Home PEx Campus High Schools

Ever been bullied by teachers?

CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
So we think bullying occurs only among our peers. But nopee, teachers too are capable of this. Like, when I was 8, my adviser confiscated my stapler. I was so terrified because it was my mom's. I don't know why she did that... she only saw me tinkering with it [after using it] during schoolwork time. :lol:

:rpflag:

Comments

• well, what i experienced was not really bullying but some form of humiliation or oppression.. like being shouted in the class about what is wrong with your thesis, e sya naman yung nagtatanong.. take note =, title pa lang yung tinanong nya, bigla agad sya nagcomment.. tsk tsk.. good thing he was the principal, so he had my respect..
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oh yes naman, nung bata pa kami we had one teacher in particuar, one wrong mistake, sasampalin ka. Pero matagal na yun, bata pa kami nun, hindi pa uso ang child abuse laws noon
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ako may naalala. Nakaupo ako directly sa tapat ng teacher ko. Wala kaming ginagawa sa classroom nun, individual projects lang. Parang tinu-tutor ata ng teacher ko na nasa harap ko yung katabi ko. E malamang hindi na-gets ng kaklase ko yung tinuturo, sinabihan ba naman ng ****. Grade 5 kami nun. Wow, no? And to think private Catholic school, huh. :rolleyes:

• mystique26mystique26 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    grade school ako nun (during the 80's) teacher ko sa sibika. syempre natural lang sa bata maging makulit lalo na bet grades 1-3. she caught me talking and then suddenly fed me with the chalk she was holding. my mom would have thrown a fit if i told her pero nangunahan ako ng takot. i will never forget her. Ms Reyes tawag namin sa kanya. Eleanor Reyes ang buong name. Sa isang coed na school in dasma mkt ito.
  • paddylastpaddylast PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    my teacher in 5th grade physically abuse me... she slapped me in front of the class and hit me with a stick in my lower tigh...i hate her!
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    When I was in Kindergarten, I used to "go out" [go to the comfort room] during recess. I habitually did that until one day my teacher shot back: "Why do you always go to the bathroom?". Expression niya nun parang iritableng ewan. I was like... "eh kelan pa 'ko lalabas, eh buong araw may activities naman." :rolleyes:

Pero siyempre bata ako nun, 5 years old lang ako kaya mula nun hindi na 'ko nagpupunta ng CR 'pag may klase. Which was bad because I might have developed some kidney ailment. Parang na-trauma ata akong magpaalam lumabas mula nun eh.

• yep.

but that was when i was still in the philippines.

i remember 1st grade when my teacher confiscated my book because i tried to write answers on it. fifth grade comes to worst. i am a certified crybaby, and my classmates bullied me because of that. i told my advisor regarding this matter but she sided with my classmates and told me that she's the one who imposes this bullying. i did not complain because i was a skinny, 11 yr old weakling who doesn't know how to fight. and also on the same grade, i was being blamed for talking with my seatmate and my home eco teacher hit us in the head with a pen. omg i hate them so much!!

during my first school year in america, i was amazed at how students can talk back to teachers and teachers do nothing. i wish i could do that before. that's how i realized that what my former teachers did to me was unacceptable. i don't think teachers here will dare risk a lawsuit if they did what my former teachers did to me in the philippines.

now, i am not afraid of teachers anymore. even professors in college are more approachable than my teachers in the philippines.

just sharing and reminiscing my bad experiences. :(
  • cauchiencauchien PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nung elementary wala naman, co-teacher nila si mom eh :glee: