Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

concerning bump on the back of the head..

well my problem is my cousin "napagtripan" sinapak sa ulo sa may likod ng ulo niya so nagkaroon ng bumps o bukol..nag alala lang ako so question ko is matatangal pa ba ang bukol? ano ba ang dapat gawin dun? mga steps to take? maliit lang naman pero vain kasi yun. and masama bang tamaaan ang likod ng ulo near sa batok? thanks sa mga mag rereply

Comments

• marblesmarbles PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mhrc wrote: »
    well my problem is my cousin "napagtripan" sinapak sa ulo sa may likod ng ulo nya so nagkaroon ng bumps o bukol..nag alala lang ako so question ko is matatangal pa ba ang bukol? ano ba ang dapat gawin dun? mga steps to take? maliit lang naman pero vain kc yun. and masama bang tamaaan ang likod ng ulo near sa batok? thx sa mga mag rereply

Any trauma to the head is bad. For anyone who has head trauma (whether inflicted, accidental, vehicular injury, etc.), we advise to observe/watch out for the following especially within the next 24-48 hours after the incident:
    • loss of consciousness
    • dizziness
    • headache
    • vision problems
    • nausea, vomiting
    • behavioral changes, sleepiness
    • clear or blood-tinged fluid from the nose, ears
    If any of these are seen, bring him to the emergency room for proper evaluation. Severe head injuries can cause bleeding within the cranial cavity and lead to permanent injury or death.

Any palpable "bumps" can be treated with cold compress every 15-20 minutes (on and off) to reduce the swelling. This is applicable only for the first 6-12 hours immediately after the injury.
  • di naman meron lang siyang medyo maliit na bukol pero parang tahimik na siya palagi and masakit palagi yung ulo niya..
    mawawala pa ba yung bukol kasi lagi niyang nilalagyan ng yelo every 15 minutes..
  • ice is ok. The bump may last for 14 days to 30 days. The swelling decreases gradually. You just have to be patient. :)