Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Marie France bodyline effective or not (pls criticize my decision to enroll or not)

Im not sure whether theres already a thread for this I looked around pero parang wala.
I have tried almost everything-gym,chitosan and carb block supplements,south beach diet. and ive realized I cant keep up with it. Ive lost a pound or two but thats as far as I go. I am now contemplating on whether I should go to Marie France instead. I'm 138 lbs and my waistline is 35. My height is 5'4. My arms/legs look normal but Im one of those people who has a big midsection. My goal is 115 lbs. For my case,how effective is this? Your advice would mean a lot. TY.

Comments

• Im not sure whether theres already a thread for this I looked around pero parang wala.
    I have tried almost everything-gym,chitosan and carb block supplements,south beach diet. and ive realized I cant keep up with it. Ive lost a pound or two but thats as far as I go. I am now contemplating on whether I should go to Marie France instead. I'm 138 lbs and my waistline is 35. My height is 5'4. My arms/legs look normal but Im one of those people who has a big midsection. My goal is 115 lbs. For my case,how effective is this? Your advice would mean a lot. TY.

One of my members enrolled there and has now achieved her weight loss goals through strength training. She will be the first to tell you that Marie France is a waste of money. If you go to our Shaw branch you can talk to some of our female members and possibly the girl to whom I'm referring who tried their program without success.
  • strength training? I know this takes discipline.
    Like I said, Ive tried everything. I cant go to the gym as often as I want to- max is 3-4times a week because of work. My only problem is my waist. I either look like im pregnant or I have a beer belly and the fats are old,hard,stubborn fats. why is marie france ineffective? I really should weigh the pros and cons. Thanks for noticing my post.
  • Aha! I found it: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265462

Read the thread above for some more testimonies.

Why is Marie France ineffective? Because it is what it is...if that makes sense. What they push/sell is nothing but pseudoscience and if you had a science background and were to go in there, you'd quickly see that all they do is claim this and that, yet have no scientific or even anecdotal evidence to back up their claims. I'd even challenge them to give you a refund guarantee in writing for your treatments. It ain't gonna happen, because they know that the only way what they do to you will work is if you, on your own, start exercising more and eating less. If you also happen to be doing their so-called "treatments" while you are doing the exercise/diet combo, they'll be quick to jump and point to what they've done as the cause of your success rather than your efforts.

Some people will do their treatments and see a superficial difference, meaning they have a means of tricking your body into a short-term expulsion of excess water to make you think you lost weight. But what happens in the long term, i.e. the next week? It will all come back and you might gain back even more if what they did dehydrated you and caused you to binge. I've seen this happen.

So what is my challenge to you? Try strength training as our ladies do it for 3 hours per week or one hour per day, MWF. If you do our training program and work with me as to your diet plan, translation: you and I sit down and work out a sensible eating plan and consult as we go at no extra charge, I'll guarantee that you'll lose 10lbs of fat or I'll refund your two months membership fee.

So there you go. You enroll, train 3x per week or 24 times in the next 2 months for a total of 24 hours or 1 days worth of effort. If you don't make progress as I described, I'll refund your Php3000 if you pay by check/credit card or Php5100 (including deposit) if you pay by cash.

Our training is not difficult, and most ladies even find it to be fun. As I said, you can talk to our other lady members and we even have a private training room for women at both of our branches.

