Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

Season 3 premiere of The Office on Starworld?

Just saw the teasers, when will it air?

Comments

• angat lang po...
  • chigusa wrote: »
    Just saw the teasers, when will it air?

Sana di maging swapang ang Star World like what they did with
    "Heroes" when they found out that a local cabler got the rights to that cult fave. Baka it'll be just like "Psych" na me tag na "Not available in the Philippines".
  • Download na lang sa ***** :D
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's starting this coming Thursday, 9 pm, taking 30 Rock's place.

As for Heroes and Psych not being available on Star World in the Philippines, blame it on Solar, who probably got a deal to be the exclusive distributor of those shows in the Philippines. I wouldn't worry about that happening to The Office, despite Jack TV showing it, since The Office has been airing here since the first season. There are also a whole bunch of other shows that Solar and Star World both air here simultaneously anyway.
  • illumina wrote: »
    It's starting this coming Thursday, 9 pm, taking 30 Rock's place.

As for Heroes and Psych not being available on Star World in the Philippines, blame it on Solar, who probably got a deal to be the exclusive distributor of those shows in the Philippines. I wouldn't worry about that happening to The Office, despite Jack TV showing it, since The Office has been airing here since the first season. There are also a whole bunch of other shows that Solar and Star World both air here simultaneously anyway.

Oh!! I missed it!! When will be the replays? Thanks for informing me :)
  • chigusa wrote: »
    Oh!! I missed it!! When will be the replays? Thanks for informing me :)

as far as i know, it's this coming thursday, September 4. episode one is a hilarious episode with awkwardness, stupidity and dwight schrute antices.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Oh!! I missed it!! When will be the replays? Thanks for informing me "

it starts thursday.

yep.. the Start of the Merger.. AWESOME AWESOME. and Andy Bernard, and Karen and Jim "Big Tuna" Halpert...
  • any body knows if season 1 or 2 is being shown in other channels? jacktv?

thanks!
  • turtz wrote: »
    any body knows if season 1 or 2 is being shown in other channels? jacktv?

thanks!

season 2 rerun na ng the office ngayon sa jack tv 9.30pm every tues :)

Well in case if I miss it, when are the replays on the star world? Thanks for the info!!
    it replays at 11.30 pm same night, i believe

tapos sundays at around 3?
  • it replays at 11.30 pm same night, i believe

tapos sundays at around 3?

sa star world po? thanks
  • how i met your mother yong palabas sa star world this 11:30pm. not the office.
  • the replay is actually on 12:30 am, but thanks to BeerhandBop since he suggested me to visit startv.com :)

Here is the schedule:
    Thurs 9pm
    Friday 12:30am
    Friday 3:30am
    Friday 2pm
    Sunday 1pm

I'm so mad they deleted the part when Oscar and Michael... I have to watch it right it now in Youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=o8eF1TNd8ZE ... The gaydar prank was so hilarious and many other scenes, not dissapointed :)
    lol they cut out the ghey kiss?

oh wellz.

i didn't like it much either. imo season 3 didn't kick in into full gear until "Branch CLosing".

it was hilarious with micheal and dwight going to new york.

"I dunno what we did, but we did it!"