Polymastia ( Supernumerary Nipples )

I just realized recently that I have an extra nipple and I want them to be taken out. Is there anyone who knows a doctor who could do this, and how much it might take?

Polymastia (Supernumerary Nipples)


  • smilewarriorsmilewarrior Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good evening. We do not encourage the use of Wikipedia as a health referrence. You see, both experts and nonexperts can edit wikipedia articles, which makes the validity of these articles questionable. I hope you understand and I apologize for editing your post.

    Please wait for the reply of the physicians.
  • TjmdTjmd Member PExer
    a general surgeon can take the extra nipple out. The specimen will be taken for a histopathologic diagnosis to make sure that it is a nipple.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file