Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

i kissed a married guy...

actually he kissed me..but i just let him. i did push him away but not soon enough. this is the last situation i ever thought i'd be in. i know it's wrong and i really don't want anything else to happen. we didn't really even talk about it coz i just kinda left. anyhow, i'm just wondering if i should even talk to him and discuss everything or should i just simply ignore him and end all ties with this guy...

Comments

• queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ get rid of him asap. otherwise, you might have to start another thread (here or in i&p) regarding him, as it is, isa na siyang dilemma, palalakihin mo pa ba?

delikado yun discussing things with him since i think you're in a vulnerable state, the safest way is to end all ties with him, and just forget every kisses you shared.
  • Once u crossed d bridge, it will be hard turning back anymore. if ur so into him, then go on but accept the responsibility later. it always takes two to tango,dear.

Regarding the two options that u mentioned, both can be. If u choose talking to him & discuss everything, fine. Just know when to say things without giving signals that u want to be kissed again...coz it may lead to something deeper:naughty:

Your latter option: to ignore him. Ok din naman, just be firm & constant. If u can do this, good for u *okay*

Temptations are everywhere..u just choose to do it or not. Dont get yourself caught in a middle situation, like "we just like kissing each other,no strings attached." Pero pwede rn;)
  • csmarycsmary PEx Rookie ⭐
    Do you know why he kissed you? Ex mo ba siya? Unhappy ba siya sa marriage niya. May history ba kayo? Please provide more info so that we can have a better scope of your situation.
  • Maybe the two of you were drunk. Or stoned.

Whatever.

Just remember this exchange from BATMAN RETURNS:

Batman : "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it."
    Catwoman : "Mmm but a kiss can be even deadlier - if you mean it."

Meow.
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sarap talaga ng bawal ano? hehe. now that you've tasted it, do you want more? :naughty:
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hala ka, nakakabuntis ang kiss :no:
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

married guy lang pla... akala ko bangkay na, noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i also kissed a married guy. i don't know pero he was so lonely that night. so, parang a form of consoling him.

the next day, i told him, it's nothing..see, no hands! (meaning i'm not clinging to him or something...)

from then on, we became friends. nothing sexual but just friends. and he told me problems about his marriage and i can give him insights of a woman's minds which drive him crazy. but now, he understood his wife more....

come to think of it. siyet, he was such a good kisser but when my mind clears, i don't think i'd like to be a mistress. :)
  • rendakurendaku PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sorry, double post.
    i also kissed a married guy. i don't know pero he was so lonely that night. so, parang a form of consoling him.

the next day, i told him, it's nothing..see, no hands! (meaning i'm not clinging to him or something...)

from then on, we became friends. nothing sexual but just friends. and he told me problems about his marriage and i can give him insights of a woman's minds which drive him crazy. but now, he understood his wife more....

come to think of it. siyet, he was such a good kisser but when my mind clears, i don't think i'd like to be a mistress. :)

Kind of familiar scene. :D

A woman's mind only clears after the kiss. But during the kiss the voltage prevents clear thinking, not wanting to be a mistress but obliviously experiencing the fun.
    actually he kissed me..but i just let him. i did push him away but not soon enough. this is the last situation i ever thought i'd be in. i know it's wrong and i really don't want anything else to happen. we didn't really even talk about it coz i just kinda left. anyhow, i'm just wondering if i should even talk to him and discuss everything or should i just simply ignore him and end all ties with this guy...

What about just letting it go--not think about it nor talk about it. But I wonder why you don't seem to ask why he kissed you and why you allowed him to. Why was it different from all other kisses (apparently it wasn't your first)? Or do you behave that way whenever you're kissed?
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rendaku wrote: »
    Kind of familiar scene. :D

A woman's mind only clears after the kiss. But during the kiss the voltage prevents clear thinking, not wanting to be a mistress but obliviously experiencing the fun.

at least my mind clears up the next day and not when i'm in deep s Hit di ba? haller!!...i'm alive and not dead. i know how a good kisser is but still my mind up there is better than what's down there....nyahahahaha
    at least my mind clears up the next day and not when i'm in deep **** di ba? haller!!...i'm alive and not dead. i know how a good kisser is but still my mind up there is better than what's down there....nyahahahaha

Of course, most minds clear up naman efter each time. Ganon din yung panandaliang aliw and ONS. What's in an adventurous kiss anyway? Pasaway lang yon, mostly.
  • Ignore. what is there to talk about if he is married. Ano pag uusapan nyo pa? kung pano palalalimin ang halik na yun? hindi di ba. Ano pag uusapan nyo na wala lang yun? So why verbalize it when ignoring it will also do the same thing.
  • soltera81soltera81 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Stay away from him. No need to ask why he kissed you. Lust or more meaningful than that, it's immaterial. There's no sense in discussing with him about this. He's married and unless you are willing to face the consequences, you cannot allow yourself to be a mistress.
  • Don't entertain the thought of going further unless you want to hear from a raging, furious, ferocios wife :ferocious:
  • Have sex with him, get pregnant, have an illegitimate child, post about your problems in PEx, rinse, repeat.

Kelangan pa bang i-memorize yan. :D
  • ignore it. if someday you get married, you wouldn't want your husband kissing somebody else, too. right?
  • coldfitcoldfit PEx Rookie ⭐
    tsk....married na un..baka kun saan galing un lips nya....hahahha
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bakit kiss lang? :(