Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Which Christian artist/band do you want to see live?

would any of you be interested in seeing any of these artists perform in concert?

Jaci Velasquez
Steve Green
Steven Curtis Chapman
Michael W. Smith
Jeff Deyo (Sonic Flood)
Toby Mac (DC Talk)
Sonicflood
Rachael Lampa
Chris Tomlin
Newsboys
Third Day
Jars of Clay
Caedmon's Call
Don Moen
Darlene Zschech

please also list any other artist/band you have in mind. just making a survey. thanks! :)

Comments

• MercyMe, Planetshakers, Brian Doerksen, Matt Redman
  • up ko lang :)
  • flyleaf!!! yeahba!!!
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Wee, are you going to bring them here Natsy Watsy? ;)

My list:

Sandi Patty
    Steve Green
    Jars of Clay (ulit, because their last concert was a blast!)
  • ada: ;)

does anybody know the parachute band?
  • BANDS

switchfoot (again! magaling *okay*)
    relient k
    hillsong united (again galing rin and mababait *okay*)
    third day
    mercyme
    casting crowns
    sonicflood
    jars of clay
    planetshakers

ARTISTS

kirk franklin!!!
    jaci velasquez
    krystal myers
    reuben morgan
    marty sampson
    steven curtis chapman
    guy sebastian
    brian litrell
    toby mac
  • MESHUGGAHMESHUGGAH PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    demon hunter
    jars of clay
    delirious!
    pod
    blindside
  • ubermenschubermensch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    jars of clay lang naman alam kong christian band. would be nice to bring them back *okay*
  • Pwede book niyo band namin for a gig? www.thoughtsandnotions.multiply.com available na album namin sa lahat ng major record bars nationwide. I saw copies at O music store at Rockwell and available siya sa mga house of praise branches. itaguyod natin ang OPM CCM! salamat
  • planet shakers, hillsong, hillsong + lakewood!!!!!!!!
  • erzo01erzo01 PEx Rookie ⭐
    - Brooke Fraser
    - Switchfoot (I wasn't in the Philippines when they had a concert last year. And hindi ko sila naabutan when they had a concert sa NZ.)
    - Tobymac
    - Jars of Clay
    - Caedmon's Call
    - Parachute Band (Wanna see them again live! :D)
    - Matt Redman (I love his songs! :D)
    - Casting Crowns
    - Relient K
    - Amy Grant
    - Mat Kearney

Not necessarily CCR ang genre nila, but they're Christians nonetheless:
    - Natasha Bedingfield (Astig yung performance niya sa AI last week! And mukhang she's really nice!)
    - Anberlin
    - Paramore and Flyleaf (Masaya kung mag-back to back sila! :D)
    - LIFEHOUSE! *okay*
  • Sixpence None the Richer!
  • STRYPER!!!

God bless them :D
  • lieh_chloelieh_chloe PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    switchfoot
    jars of clay
    flyleaf

jennifer knapp
  • switchfoot!!!
  • HILLSONG and Darlene Zschech
  • Bands/Group:
    Casting Crowns
    Mercy Me
    Sonicflood
    Hillsong
    Tree63

Solo Artists:
    Chris Tomlin
    Jadon Lavik
    Mark Harris
    Jeremy Camp
    Don Moen
    Matthew West
  • daesdaes PExer
    *Darlene Zschech from Hillsong
    *Don Moen from Praise Worship (i saw him performed once and I am Blessed)

*and AVALON
  • switchfoot :D
  • LaisaLaisa PExer
    Would like to see...their album rocks!!! *okay*

One the most exciting and promising rock band this year – FIREFLIGHT

The band’s carrier single “Unbreakable” was #1 on Christian Rock National Airplay charts in the US. The song was also selected as the anthemic promotional soundtrack for the primetime TV show “Bionic Woman” and it became one of the definitive rock anthems of the series.

FIREFLIGHT is an American female-led rock band from Florida composed of Dawn Richardson, lead vocals; Justin Cox, guitar; Glenn Drennen, guitar; Wendy Drennen, bass; and Phee Shorb, drums. Like the title track, their album ‘Unbreakable’ is brimming with hooks, catchy choruses, and a relevant message of hope through dark times.

“Unbreakable” says bassist Wendy Drennen, “is about overcoming a defeated mentality and finding the power to remain strong amid the landscape, not allowing fear to hold us back from having victory over the things that used to control us.” Other pulsating rockers are “The Love We Had Before” that examines the disagreements which can swallow a relationship whole, “Brand New Day” that addresses the traps of depression and the power to move past them. “Forever” takes a more somber tone with the admission of loneliness and isolation, yet “You Gave Me a Promise” exudes defiant hope. “Wrapped In Your Arms,” is the album’s acoustic closer which ties all the themes together with one final statement of faith and triumph.

“These songs intimately share raw emotion because the band truly experienced the moments we wrote about on Unbreakable,” Dawn elaborates. “Lyrically, we’ve broken things down to the base feelings and described situations that everyone in the band has faced. If you write from what is real, songs can be catchy without being superficial.”

FIREFLIGHT’S music offers a haven for the accused and beaten down and an inspirational spark to trust and dream again. As the title track proclaims, for all those who are broken and have lost their way, there is a hope and love that is Unbreakable.