Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

another benildean suicide

last month a korean EM student. now another benildean jumps off on his condo in kassel. he is a CA student id no. 107...bkit uso naun ito? tsk. anyways, lets just pray for his soul...

Comments

• AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Akala ko Lasallian ang nahulog sa kassel? :(
  • yepyep... grabe tumalon sya from 26th floor ata tapos nakuryente pa...
  • Kaya pala ang itim ng bangkay nung nakita ko, sumabit pala sa poste, na-kuryente pa, akala ko tuloy construction worker.

R.i.P
  • south koreans...

i just hate it how some of them who come in and out of our country for their education act like idiots. it's hard not to generalize them since they've already set up their own communities especially in the south... and if you live in the south, i'm pretty sure you know how suicidal they can be so i'm not surprised why it's a korean who would do that.

couldn't handle some relationship problems perhaps...
  • *LaDy* wrote: »
    yepyep... grabe tumalon sya from 26th floor ata tapos nakuryente pa...

gulo naman ng story. ang rinig ko 56th floor...

that's why we were wondering what building in taft has 56 floors...

oh well.
  • Hope you guys don't generalize. It's not just koreans who commit suicide. Filipinos, Japanese, Koreans, any person from any country has the potential to commit suicide.
    Ako ay Pilipino, pero generalizing them(or any other race) isn't good for the world in general.
    Some koreans commit suicide, some filipino's do too. People usually have similar reasons for doing it, school, love problems, etc..Anyway..hope no generalizing happens.
    And i hope this suicide never happens again, because life is precious, whatever country you come from.
  • what is happening to us... this long weekend i read "veronic(k)a decides to die" if you are premeditating to kill yourself read this book...hahaha
    it will delay it for about a day

w w w . c g e n a . c o m
  • iknow the korean student.
    she was in the same class in my religion class
    i wont go into further details of the exact course
    code, but yeah we did share the same class last term.

when that happened, alot of koreans cried.
    even the guys. there were some filipino girls who sobbed
    into tears. the class just offered her silence for an hour.
    and ofcourse a prayer for her soul.

i remember the prof even read one of her
    quizzes, wherein she said alot about forgiving and love.

may you rest in peace. :(
  • and oh my.. the guy who fell off from kassel.
    grabe nag brown out kaya ang vito cruz nun. i rmember it happened
    around 5:30 to 5:45 in the afternoon.

i have class in SDA that time, 6 to 9.
    namatay ang ilaw sa condo where i live,
    and it took more than 20 mins to revive it.

the whole of vito cruz was just dark even jollibee
    closed all of a sudden due to elec failure.

that time i didnt know the reason.
    not until i arrived at sda and
    heard so many stories about it from friends.
    some even saw the guy sprawled on the street.
    akala pa ng isa kong friend snatcher na binaril
    cos maitim and punit ung damit.

the reason, sumabit pala kc sya sa cable ng meralco.
    and un na rin naging dahilan why naputol ang ilaw that time.

woww. just creepy trying to recollect it now.
  • Suicidal talaga.. damn!
    Sigh, a lot of troubled kids in our campus! I recall a story of a suicide attempt inside the campus back in the mid-90s. We should be our brother's keeper in times of distress and sorrow. May they rest in peace. :(
  • whew. guys may bago nanamn. BS-industrial design student. SHE'S a frosh. i just read it sa newspaper last monday. she killed herself sa kanilang house. i confirmed it sa blockmate ko. ;coz friend nya ung girl. she killed herself daw because of problems in money and other stuffs..
    Looks like the guidance counselor is not doing his/her job. We have troubled kids in the campus. :(
  • woot99 wrote: »
    whew. guys may bago nanamn. BS-industrial design student. SHE'S a frosh. i just read it sa newspaper last monday. she killed herself sa kanilang house. i confirmed it sa blockmate ko. ;coz friend nya ung girl. she killed herself daw because of problems in money and other stuffs..

This is way too disturbing. Three suicide occurrences in a span of three or four months... all Benildeans.

What's happening to our brothers and sisters!?

Guidance & Counseling should do something immediately.
  • Correction: 4 suicide occurrences in a span of 6 months

RIP
    It disturbs me to think that a lot of the students can't handle pressure in life, moreso college life. Pray that their souls will peacefully cross over to the light.
  • MC21 wrote: »
    Correction: 4 suicide occurrences in a span of 6 months

RIP
    There's also one CDA student who committed suicide this year. I just don't remember what month. I don't know if nakasama sya sa bilang mo na 4.

I knew her, she was in my class. graduated last year. It's just so sad because they are so young, and yet so troubled. I had my fair share of problems too. yung tipong feeling ko na ayaw ko ng gumising. but eventually i was able to survive through all that. and now, when i look back, parang, sisiw na lang sya.

To all those thinking of committing the unthinkable, try to vent out. kahit mag post ka sa pex. it really helps.
  • I hope the administration, most especially the guidance office will do something about this phenomenon. What do you think we can do on our part to express this concern to the administration? Will a letter suffice?
    A letter of concern from fellow students and alumni would help tell the administration to do something about this problem in the campus. Maybe somebody should create an early intervention group that could help would-be suicidal students survive campus life.

A lot of factors can be considered when troubled students start jumping off roof tops such as family problems, academics, financial capability, clash of social classes, the need to conform, mental instability, and of course, a broken heart. There are some things that are beyond the school's control but they can do something from preventing them from ending their lives. God help us if we can't help ourselves! :(
  • i believe it has somethig spritual. whats the most famous song now?
    Beautiful girl right? SUICIDAL?SUICIDAL?

rememeber that satan used to be the worship leader in heave na d he is a great musician. he is using his talent to deceive peopl the subtle way... don't be deceived be partial in listening to music.