Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

My best friend's b/f is into me.

He's pogi at may dating na lalaking lalaki but Im not interested in him because I respect my friend. What should I do???? :bop:

Comments

• It's too simple.... Dont entertain him if you're not interested. Period. (May pa period period pa no hehehe)
    Buy me an ice cream instead. Haha
  • Boyfriends come & go but its rare to find a "true" friend. Put your foot down and simply state to your bestfriend's boyfriend that you value your friendship and simply ignore his advances... after awhile I'm sure he'll get the hint...
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    stay away. simple as that.
  • ayan. nasagot na ang iyong tanong :D

hmm baka naman interesado ka talaga??? hehehe
  • csmarycsmary PEx Rookie ⭐
    I'm not interested in him sistah. Yes he's gorgeous but... friend lang tingin ko sa kanya. Kaw ha !
  • un lang naman nga, ignore, dont entertain and sabihin mo bestfriend ka ng gf nya ganun!
  • Di na kailangan itanong ito.

Baka nga naman interesado ka nga sa bf ng friend mo hmmmmmmm!
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i guess you're "into" him too.. or else this wouldn't be a problem in the first place right?
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sabaybunot wrote: »
    i guess you're "into" him too.. or else this wouldn't be a problem in the first place right?

by putting up this alone. that says it all.
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ exactly, she won't start this thread if she's not bothered.

guilty e? :glee:
    I'm in the room you know.

Im serious. It's getting to be a problem for me. Tuso naman kayo :)

Have a lovely day guys! :kiss:
  • They've said it before, I'll say it again--just stay away from him.

If not for yourself, then for him na rin. Sige, let's say you're not interested in him, that doesn't mean it's ok for you to continue to hang around him, he'll just be more into you the more time you spend together. Out of site, out of mind...

You can also give your friend advice without hinting that her bf is losing interest in her by telling them where to go or what to do, etc. like have a date at a romantic place that you saw, etc.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lumayo ka na muna... andito naman si super lolo blue_tracer... sa kanya ka na lang lumapit... gwapo yan, mabait pa, habulin ng tseks, at master sa lahat ng pwedeng mangyari...

:lol:
  • guitly din ako dito.. that was before..

my friend's BF confessed that he likes me.. he is so hot and irresistable.. campus crush and all that.. i just wanna give in but i dont wanna be the cause of a failed relationship...lalo na sa friend ko pa..knowing that she's really inlove with his man.. so lumayo na ako..

If youre really nt interested, then i dont see any problems at all...
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    what makes u say he's interested in you? did he say it out loud?
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Nils wrote: »
    lumayo ka na muna... andito naman si super lolo blue_tracer... sa kanya ka na lang lumapit... gwapo yan, mabait pa, habulin ng tseks, at master sa lahat ng pwedeng mangyari...

:lol:

aaarrggghh! *peace*

loko ka na naman damuho ka! :bash:
  • di mo naman pala type eh.. ano problema mo??
    sumbong mo sa bestfriend mo... para magkagulo kayo.. e di may problema ka ngayon..:lol:
  • anung basis mo at sinabi mong interested siya sayo? baka naman your hallucinating, lady?.. *peace* *peace* *peace*
    anung basis mo at sinabi mong interested siya sayo? baka naman your hallucinating, lady?.. *peace* *peace* *peace*

Sistah baka nga hallucination ko lang. Ito lang naman ang basis ko so let me know if Im mistaken.

He sends emails and txt when he's away on business trips and also when on pleasure trips with his friends and sometimes even with his g/f. Nanliligaw nga ang tono ng email and txt niya.

His longing stare at me. You know what that is right? Yung bang stolen lonely looks at me when he's with this g/f. Im begining to think and see that he's no longer happy with his g/f. Omg did I just say that. Im sorry!

He always makes time for me and does little things for me like fixing my car, always buying me little souvenirs from trips (patago pa abot), sasamahan ako here and there.

Tell me hallucination ba yan? I dont want to directly crush him kasi he's a nice guy, mabait nga. Im not letting him get the "thing between us" go any further. Im sure it is killing him and it is killing me also kasi sayang naman ang effort niya. pogi pa naman, intelligent, very smart, clean, decent, may sariliing decision, successfu, organized, on and on.. sayang diba?

ay naku why me pa ?????????????? kainis
  • from how you sound, meron kang hidden desires din..kunyari ka pa na ni re respect mo sya.... tsk tsk tsk... you're bad...