Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Gyms in the DLSU Area

guys, san may murang gym around the DLSU area? Ayoko sana ng mga nasa mall..any suggestions and how much they cost? Thanks.

Comments

• blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    a123 wrote: »
    guys, san may murang gym around the DLSU area? Ayoko sana ng mga nasa mall..any suggestions and how much they cost? Thanks.

Eclipse 24/7 Fitness center

2126 A Mabini st. malate, Mla.

www.eclipsegym.com
  • any other suggestions? gusto ko sana walking distance from la salle. thanks!
  • vito cruz st. beside city land. near harrison plaza. infront of rizal memorial. i forgot the name... nasa 3rd floor sya.
  • what happened to the gym sa Sports Complex? When i was still a student the rate was 900 for a year (12 months, not school year).
  • 1500 a year na ata ngayon still sulit though
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If you're a Lasalista, here's one:

Sa AKIC Campus ng DLS-CSB, pumasok ka lang sa student entrance tapos derecho ng third floor kung saan nandun ung Weights Room. Libre siya pero eto lng ung hitches. Most of the day, reserve ang Weights Room sa mga athletes pati ng sa PBL, 3-5 PM is slated for CSB Students and the rest of the day ay para sa Lasallian community, faculty, staff, and CSB Hotel guests. the gym is open from Monday to Friday

There's this other gym right beside our Taft campus, the Elorde Boxing Gym na kabubukas pa lang. You can check it out

I hope this helps...:)
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pgma wrote: »
    vito cruz st. beside city land. near harrison plaza. infront of rizal memorial. i forgot the name... nasa 3rd floor sya.

Super Sharp Gym
  • j5bata wrote: »
    If you're a Lasalista, here's one:

Sa AKIC Campus ng DLS-CSB, pumasok ka lang sa student entrance tapos derecho ng third floor kung saan nandun ung Weights Room. Libre siya pero eto lng ung hitches. Most of the day, reserve ang Weights Room sa mga athletes pati ng sa PBL, 3-5 PM is slated for CSB Students and the rest of the day ay para sa Lasallian community, faculty, staff, and CSB Hotel guests. the gym is open from Monday to Friday

There's this other gym right beside our Taft campus, the Elorde Boxing Gym na kabubukas pa lang. You can check it out

I hope this helps...:)

ung akic ba ung malaking building sa vito cruz? ayos ah di ko lam na may libre pala pag dlsu students ma check out nga
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Where exactly is the Elorde gym near Lasalle? I think its the perfect location for me.

Do they also offer kickboxing or muaythai?
  • yeah...can you guys tell us where the elorde gym is and kung ano meron sila dun? thanks
  • Why don't you use the gym in the 9th floor of the Sports Complex?
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ok saw the Elorde Lasalle na..its actually beside to CSB, its on the third floor of the previously 'Chowking' building.

I think boxing lang ang meron sa ngayon and Ok naman ang equipment nila.
  • Try Elorde Boxing gym which is located in the Charley Brown building
  • Sports Complex Gym dude =/
  • theres a 24/7 gym at the dyke central (lol)

...ung condo na me videoke...

sa harap ng dermatise

along leon guinto.
  • Theres also a gym at Sanitarium hospital...

clean, decent and me sauna.
  • But always remember that you get what you pay for...but that said, there's a discount card for LaSalle students that allows you to pay as little as 750 for Super off peak at Mabini or 950 I believe for off-peak...which is 10am-6pm. And you have two of the best Coaches in the area to guide you with your program on duty during those hours.

So you get more than what you pay for, in this case, since one of the two trains PBA players. If you want to dunk a basketball and have the strength training equipment, it's easily worth the cost to get their tips.

If you want to go to those other places....feel free....but hey...it's your body. Last time I checked it was the most priceless possession you own. Such a pity that people are so cheap about their bodies but spend so much on beer and gimmicks.

Again, you get what you pay for. Pay sh!t prices and get sh!t value. That's just the way it goes.
  • genyLopez wrote: »
    theres a 24/7 gym at the dyke central (lol)

...ung condo na me videoke...

sa harap ng dermatise

along leon guinto.

ahhh providence pala
  • Diba selling ito?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    Eclipse 24/7 Fitness center

2126 A Mabini st. malate, Mla.

www.eclipsegym.com
  • Bchemist wrote: »
    But always remember that you get what you pay for...but that said, there's a discount card for LaSalle students that allows you to pay as little as 750 for Super off peak at Mabini or 950 I believe for off-peak...which is 10am-6pm. And you have two of the best Coaches in the area to guide you with your program on duty during those hours.

So you get more than what you pay for, in this case, since one of the two trains PBA players. If you want to dunk a basketball and have the strength training equipment, it's easily worth the cost to get their tips.

If you want to go to those other places....feel free....but hey...it's your body. Last time I checked it was the most priceless possession you own. Such a pity that people are so cheap about their bodies but spend so much on beer and gimmicks.

Again, you get what you pay for. Pay sh!t prices and get sh!t value. That's just the way it goes.

Again..Tiangge Selling Violation: