Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Tyra Banks

I really love Tyra Banks for many reasons but it's mainly because of her personality. Her sense of humor is just hilarious plus her craziness :D in a good way though ;) . She doesn't care whatever she might look for being crazy which made me even love her more :love:

Btw, feel free to post your thoughts about her.

banks147800x600.jpg

banks126480x272.jpg

banks105800x600.jpg

Comments

• tyra_banks_2_172081a.jpg

why we like her?

Tyra Banks is one of the world's most accomplished models, and her determination and passion for her career is inspiring. She's downright sexy.

why is she famous?

People still tend to think of Tyra Banks as "just a model," but with her own hit TV show, America's Next Top Model, and a daytime talk show, The Tyra Banks Show, she's shown the world that she's more than just a smokin' face and hot walk.

Tyra Banks hot moments in Victoria Secret
  • Wah, cWaYzi, Tyra is just too hot to handle! I'm so glad you created this thread na for fanatics like us, kahit dalawa lang tayo! :D

She's my current crush and fantasy these days! :love: Actually, I've started to like her just this year, when I saw that nagkalaman sya. She's a very voluptuous woman! Hay, I'm drooling! :lol: She's funny, crazy, passionate and simply doesn't care how she'd look on TV as long as she enjoys herself! And thses what make her uber-sexy! *okay*

Kaso lang, one thing I notice when I watch ANTP, her hairdo seems so drag queen-like sometimes! But she has too many redeeming traits, so who cares?! :rotflmao:
  • ^Lol rilli? Well we have different tastes at everything like they say. I love her hairdo's but to be honest, when I was in the Philippines I hated those kind of hair as well. I always preferred simple but now for me those hairdo's that Tyra wears all the time :naughty: is just too damn sexy to resist ;) and yes I can't believe I just said that LOL. I always thought I'm a straight female but everytime I talk about Tyra, I always get this feeling that I'm probably not :lol:

And btw, I thought she looked better when she was skinnier, not really skinny but just right. Like her body way back in cycle 1-3. I thought she looked amazingly beautiful there but who cares fat or skinny she's still hot as hell though I never saw her skinny at all or fat as in fat. She gained weight but I still won't call her fat. She's 5'10 for god's sake media was so mean to call her fat, porkchop, etc. Have you seen the episode where she cried cuz of it? Umiyak din ako dun :mecry: I can't imagine how hurt she probably was. Being called fat in the US is really a big deal as it is here in Canada. Some people just don't have anything good to say. She's not as thin as she used to be SO WHAT! Still doesn't mean she's fat! Gawd umiinit ang ulo ko :grrr: lol nake-carried away na naman ako ng emotions ko :D
  • hey sali ako dito! :D i love tyra too!! :D
  • ^Me too!! :D
    cWaYzi wrote: »

And btw, I thought she looked better when she was skinnier, not really skinny but just right. Like her body way back in cycle 1-3. I thought she looked amazingly beautiful there but who cares fat or skinny she's still hot as hell though I never saw her skinny at all or fat as in fat. She gained weight but I still won't call her fat. She's 5'10 for god's sake media was so mean to call her fat, porkchop, etc. Have you seen the episode where she cried cuz of it? Umiyak din ako dun I can't imagine how hurt she probably was. Being called fat in the US is really a big deal as it is here in Canada. Some people just don't have anything good to say. She's not as thin as she used to be SO WHAT! Still doesn't mean she's fat! Gawd umiinit ang ulo ko lol nake-carried away na naman ako ng emotions ko

Hands down :handsdown: Napanood ko ung episode na un, napaiyak din ako dun :bashful: Napaiyak ako kasi napaiyak si Tyra e. Mukha akong ***** pero ganyan talaga pag fanatic kung ano nararamdaman ng idol mo nararamdaman mo na rin :D O di ba sobrang devoted hehe :lol:
  • ^thanks for posting the pics. Sa lahat ng mga pictures fave ko ung 1st hanggang pang-apat. Ang gusto ko dun sa 1st at 4th ung expression ng mukha nya. Parang seryoso na galit na sobrang appealing tingnan lol. Ung dun naman sa 3rd pic. parang ang ganda-ganda nya haha :D Dun sa 1st pic ulit tsaka sa 2nd ang ganda tingnan ng mata nya.
  • hi jellyboi, hi 0wN3d :wave:

Thanks for posting.

Raketista:one more poster para tama na ung hiling mo na kahit 5 man lang tau dito. Si Tyra na ba un? :D
  • jellyboi wrote: »
    821043426l.jpg

wow ngaun ko lang nakita tong pic na'to. ang ganda promise :love:
    thanks for posting the pics. Sa lahat ng mga pictures fave ko ung 1st hanggang pang-apat. Ang gusto ko dun sa 1st at 4th ung expression ng mukha nya. Parang seryoso na galit na sobrang appealing tingnan lol. Ung dun naman sa 3rd pic. parang ang ganda-ganda nya haha Dun sa 1st pic ulit tsaka sa 2nd ang ganda tingnan ng mata nya.

Uy halos pareho tau lahat ng fave pics ah. Dun sa first pic ang astig nung expression nung mukha nya and I so agree that it's very appealing. I don't know why pero when Tyra looks mad or serious I find it extremely sexy :D Plus her eyes on the 1st pic are very beautiful, kinda reminds me a tiger.

On the 2nd pic, I really love her eyes there.

