Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

The best time of my life was when...

Share with us the best times of your life (with friends or family, or with new acquitances on trips, clubs, schools). What time in your life that you really felt ALIVE and HAPPY?

Comments

• One of the best times was when my papa would pick me up from school (Assumption College) on rainy days. Traffic was so bad that we would always just hang out together, get a merienda, shopping sa Makati and watch a movie. It was one of the few times I got to spend time with my father. I miss those rainy days :(, especially now that he's no longer in this world.
  • the first three months of me and my ex-bf's relationship..
  • well.. d 1st tym i really fell inluv was d happiest point of my lyf.. i find myself smiling most of d tym -- and i felt lyk m d most luvd girl in d world.. too bad it all had to end pa.. *sigh* now m not happy nemor!!! :(
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    up on a bed ... strumming my ... uh ... ex-guitar ...

it doesn't take much to make me happy ... i can always settle for a sunset or an arm wrapped around me.
  • Three months before high school graduation... that's the time when real friends were there when I needed them... :)
  • i realized.
    i felt deep in my heart.
    that i found that someone...to die for.

• :) When my parents sent me to london to a boarding school as punishment. thinking that the reason I was crying was because I did not want to go, Actually I was happy because I will be on my own away from my 11 brothers and sisters... hehehe And I was 16 years old and ready for an adventure of a lifetime.....
  • Originally posted by Free Agent
    Three months before high school graduation... that's the time when real friends were there when I needed them... :)

bkt naman ano nman kinailangan mo sa kanila, siguro nahuli kang nagyoyosi or anything noh.... amin na!
  • for me naman eh yung whole highschool life, specifically 4th yr.....i miss those times, sobrang saya!
  • :lol:

the best time of my life was when
    i got to spend one night with my baby,
    woke up the next morning
    and found him there beside me
    sleeping like a baby...:*)

• :?:? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The BEST time of my life came when I broke up with my evil ex-girlfriend. It was more than winning a state lottery.
  • Originally posted by fifteen15
    Originally posted by Free Agent
    Three months before high school graduation... that's the time when real friends were there when I needed them... :)

bkt naman ano nman kinailangan mo sa kanila, siguro nahuli kang nagyoyosi or anything noh.... amin na!

Hindi ako yosi boy and I don't have vices. I needed friends at that time because I was so heartbroken. As in really heartbroken.
  • i guess the best time of life, as of now, was when me and my best bud was so happy because we were both in love... kase laging halinhinan kami eh! tzpos, sobrang bihira lang na masaya kami ng sabay!:D
  • the best time of my life was when i so suddenly realized i loved him, that i was ready to reciprocate his love for me. i miss him so much. he was the love of my life. when he left me, i went to pieces.
  • during my mom's birthday.. i had my then boyfriend come with us to celebrate in a resort in los ba?os.. i felt as if he was already so accepted in our family and i kept thinking to myself.. it's gonna be like this always.. him with me during family gatherings.. like he was indeed a part of our family..
  • i am happiest everytime i am with my family. baduy siguro sa iba, e sa ganun ako e.
  • cmars2cmars2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I had the chance to know what teamwork is all about...twas during my high school days...
  • from july to october last year was the happiest days of my life. that was when i felt so loved, when he showed me how much he cared, and how much he loved me.
    ngayon, i don't know where that person who made me happy is right now. i do see him, but i don't see the one who made me appreciate life.
    bwahahaha :~(:~(:~(

• the best time of my life was before i grew up , before i lost my innocense , before we moved here and left Italy . I dont regret moving here in the Philippines , because it's a great country , but what i had was just timeless and pure . My family was whole , we were happy , we were picture-perfect . Then my uncle died from a stroke , my other aunt divorced my uncle , my grandmother got weak and my other uncle got diagnosed with liver cancer . Now i watch tapes from the past and am left wondering why it had to fade , that innocent happiness of being with your loved one . Now they're just pictures and memories .

• CHILDHOOD DAYS KO!!!!!

:~(