I don't know of a better challenge/guarantee than this...and since I've never needed to refund someone after giving this challenge, I'll gladly put in writing for you and you can even post your progress here for the whole world to see if I'm right or wrong :)

If you want to be fit, I have the answers that you seek. The question is how badly do you want the body that you desire to own.
  • Thank you for the info bchemist appreciated it a lot. re.strength training, I know where I stand and I dont know if Im the type who can put up with it plus the bigger problem is that I like to eat a lot, not rice, not vianda or meat but sweets I like sugary,sweet foods such as pastires, cakes and chocolates and I only,just only want to get rid of my big belly. Hay I really dont know what to do.
  • Thank you for the info bchemist appreciated it a lot. re.strength training, I know where I stand and I dont know if Im the type who can put up with it plus the bigger problem is that I like to eat a lot, not rice, not viands or meat but sweets I like sugary,sweet foods such as pastires, cakes and chocolates and I only,just only want to get rid of my big belly. Hay I really dont know what to do.
  • Thank you for the info bchemist appreciated it a lot. re.strength training, I know where I stand and I dont know if Im the type who can put up with it plus the bigger problem is that I like to eat a lot, not rice, not viands or meat but sweets I like sugary,sweet foods such as pastries, cakes and chocolates and I only,just only want to get rid of my big belly. Hay I really dont know what to do.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    Thank you for the info bchemist appreciated it a lot. re.strength training, I know where I stand and I dont know if Im the type who can put up with it plus the bigger problem is that I like to eat a lot, not rice, not viands or meat but sweets I like sugary,sweet foods such as pastires, cakes and chocolates and I only,just only want to get rid of my big belly. Hay I really dont know what to do.

If you follow the program we prescribe and eat your favorite foods in moderation, you will get the results you want... You'll lose fat not only in your stomach but all over and get that firm, toned look you want
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    Thank you for the info bchemist appreciated it a lot. re.strength training, I know where I stand and I dont know if Im the type who can put up with it plus the bigger problem is that I like to eat a lot, not rice, not viands or meat but sweets I like sugary,sweet foods such as pastires, cakes and chocolates and I only,just only want to get rid of my big belly. Hay I really dont know what to do.

If you follow the program we prescribe and eat your favorite foods in moderation, you will get the results you want... You'll lose fat not only in your stomach but all over and get that firm, toned look you want
  • Bchemist wrote: »
    Aha! I found it: http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265462

Read the thread above for some more testimonies.

Why is Marie France ineffective? Because it is what it is...if that makes sense. What they push/sell is nothing but pseudoscience and if you had a science background and were to go in there, you'd quickly see that all they do is claim this and that, yet have no scientific or even anecdotal evidence to back up their claims. I'd even challenge them to give you a refund guarantee in writing for your treatments. It ain't gonna happen, because they know that the only way what they do to you will work is if you, on your own, start exercising more and eating less. If you also happen to be doing their so-called "treatments" while you are doing the exercise/diet combo, they'll be quick to jump and point to what they've done as the cause of your success rather than your efforts.

Some people will do their treatments and see a superficial difference, meaning they have a means of tricking your body into a short-term expulsion of excess water to make you think you lost weight. But what happens in the long term, i.e. the next week? It will all come back and you might gain back even more if what they did dehydrated you and caused you to binge. I've seen this happen.

So what is my challenge to you? Try strength training as our ladies do it for 3 hours per week or one hour per day, MWF. If you do our training program and work with me as to your diet plan, translation: you and I sit down and work out a sensible eating plan and consult as we go at no extra charge, I'll guarantee that you'll lose 10lbs of fat or I'll refund your two months membership fee.

So there you go. You enroll, train 3x per week or 24 times in the next 2 months for a total of 24 hours or 1 days worth of effort. If you don't make progress as I described, I'll refund your Php3000 if you pay by check/credit card or Php5100 (including deposit) if you pay by cash.

Our training is not difficult, and most ladies even find it to be fun. As I said, you can talk to our other lady members and we even have a private training room for women at both of our branches.

I don't know of a better challenge/guarantee than this...and since I've never needed to refund someone after giving this challenge, I'll gladly put in writing for you and you can even post your progress here for the whole world to see if I'm right or wrong :)

If you want to be fit, I have the answers that you seek. The question is how badly do you want the body that you desire to own.

thanks for the info...been seraching rin about marie france for my mom keeps on bugging me to do it...hahaha...super frustrated na sa body ko...im enrolled now to slimmers world, but parang wala paring pagbabago...
  • hi waterlily!

