threads and many characters wind up to the climactic battle. the battle is also internal and external. there is enough respect for other characters to be fleshed out with their own back stories (the season was also well-paced). government intrigue and historical insights also lend this season a more realistic and researched tone.

kenshin is the ultimate hero because his battles are gargantuan in nature. notice how each battle increases in difficulty in technique. the commentary of the other characters lends more tension. even though this commentary has been used and abused by very many like flame of recca, that is samurai x is written for the character commenting on the battle blows.

hehe.

wala lang.

I LOVE SAMURAI X!!!!

:glee:
  • CSMeekaiCSMeekai PEx Rookie ⭐
    lemme see...

There's flying house, superbook, astroboy, capt tsubasa and macross hehe :lol:

From the newer anime, there's macross, kuro chan,
    Samurai x, flame of recca, laputa, and akazukin cha cha
    :lol:

Now for my new anime addictions:
    Ghost in the shell
    Saiunkoku monogatari
    Kyou kara maoh
    Tokyo marble chocolate
    Haibane renmei
    Wolf's rain
    GTO
    Gokusen
    Black jack
    Conan
    Honey and clover
  • hemolyticushemolyticus PEx Rookie ⭐
    GTO
    Yakitate Japan!!!
  • The Trapp Family Singers

Ask ko lang sana kung san pwede ito mapanuod. it airs every morning in channel 2 kaso di ko sya mapanuod kasi my work ako. pls matagal ko na itong hinahanap sa net eh.
  • zoman114zoman114 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) - all time fave; main storyline is the best (especially the jinchuu arc, too bad it wasn't animated properly); Himura Kenshin is, personally, one of the most tragic, ironic and yet triumphant heroes ever...

Flame of Recca - another great anime; not really excellent in any aspect, but brings about more than enough of comedy, depth and entertainment... too bad they didn't animate the whole manga... more of a sentimental choice really...

Slam Dunk - a great mix of everything positive in manga and anime; comedy, tension, depth, memorable characters... all in a somewhat 'unconventional' setting for an animated format... sakuragi is the ultimate 'underdog-turned-hero-cuz-of-harwork' for me...

Gatekeepers - a short-lived anime, yet i really got hooked into it; the animatios was top-notch and the story was potentially great, but wasn't fleshed out as much as i had hoped... another sentimental choice...

You're Under Arrest - wow i loved this series; who knew cops could be this cool and this hot?; story was good as well, and comedic element was great... very entertaining

Ravemaster - Haru Glory reminded me of Cloud from FF7 and Kenshin; anime was great though like many others did not flesh out the whole manga... had a good run though and kept me really interested while it lasted...

Bleach - my current anme addiction; quite conventional story about a normal guy who gets entangled in a web of unusual danger /intrigue and gets great powers, but still very entertaining; funnier than RK, but (so far) not as deep; Ichigo is also not as mature as Kenshinm but he's only 15 afterall... haven't gone past ep72, but so far it has the potential to be one of the great ones
  • Fushigi Yuugi - nakakaiyak siya.

I love Suzuno Osugi, the priestess of Byakko who waited years to be with Tatara, who she love most.
  • Yu Yu Hakusho - simply because I owe it my childhood

Rurouni Kenshin - wonderfiul.

Gatekeepers - i found my favoritest anime couple. hanggang ngayon bitin ako. XD
  • dark_bluedark_blue PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    for me:

rurouni kenshin - astig mga sword-fights
    b't x - kung napanood nyo to nung mga bata pa kayo....MESSIAH FIST!!!

newer anime:
    naruto - grabe action, patok sa taste ko hehe
    eyeshield 21 - astig si yoichi hiruma YAAA-HAAA!!!
    yakitate! japan - nakakagutom kapag pinanood hehe
  • Voltes V
    Vision of Escaflowne
    Card Captor Sakura
    Akazukin Chacha
  • Rurouni Kenshin aka Samurai X - all-time favorite. This anime's message was powerful. You can never correct your past, but you could atone your present and make a better future not just for yourself but for the people around you.

Himura Kenshin aka shinta - the most tragic hero in anime history. Too bad he died not because of his battle scars but because of a disease.

AYOKO lang sa samurai x e after nung kay shogo amakusa, pangit at corny na ang story...lalo na yung feng shui arc. Yung kay Inishi na lang sana....

Slam Dunk - too bad la interhigh, sa manga lang sya. kaya daw di pinakita sa manga after nung THE SHOT ni hanamichi kasi la na maisip na perfect ending yung creator. Ok yung nangyari sa last featured game.

Hajime No Ippo - dempsey roll baby!!

Yuyuhakusho aka Ghost fighter

Neon Genesis Evangelion - ***** ang lalim nung anime na to. Btw, may revival daw to a, REBUILD THE EVANGELION DAW... sino may copy nito? May ***** na ba?

Voltron - lion series - first anime na may namatay na bida napanood ko ( di nyo alam yun no) :rotflmao:

Flame of recca

Dragon ball z - cell saga, majin bu story lang gusto ko

Gatekeepers - pangit na yung sumunod e

Shadow Skill - astig ng nickname e.... BLACK HOWLING!

Initial D

Well.... talagang tumatanda na talaga.... gang initial D lang ako.... di ko na nasubaybayan ang naruto et al
  • rurouni Kenshin!
  • (1) Slam Dunk

(2) Ghost Fighter

(3) Hajime No Ippo (Knockout)

(4) Zenki (palakol ni divah! VAJULA!)

(5) Pasok ba ang Doraemon dito?