Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Do you believe in...

...love potions or what we locally call "gayuma"?
I have a couple of friends and even relatives who swear by this. Is there such a thing/do they really work?

Comments

• Baby_LeechBaby_Leech PEx Rookie ⭐
    i heard one.

bilugin mo daw kulangot mo tapos ilagay mo sa inumin nya :laugh:

Warning: do not leave your glasses unattended. or else you'll be drinking some one else's kulangot in no time. :glee:
  • Baby_Leech wrote: »
    i heard one.

Warning: do not leave your glasses unattended. or else you'll be drinking some one else's kulangot in no time. :glee:

eewww...hahaha....:rotflmao:
  • Baby_Leech wrote: »
    i heard one.

:lol:

medyo similar dito, duraan mo daw ung iinuman nya at tyak e aamo sayo. mala-gayuma rin ang dating. :naughty:

:fork_off:
  • no such thing as gayuma.
  • soltera81soltera81 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I don't believe in gayuma. Natural charm does work. ;)
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yes but i heard that there's a negative repercussion if you resort to this sort of thing..talk about disturbing/manipulating the work of nature. :p

and yeah, let natural charm just do its work *okay*
  • i heard that there are real mystics in mindoro and siquijor though i haven't met any of them yet but some of my friends swear that they're real and can work their magic. one of my officemates even swore that there's a mystic in mindoro who can kill a person in as fast as 7 seconds...repercussions or not, there are some people who'll go to the extent of getting the services of these mystics just to get even...*okay*
  • meron akong napanuod sa (i think it was imbestigador) and iniinom niya yung potion with a paper na nakasulat ung pangalan ng girl na gusto niya main love sa kanya..uhm, don't you all think delikado yung ink sa digestive system? hehe
  • diba sa quiapo marami nyan? meron di ba yung pampawala ng amo? :lol:
  • shychic wrote: »
    diba sa quiapo marami nyan? meron di ba yung pampawala ng amo? :lol:

nabasa ko nga din na madami daw mystics sa quiapo, fortune tellers and the like. there's even a street there nicknamed as "kulam street" though i'm not sure why. but are they for real? madami akong nadidinig na fake daw 'ung mga un.