Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

Season 3 premiere of The Office on Starworld?

Just saw the teasers, when will it air?

Comments

  • angat lang po...
  • chigusa wrote: »
    Just saw the teasers, when will it air?

    Sana di maging swapang ang Star World like what they did with
    "Heroes" when they found out that a local cabler got the rights to that cult fave. Baka it'll be just like "Psych" na me tag na "Not available in the Philippines".
  • Download na lang sa ***** :D
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's starting this coming Thursday, 9 pm, taking 30 Rock's place.

    As for Heroes and Psych not being available on Star World in the Philippines, blame it on Solar, who probably got a deal to be the exclusive distributor of those shows in the Philippines. I wouldn't worry about that happening to The Office, despite Jack TV showing it, since The Office has been airing here since the first season. There are also a whole bunch of other shows that Solar and Star World both air here simultaneously anyway.
  • illumina wrote: »
    It's starting this coming Thursday, 9 pm, taking 30 Rock's place.

    As for Heroes and Psych not being available on Star World in the Philippines, blame it on Solar, who probably got a deal to be the exclusive distributor of those shows in the Philippines. I wouldn't worry about that happening to The Office, despite Jack TV showing it, since The Office has been airing here since the first season. There are also a whole bunch of other shows that Solar and Star World both air here simultaneously anyway.

    Oh!! I missed it!! When will be the replays? Thanks for informing me :)
  • chigusa wrote: »
    Oh!! I missed it!! When will be the replays? Thanks for informing me :)

    as far as i know, it's this coming thursday, September 4. episode one is a hilarious episode with awkwardness, stupidity and dwight schrute antices.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Oh!! I missed it!! When will be the replays? Thanks for informing me "


    it starts thursday.

    yep.. the Start of the Merger.. AWESOME AWESOME. and Andy Bernard, and Karen and Jim "Big Tuna" Halpert...
  • any body knows if season 1 or 2 is being shown in other channels? jacktv?

    thanks!
  • turtz wrote: »
    any body knows if season 1 or 2 is being shown in other channels? jacktv?

    thanks!

    season 2 rerun na ng the office ngayon sa jack tv 9.30pm every tues :)

    Well in case if I miss it, when are the replays on the star world? Thanks for the info!!
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it replays at 11.30 pm same night, i believe

    tapos sundays at around 3?
  • it replays at 11.30 pm same night, i believe

    tapos sundays at around 3?


    sa star world po? thanks
  • how i met your mother yong palabas sa star world this 11:30pm. not the office.
  • the replay is actually on 12:30 am, but thanks to BeerhandBop since he suggested me to visit startv.com :)

    Here is the schedule:
    Thurs 9pm
    Friday 12:30am
    Friday 3:30am
    Friday 2pm
    Sunday 1pm



    I'm so mad they deleted the part when Oscar and Michael... I have to watch it right it now in Youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=o8eF1TNd8ZE ... The gaydar prank was so hilarious and many other scenes, not dissapointed :)
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lol they cut out the ghey kiss?

    oh wellz.

    i didn't like it much either. imo season 3 didn't kick in into full gear until "Branch CLosing".

    it was hilarious with micheal and dwight going to new york.

    "I dunno what we did, but we did it!"
Sign In or Register to comment.