Home PEx Chat Small Talk

Multiply account

(to mods: if there was an existing thread about this, paki-merge na lang po. tinatamad akong hanapin. hehe!)

to all those who have accounts in multiply, post your account here para dumami yung contacts natin.

just started mine. it's http://bleudskymd.multiply.com.

hope to hear from the rest of you. :)

Comments

• angat ko lang po 'to. :)

anyone else?
  • add nyo na lang alaga ko (long distant relative) ako lang naman ang bumubukas nyan:)

http://wesley330.multiply.com/
  • hey, add ko kayo ha?

anyone else here with multiply accounts? feel free to post your account para dumami. :)
  • hala kayo!baka bisitahin kayo ni Pablo Banila!hahahaha
  • lanie_rockslanie_rocks PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    lanie23.multiply.com
  • hala kayo!baka bisitahin kayo ni Pablo Banila!hahahaha

who the hell is he?
  • who the hell is he?

I don't know him personally

Nobody knows who he is.Apparently,he has lots of accounts and he views people's Multiply accounts a lot(and I mean A LOT!) of times, if not everyday.Many people are already pissed at him and labelling him as a stalker.I personally have friends who have been blogging about him just because they're already freaked out.Some people think he's weird,including me.He also has a freaky avatar which says 'pablo banilla has a crush on you, that's why he viewed your homepage"

oh well.I guess he hasn't reach your homepage yet.Good for you, or close he will be a frequent visitor.haha

i think he's also bugging other people in friendster but he hasn't bug me there yet.

If I'm not mistaken he has his own site, but I don't remember the url though

Just google him and I'm pretty sure you'll find lots of stuff about him.:)
  • ghuerto.multiply.com
  • I don't know him personally

Nobody knows who he is.Apparently,he has lots of accounts and he views people's Multiply accounts a lot(and I mean A LOT!) of times, if not everyday.Many people are already pissed at him and labelling him as a stalker.I personally have friends who have been blogging about him just because they're already freaked out.Some people think he's weird,including me.He also has a freaky avatar which says 'pablo banilla has a crush on you, that's why he viewed your homepage"

oh well.I guess he hasn't reach your homepage yet.Good for you, or close he will be a frequent visitor.haha

i think he's also bugging other people in friendster but he hasn't bug me there yet.

If I'm not mistaken he has his own site, but I don't remember the url though

Just google him and I'm pretty sure you'll find lots of stuff about him.:)

eh 'di wag magpaapekto sa kanya.. KSP lang yun..