Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

can you love a person who loves someone else?

I have a long time crush and I never had the chance to say how I feel for her - I just recently found out that she already have a boyfriend .. and really I don't know what to do. I'm telling myself - I could still love her .. that's what matters .. do you think it's worth it? help please .. really need it now :(

Comments

• Course you can love them. Question is: can they love you back?
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    basahin mo to ;)
  • thanks :) I guess I need to respect both of them - I don't want for her to get into trouble just because of me .. I'll show my love by being happy for them ..

Though it really hurts me .. I hope this pain would go away eventually :( I'm not really good at handling this .. I just wish I could cry it all out ..
  • trainee9 wrote: »
    I have a long time crush and I never had the chance to say how I feel for her - I just recently found out that she already have a boyfriend .. and really I don't know what to do. I'm telling myself - I could still love her .. that's what matters .. do you think it's worth it? help please .. really need it now :(

it's only worth it if your intention is more of "friendship" love... pero kung ang intention mo eh agawin sya from her bf...then nandun pa rin naman yung karma.
  • of course you can love her...but the thing is there is no assurance that she can love you back..and are you sure na love mo xa? dude....ikaw din ang mahihirapan ng sa ginagwa mo...try to realize things....
  • you can love her but never expect anything in return, besides loving someone doesn't mean they have to love you back. love unconditionally. smilie046.gif
  • torch'dtorch'd PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    go for it! :D

could u live knowing you did nothing if you had the chance to do something? wouldn't you regret it in the future that you never gave it a try? could you bare the what ifs and could have beens?
  • I decided to love her .. but I respect their relationship .. call it being a martyr or stupid .. I guess I'm happy that I could still give unconditional love :) As long as she's happy - I'm also happy for her.

Thanks for all the advice - it comforted me when it hurted the most
  • hay, kaw ba c??? hehehe la lang, i knw someone like you...nagsisisi sa huli though its not too late since hinde pa naman kasal ung girl...sabi nya masaya na sya seeing the girl happy with some1 else, though alam nya na malaki ung possibility na gusto rin sya nung girl ayaw na daw nya makagulo pai used to think na hinde nya talaga mahal ung girl but when i read your post...hmnnn...meron nga palang ganon...hehe
  • You should never stop loving a person just because they cannot love you back. Malay mo naman. Hindi pa naman sila mag-asawa.

Good luck!
  • trainee9 wrote: »
    As long as she's happy - I'm also happy for her.

i did that once. and i kept telling that same thing to myself over and over again. everytime i see her. that she'd be better off without me. that i should be happy because i see her happy.

hoping that one day, if i say it often enough, it might start to believe what i'm saying. well it didn't. so what i did was remember all the good things past and not think of how things could have been.

then i was truly happy.
  • i did that too.. and it only made me regret that i tried. iniwan lang din ako sa bandang huli..sumakit lang puso ko.
  • payo ko sayo: wag na. ibaling ang atensyon sa mas karapat-dapat
  • Possible. Just distance yourself to avoid further emotional damage. And while you do that, go out with friends, meet new ones, do all that cliche stuff they've been saying. Pero wag ka, they usually work. hehehe...
  • yeah! and as far as i know he also love me... pero my gf sya hindi dw nya kayang iwan gf nya... so ako n lng lalayo at iiwas sakanya... T_T
  • i can...twice na nga nangyari sa akin yun....sobrang sakit nung una hnd pa natuto pumangalawa pa. boplaks lng tlg Ko siguro when it comes to love...loving someone does not mean they need to love you back, we just need to experince the feeling so we can learn from it.
  • possible. but to have a meaningful relationship with someone who loves somebody else? not possible.

:angelwings:
  • I can..mahal ko tlg eh but I'm not expecting naman na mahalin nya rin ako mas mahirap kung magexpect ka eh.
  • can you love a person who loves someone else?

yes. but even before I go there or I fall deep, won't even pursue it na. giving away love requires you to love yourself first. I want the reciprocative kind of love, not the kind na magmumukha kang *****. learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all. :lol:

:angelwings:
  • ...and falling in love is not a choice...we just fall in love not knowing when to stop or how it started