SLIM DOWN! SHAPE UP!
    LOOK GOOD and FEEL GREAT!

HERBALIFE Calorie-Controlled Plan!
    No Pills! No Startvation!
    Eat the food that you LOVE!
    Lose/Gain Weight and Keep it off!
    Formulated by Top Doctors,
    27years, 65 countries

Free Sample, Consultation, and
    Delivery
    Feigh: 09178003273

check out these sites:
    www.lose4-400lbs.com
    *if you liked what you see, contact me
    right away @ 09178003273
  • coffeebean, eclipse is your answer.

wonder if there's a number of ladies at zest, though...
  • feigh wrote: »
    hi waterlily!

SLIM DOWN! SHAPE UP!
    LOOK GOOD and FEEL GREAT!

HERBALIFE Calorie-Controlled Plan!
    No Pills! No Startvation!
    Eat the food that you LOVE!
    Lose/Gain Weight and Keep it off!
    Formulated by Top Doctors,
    27years, 65 countries

Free Sample, Consultation, and
    Delivery
    Feigh: 09178003273

check out these sites:
    www.lose4-400lbs.com
    *if you liked what you see, contact me
    right away @ 09178003273

i think this one's crap.
  • i think this one's crap.

I second that. Basura to the max bro ;)
  • well, i am enroll now at marie france... been doing their treatments for 3months now... and i can assure you that i really lost those unwanted fats especially my tummy. before, i cannot wear a size 34 bossini pants... now i wore a size 30. although, weight wise... i just lost a couple of pounds... cause i still eats the same... just cut back on rice... but my relatives and friends said that i really look slimmer. and the unwanted fats did not came back... i stop going there for a month cause i have out of the country, but my weight and figure stayed the same... :)
  • well, i am enroll now at marie france... been doing their treatments for 3months now... and i can assure you that i really lost those unwanted fats especially my tummy. before, i cannot wear a size 34 bossini pants... now i wore a size 30. although, weight wise... i just lost a couple of pounds... cause i still eats the same... just cut back on rice... but my relatives and friends said that i really look slimmer. and the unwanted fats did not came back... i stop going there for a month cause i have out of the country, but my weight and figure stayed the same... :)

Size 30? Are you female? That's kinda big for a girl....no offense....
  • sir Bchemist saan po ang gym nila... intersted po ako para sa misis ko pm me!!! your location and numeber para me ka paset tayo ng appointment thanks
  • resty22 wrote: »
    sir Bchemist saan po ang gym nila... intersted po ako para sa misis ko pm me!!! your location and numeber para me ka paset tayo ng appointment thanks

For more info, just go to the Eclipse thread on this page. All of our numbers, rates, contact info, testimonies, etc are contained within. Thanks for your interest :)

Ironically we are across the street from a Marie France. They don't like us very much (and lose many of their clients to us) from what I understand...heh heh heh.
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    coffeebean, eclipse is your answer.

wonder if there's a number of ladies at zest, though...

According to the zest thread, marami-rami. One of their female clients even became a record holder for powerlifting.
  • According to the zest thread, marami-rami. One of their female clients even became a record holder for powerlifting.

In fairness, it's all relative with respect to what you are looking for. Most people think Eclipse is a serious place to train and it is so....but Zest is 10 times more serious if you are taking the "no frills" aspect into consideration. Most women are fairly particular about amenities and that's what makes Eclipse different from Zest, even though we are similar with respect to our laid-back attitudes and no-nonsense approach to our respective business models.

In short, you get what you pay for. If you want VERY basic, then Zest is for you. But most ladies are, again, very particular about things like hot showers, steam bath, private training rooms, etc. That is why Eclipse needs to charge more just to break even, let alone make a profit.
  • in my gym, we rarely have ladies cos it's so basic in there.. so when we'd have one, everybody works out harder... and all are very happy! :D