Ano itsura ng interior ng 1.8s 06/07 Civic? — PinoyExchange

Ano itsura ng interior ng 1.8s 06/07 Civic?

Maganda interior ng 2.0SL kaso mahal eh.

pics anyone?

Comments

• pati ano narin diff sa 1.8v at kung worth it pa mag 1.8s instead of 1.8v
  • the difference ng interior between the 2.0L and the 1.8L is mainly the Seat Fabric.

2.0 A/t get leather seats
    2.0 m/t gets blue fabric seats

and the rest, audio lang ata difference. :)

the differences are minimal. Honda's not cheesy enough to put the 'fake wood finishes' that toyota loves using and put off as 'classy/ high end'

the other differences are main safety. like ABS/ and passenger airbags. :)

if i were to buy, i'd get a 1.8s. :) best value
  • The 1.8S has 16-inch rims, airbags and anti-lock brakes, has dark blue interior upholstery, and the HU has an aux-in.

The V has 15-inch rims, NO airbags and NO ABS, has grey upholstery, and NO aux in for the HU.

I got the V, but in hindsight, the added safety features of the S for the small price difference, does make the S seem like a better deal.
  • vios999
    vios999 little man guile
    inside the 2007 honda civic 1.8v

DSC00356.jpg
  • vios999
    vios999 little man guile
    the radio has no adaptor for i-pods or other mp3 players

DSC00373.jpg

and it has no cigarette lighter. just an electric outlet. honda says they are environment-friendly that's why they didn't put a cigarette lighter inside the car :D:D:D

DSC00370.jpg

this is the gear and the hand brake which is strategically placed beside the driver.

DSC00330-1.jpg
  • 2.0L Auto :

- Leather Seats
    - Vehicle Stability Assists, ABS/SRS, Electronic Brake Distribution
    - Paddle Shifter
    - Electric Power Steering
    - Leather Steering with Audio Switch
    - Fog Lamps
    - Door Mirror with Side Turn Lamps
    - Sports Seats
    - 6 speakers

2.0S Manual :

- Blue Fabric
    - ABS/SRS
    - Electric Power Steering
    - Leather Steering with Audio Switch
    - Fog Lamps
    - Sports Seats

1.8S :

- 16" Rims
    - Blue Fabric
    - ABS/SRS

1.8V

- 15" Rims
    - Grey Fabric
  • ^ All civics are electronic power steering.

i believe.

anyway. wow you went to great lengths to get a few pics and then post it here.
  • lonely_pinoy
    lonely_pinoy wag kang ganyan
    my wife drives a 07 civic LX 1.8 iVTEC. i'm gonna post pics tomorrow, gamit nya ngayon eh.

as far as i know there's no difference between last year civic except for the year itself.
  • vios999
    vios999 little man guile
    ^ All civics are electronic power steering.

i believe.

anyway. wow you went to great lengths to get a few pics and then post it here.

camera phones - they are so handy and efficient, man! :D shot these pics last march while the honda salesman was making his sales pitch :lol:
  • "my wife drives a 07 civic LX 1.8 iVTEC. i'm gonna post pics tomorrow, gamit nya ngayon eh.

as far as i know there's no difference between last year civic except for the year itself."

if you're from teh states, you gotta look at the Acura CSX (canada only)... we got that model here instead eh. :) aka Japanese Civic. :)
  • shun_sakurai
    shun_sakurai when in doubt, FLAT OUT!
    ^ All civics are electronic power steering.

i believe.
    You're referring to all Civics...that carry the 2.0L engine.

The 1.8L variants have hydraulic power steering.
  • 1.8 V sa S small price difference? I don't think so.... 1.8 V M/T is P777,000.00 while 1.8 S M/T goes for P849,000.00 - P72,000.00 ang diperensya :mecry: Gusto ko sana ng S kaso mahal nga kaya sa V na lang ako...... very satisfied! matipid and ganda ng handling!*okay*
  • can somebody please post the complete dashboard of the new civic? US version and the Japanese version (the one we have here in Manila).
  • ^ They look virtually the same. except for Satellite Navigation Screen
  • Thanks guys. pero my parents want a 2nd hand eh.

i saw this "top of the line vti-s" 04 model
    gray upholstery yung chairs tapos alpine ba or something yung player e diba sa toyota yun?

bago pa naman yung car pati yung loob parang bago. just wondering kung stock yun at ok yun for its asking price of 545 or up. 19kms btw

ito yung specs
    TOP OF THE LINE VTIS
    -Red rock pearl, all original dual SRS airbag,in dash cd alpine mp3 comes with remote
    - Civic vti-s comes with ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System), EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution)4-disc brakes
    - KHAOS fuel saver

btw 1.6L
  • You're referring to all Civics...that carry the 2.0L engine.

The 1.8L variants have hydraulic power steering.

Hmmm... what's the noticeable feel of hydraulic power and electric steering?
  • slamm
    slamm runnin on empty
    For one, hydraulic puts more load on the engine as it runs off the drive belts...

On the Civic with tha Khaos Saver, forget that contraption... it wont do well for your engine in the long run...
  • slamm
    slamm runnin on empty
    For one, hydraulic puts more load on the engine as it runs off the drive belts...

On the Civic with tha Khaos Saver, forget that contraption... it wont do well for your engine in the long run...