On the 3rd one. Damn! Now that's what I'm talking about sexy hair!

4th: I really like her face there so pretty and a sexy pose, loved it.

5th: Hmmm..I'm not quite sure if it's the hair or the make-up that I didn't like.

6th: Classic beauties. Both women are beautiful though of course Tyra always brings extra appeal to me. Btw, Caridee is my favorite of all the ANTM winners.

7th: It's my least fave out of the 7 pics. Still beautiful but the 1st, the 3rd, the 4th, and the 6th are the best for me.
  • Hi...:wave:

I love Tyra too... :love:

She is a good host...*okay*

She has humor, she could relate to anybody (her guests, her audience, etc.), she's not afraid to give her opinion, she has charm, she can laugh at her mistakes, she is natural...

She is the "Queen of Cheap":p ... I cannot imagine that a super model like her is buying cheap accesories, clothes and other things...

What I like most about her is her "SO WHAT" campaign:handsdown:... because of that you will learn to accept your insecurities
  • Tyra's a GODDESS!!
    one of the most successful supermodel to ever walk the earth.
    looking at those pics..talagang nobody can hold a candle against her. Projection palang sa camera wala ng binatbat mga supermodels ngayon
  • CARIDEE BEST ANTM WINNER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd: Nicole (personal fave kasi, pero panget ang performance)
    3rd: jaslene
    4th: eva
    5th: dani
    6th: adrienne
    7th: yoanna
    8th: naima
  • Tyra makes 3.5-5 Million $ a year just for her TBS
  • cWaYzi wrote: »
    ^Lol rilli? Well we have different tastes at everything like they say. I love her hairdo's but to be honest, when I was in the Philippines I hated those kind of hair as well. I always preferred simple but now for me those hairdo's that Tyra wears all the time :naughty: is just too damn sexy to resist ;) and yes I can't believe I just said that LOL. I always thought I'm a straight female but everytime I talk about Tyra, I always get this feeling that I'm probably not :lol:

And btw, I thought she looked better when she was skinnier, not really skinny but just right. Like her body way back in cycle 1-3. I thought she looked amazingly beautiful there but who cares fat or skinny she's still hot as hell though I never saw her skinny at all or fat as in fat. She gained weight but I still won't call her fat. She's 5'10 for god's sake media was so mean to call her fat, porkchop, etc. Have you seen the episode where she cried cuz of it? Umiyak din ako dun :mecry: I can't imagine how hurt she probably was. Being called fat in the US is really a big deal as it is here in Canada. Some people just don't have anything good to say. She's not as thin as she used to be SO WHAT! Still doesn't mean she's fat! Gawd umiinit ang ulo ko :grrr: lol nake-carried away na naman ako ng emotions ko :D

:rotflmao: Even straights turn into gays for Tyra! That's interesting. Man, she's such a goddess, that's why!

She's definitely not fat! Just voluptuous. I won't ever trade her for the skinny ones. She has great breasts as well. Saw that bathing suit episode. I admire her guts for speaking out what she felt. Maybe slightly dramatic but she just said what she felt. She really adores her mom. That I like too!
  • cWaYzi wrote: »
    hi jellyboi, hi 0wN3d :wave:

Thanks for posting.

Raketista:one more poster para tama na ung hiling mo na kahit 5 man lang tau dito. Si Tyra na ba un? :D

Wah! That would be like a dream come true! :lol:

Dami pala me gusto din kay Tyra, di lang tayo! *okay*
  • Hi...:wave:

I love Tyra too... :love:

She is a good host...*okay*

She has humor, she could relate to anybody (her guests, her audience, etc.), she's not afraid to give her opinion, she has charm, she can laugh at her mistakes, she is natural...

She is the "Queen of Cheap":p ... I cannot imagine that a super model like her is buying cheap accesories, clothes and other things...

What I like most about her is her "SO WHAT" campaign:handsdown:... because of that you will learn to accept your insecurities

I didn't know that she's the "Queen of Cheap." I also haven't seen the "SO WHAT" campaign. Was that the one where she was talking endlessly, inviting women to say whatever they want to? O mejo alien talaga pinagsasabi ko? :D
  • Tyra's a GODDESS!!
    one of the most successful supermodel to ever walk the earth.
    looking at those pics..talagang nobody can hold a candle against her. Projection palang sa camera wala ng binatbat mga supermodels ngayon

True ka jan! Tyra has a myriad of emotions that she could easily come up with! Sobra variety un mukha nya sa photos. The camera is in love with her, as I am. :love:
  • si EVA at NAIMA lang nakasabay kay tyra sa mga pics...
    kinain ni tyra ng buong buo sina yoanna(dapat si shandi nanalo!), danielle at ung girl sa 4th pic (forgot her name)

fave ANTM winner:
    1. EVA the diva!!! (tignan nyo mga pics sya lang ang nanpaw kay tyra)
    2. naima
    3. caridee
    4. jaslene
  • oh my guLay! sobrANG love na love ko c tyrA. sobrang na-addict na nga ako sa ANTM nya eh. grabe i always look 4ward NGA to what she would wear the next episode KSE galinggaling din nya porma. tsaka mga HAIRDO nya, astig tlga. buti nga at d ako buntis kundi pagnagkataon mapapaglilihian ko tlga sya.

love u tyra..........

favorite ko nga pala sa antm c kahlen sa season 4. ewan basta gusto ko sya.. ang cute nya kse.