Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Need ladies' opinion please.

I've had an experience where a very new friend (kolehiya girl from a strict family) quickly became my gf without me courting her.

Ganito ang nangyari, we were sitting very close together in the back seat of a cramped car (puno ang kotse) on our way back to Manila from summer vacation in Baguio. Nangalay ang kanang kamay ko so I put my arm over her shoulder (inakbayan ko), then suddenly I found myself gently stroking her braso with my fingers. Up to this day, hindi ko malaman kung bakit ko ginawa/nagawa yun. anyway long story short... naging kami the next day.

Mangyayari ba sa inyo ito? Tia.

Comments

• purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    easy come, easy go. :)
  • This is my first time to heard a story like this a quite funny because in just a quick glance you found out instant GF, however as a saying goes easy to get, easy to let go... well its up to you if you belive. In my point of view suprano frankly to say napakabilis mo and sad to say mayron din pala mga babae na ganon kadali magcommit and say yes! but i guess maybe theres nothing serious going on between the two of you. if i were that girl i didn't like what you did. san un effort mo? exert na ba un? due to long journey you strengthen ur arms cause you felt uncomfortable and by accident naakbayan mo sya not knowingly na naglilikot un mga fingers mo... well iba iba kse un mga babae maybe for some what you did is fine wth them but honestly for myself if dont really like this...:)
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ummm... very strict family ba kamo:?: Naghahanap lang 'yan ng freedom. Enjoy mo na lang, andiyan ka na eh... :D Pero hindi lahat ng babae nakukuha sa akbay, ha :glee:

:rpflag:
  • laarnilaarni PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There are no rules. There is no law that says you have to go through courtship to be in a relationship. It just happens. There is a well-known saying 'Don't look for love. It will find you.' I think some people have to broaden their horizons. There are endless possibilities. Hindi lang yung ligawan.

Meron nga akong kakilala, accident lang na nakapagsabi ng "I love you" si babae ke lalaki, naging sila bigla. :lol: Actually, kasal na sila. :)
  • before when i was still schooling, my prof decided to take us to his province to celebrate his birthday.. so all in all, we were 2 sections mixed up in the bus.. during our "adventurous trip" (it was supposed to be a pool party but we ended up climbing mountains and crossing rivers before reaching the resort), i got close with this guy and on our way back to manila.. he was all huggy and touchy to me..tho we didnt have a relationship the following day :D

based on my experience, i guess one of the most romantic part of it was to get close with someone when u need comfort, like when youre tired from a trip and someone bothers to make u feel comfy :D.. i dont know if im making any sense here but i know how u felt during that time.. :D its just that, you were a bit hasty :D
  • ^
    thanks for sharing.

it happened long time ago. i only told that story because it's true. fortunately someone like you knew what that feeling was like.
  • Ppunta kami sa baguio uli in 2 weeks. Yehey. Abangan nyo nalang ang report ko baka may adventure uli. I will do a "pex" report for sure. Stay tuned
  • i don't see anything wrong with that..
    there could be a connection which may lead to something serious
    but that would be the least possibility that may ever happen..
    who knows, sometimes, things happen during the times you expect the least.. :)
  • go with it...i dont believe in easy get easy go...i had an experince we just met once then nging kme weve last for almost 3 yrs. and thats love we felt.....d n uso ligawan...for me its best footfoward...go with that filings then see if it will grow into love....remember love will spring in the midst of a relationship...mas mganda ung u learned to love sumone and learned to love her flaws as u go along in the journey to love..gudluck.
  • well...... it happened to me too...on our way back from the party we were 4 seating at the back of the car....and it's soooo crowded as in hindi ka na makagalaw pa!...i was seating very close to my male friend as in sobrang dikit na kami....then yun we felt something different kasi may certain init na naramdaman ba...hihihi!...and yes naging KAMI, our relationship lasted 2years...hindi na uso ang ligawan ngayon, ang baduy na ng sobrang habang ligawan di bah?!...kaya ayun MU agad kami.

