Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

Chuckie Manio [email protected] ng mga tga CSB

http://www.friendster.com/photos/4876092/1/645620538#pic=0649700481

scheds, whatsoever. just message or post it here. ill deal with it.

Comments

• Oh! This is what we need... Really!

Excusemyfrench, whats your plan?
  • excusemyfrenchexcusemyfrench PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    The perverted idiot savant sickens me with his disparaging comments about csb., why in the world does he feel so glorified everytime he speaks negatively of csb? He even has the nerve to affront fellow benildeans? he is a perfect example of a crass,dumb and hermaphrodite probinsiyano. if you are reading this, mr. i-feel-so-smart-cause-im-in-manila guy, better consider the actualities of your statements. nonetheless, im still gonna see to it that i deal with you.
  • The perverted idiot savant sickens me with his disparaging comments about csb., why in the world does he feel so glorified everytime he speaks negatively of csb? He even has the nerve to affront fellow benildeans? he is a perfect example of a crass,dumb and hermaphrodite probinsiyano. if you are reading this, mr. i-feel-so-smart-cause-im-in-manila guy, better consider the actualities of your statements. nonetheless, im still gonna see to it that i deal with you.

Inflicting physical harm is not recommended (though very tempting). Chuckie Manio definitely has the audacity to be too condescending. I find it hilarious he spends too much time and effort harnessing his crab mentality skills to perfection. He can write, but surely without substance. Full of negativism about things normal people wouldn't even care about.

Humanity strives so hard to co-exist, to help each other in times of crisis, but this Chuckie is a goat. He wants collision and so he will receive it. A lot of people are wanting to personally confront him about his ISSUES with Benilde. If La Salle can't correct him, somebody else will.

Excusemyfrench, excuse me. Lets stop the discussion.

Please, somebody post Chuckie Manio's damn class schedule.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What's the point of hurting a future sleazy tabloid writer? His days are numbered and I'm sure he will be in a world of hurt in the near future. And it is pointless arguing with him because his ADHD will complement your anger. Nothing unusual with an attention wh0re if you ask me. :glee: :evil_lol:
  • tama na... mukha na ngang kawawa, kakawawain n'yo pa
  • Mabuti nga sa kanya `yan!

Alam ko, wala na daw siya sa DLSU eh. Hahaha. Na kick out daw! Kilala ko `yung isang blockmate nya. Ngayong term daw wala na eh. Hindi na daw nakita. Sabi daw ng kaibigan ng kilala ko, kickout. Sobra atang failure. Haha! :P

Wala na siyang ipagmamalaki ngayong wala na siya LaSalle! Hahahahaha!
    Talk about self-destruction through a nervous breakdown?! I pity this fool who does nothing but use his God-given talent to torment other people through his blogs. I'm sure he will be vindicated JK Rowling style when he decides to just make fanfiction novels for movies. He has something to prove with his gift so I just think he needs serious therapy, and I just hope he escapes the mob that's growing. :glee:
  • cdrsb_22 wrote: »
    Mabuti nga sa kanya `yan!

Alam ko, wala na daw siya sa DLSU eh. Hahaha. Na kick out daw! Kilala ko `yung isang blockmate nya. Ngayong term daw wala na eh. Hindi na daw nakita. Sabi daw ng kaibigan ng kilala ko, kickout. Sobra atang failure. Haha! :P

Wala na siyang ipagmamalaki ngayong wala na siya LaSalle! Hahahahaha!

totoo ba to? baka chismax lang..
    Balita ko eh nabura na ang friendster ni pareng chuk-chuck! Dami na siguro complaints sa webmaster ng friendster! :evil_lol:
  • mac04 wrote: »
    totoo ba to? baka chismax lang..

oo nga, hehehe

c g e n a . c o m
    Check niyo sa CSB baka nag-transfer na, ipako sa krus! :evil_lol:
  • Rocker09Rocker09 Next Gen. Tennis Star
    karma is so sweet!!!!