kaya for you suprano...baka yan na yung girl for you. hehehehe!
  • so if it was that easy? though its a bit unusual kasi the following day kayo na... but sometimes it happens... so just go with the flow, if things work out eh d ok, if not then charge it to experience :)
  • so if it was that easy? though its a bit unusual kasi the following day kayo na... but sometimes it happens... so that depends, if you like the girl then why dont you just go with the flow... :)

just a thought, baka naman sa sobrang strict ng family nya yun akbay na yun means something deeper na, yun tipong mahawakan lang dulo ng daliri eh pikot na... there are still people who think that way but that's because of their upbringing.... :)
  • concert_adik, matagal ko na na experience yun. sheneyr ko lang dito sa PEx. siyempre hindi na kami.

Isang experience ko pa na madali ang hook up was when I was in a party with my friends. Maganda ang flow ng conversation namin then I excused myself to go out to have a smoke(I dont smoke anymore), I asked her if she'd like to come along outside to breathe some fresh air (lol irony). Anyway, we continued chatting outside.

Then there was a short lull in our convo and she started looking around. When she looked back at me, I just planted a kiss on her cheek. Instant bf-g/f. Ganun. Ewan ko ba kung ano ang nakikita nila sa akin. They seemed to take advantage of my kakyutan. :lol:
  • emerald_c wrote: »
    so if it was that easy? though its a bit unusual kasi the following day kayo na... but sometimes it happens... so that depends, if you like the girl then why dont you just go with the flow... :)

just a thought, baka naman sa sobrang strict ng family nya yun akbay na yun means something deeper na, yun tipong mahawakan lang dulo ng daliri eh pikot na... there are still people who think that way but that's because of their upbringing.... :)

Maybe so or maybe they just want to get away from the confines of strict parenting. Whatever that means.

I've had 2 experiences with girls in exclusive schools. In general, they're as clueless as I was innocent back then. I was from an exclusive school too but I find University life more fun, more real world.
    I'm not too fond of girls from exclusive schools. Mataray na hindi maintindihan. Just my 0.2
  • suprano wrote: »
    concert_adik, matagal ko na na experience yun. sheneyr ko lang dito sa PEx. siyempre hindi na kami.

Isang experience ko pa na madali ang hook up was when I was in a party with my friends. Maganda ang flow ng conversation namin then I excused myself to go out to have a smoke(I dont smoke anymore), I asked her if she'd like to come along outside to breathe some fresh air (lol irony). Anyway, we continued chatting outside.

Then there was a short lull in our convo and she started looking around. When she looked back at me, I just planted a kiss on her cheek. Instant bf-g/f. Ganun. Ewan ko ba kung ano ang nakikita nila sa akin. They seemed to take advantage of my kakyutan. :lol:

so wala na pala kayo. siguro nga not meant noh?!take advantage of your kakyutan?:lol: mahangin ka pala eh?! kaya siguro ayaw na sa 'yo ng mga girls. pare-pareho lang kasi kayong mga boys MAYAYABANG!:bop: :lol: *peace*
  • take advantage of your kakyutan? hehe, are you bragging or trying to be funny? no offense meant huh? just curious... ü

my opinion on "instant" relationships, based on my experiences lang: pag mabilis naging kayo, mabilis din maghiwalay, maybe because the building up of foundations are crucial in relationships...
  • Ang tanong naman dyan ay.... MAHAL mo ba ang girlaloo? which leads me to the next question, Mahal ka rin ba ng girlaloo? Wala namang rules and regulations ang Pag-Ibig ah. Wala lang sanang lokohan. Kung ayaw mo na ayaw na nya eh di break up!
  • bny888 wrote: »
    my opinion on "instant" relationships, based on my experiences lang: pag mabilis naging kayo, mabilis din maghiwalay, maybe because the building up of foundations are crucial in relationships...

whew! buti na lang 2 years bago sya nagkalakas ng loob tanungin ako nang diretso kung pwede nya ko maging GF!
    :bop:
  • whew! buti na lang 2 years bago sya nagkalakas ng loob tanungin ako nang diretso kung pwede nya ko maging GF!
    :bop:

Ganun katagal??? Graveee....:rolleyes: