Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

what are your thought on lesbianism?

so let's get it out in the open. i'm a lesbian. i think i have been most of my life. but unlike most gay women, i don't try looking like a guy or anything. i actually hate seeing girls trying their best to look like guys. anyway, i just wanna know how you guys think about this.

Comments

• 3 out 4 women have or will have "natural" lesbian tendencies within their life, even if they are in a heterosexual relationship or have children. And in most cases, most women don't realize they are attracted to other women until after 30 years old.

However, just because a woman is attracted to another woman doesn't mean that she is a lesbian. It only means she has curiosities about another woman. Most women, especially Pinays in the Philippines, will not act out their curiosity into reality.

The most important reasons for these tendencies: The majority of women understand what it is to be a woman, emotionally, physically, sexually and mentally. Whereas, only a MINORITY of men know how to REALLY please/understand what it is women want and need!
  • i find them sexy, thats all!
  • as a guy... hahahahhaa... what do I think?? bring it on!!! although.. no offense meant.. I prefer to associate with lipstick lesbians... my choice I guess...
  • very well said cathlyn. i guess women do know what other women want. i'm not trying to bash guys here or anything but sometimes when a woman doesn't get from a man what she needs--emotionally i guess--she turns to another woman. i guess they have the assurance that they will get it from a woman. somehow, in a relationship between two women, it's more of companionship that they seek in such a relationship. doesn't this go the same way with men? that only a fellow man knows what a man needs?
  • Chef777, the answer to your question is "NO, it doesn't go the same way with men." There is a unique relationship between woman to woman than there is between man to man.

By nature, women are far more emotional, understanding, gentle, warm, loving. It is easier for a woman to express her feelings (to a man or a woman) than it is for a man. This is why in a woman to woman relationship there is greater openness, communication and understanding. Men who are in touch with their feminine side, gay or not, are more in tuned to a woman's vibes.

I would disagree with you that a woman to woman relationship is ONLY more for companionship. While this is true, woman also make better lovers to other woman than men. (MEN, DON'T GET OFFENDED PLEASE, NO BASHING HERE, just my opinion and millions of other women). Why, because women DO NOT need a penis to reach total ecstasy. What most women need from their partners, men or women, is the need to feel special, loved, admired, cherished. And sexually, most men don't know how to meet a woman's special needs. Because for men, it's mostly about receiving than giving. Most men think that by virtue of penetration, women are already in ecstasy. This is not true. Men are in ecstasy during penetration. The majority of men (and also women) don't even know that women can reach the highest level of orgasm without penile penetration. If men knew where a woman's "G" spot is and knows what to do, women worldwide would be happier with their partners. Unfortunately, this isn't so.

• Chef777, when you admitted earlier that you are a lesbian, have you ever been with a woman sexually? How was it? Have you ever been with a man sexually? How was that experience?
  • yeah i guess you're right cathlyn. but with me, when i go into a relationship with another woman, i view it in this perspective---i need a friend, companion, and lover. as you see i made lover the last one because honestly, the physical aspect of the relationship is really last of my concerns. but that depends on my partner, if it's first on her list, hell i wanna make her happy. and the answer is yes, i have been with a woman sexually. and with a man? nope. i'm saving myself.
  • hmmm... i view it in this perspective--- lesbians go for girl to girl relationships just because they need a friend, and a companion. Like what u guys said earlier, a woman easily understands.. that's why some girls prefer another girl rather a numb man who care only for himself and his satisfaction.

uh, for so many times, i have been mistakenly called a lesbian.. i tend to disagree. Though i may be so boyish, i find gurls so fascinating sometimes, i still want to delve the world of my opposite sex.. :)
  • absolutely no prob with that! more power to ya!! :D

peace
  • Originally posted by cathlyn
    Chef777, the answer to your question is "NO, it doesn't go the same way with men." There is a unique relationship between woman to woman than there is between man to man.

By nature, women are far more emotional, understanding, gentle, warm, loving. It is easier for a woman to express her feelings (to a man or a woman) than it is for a man. This is why in a woman to woman relationship there is greater openness, communication and understanding. Men who are in touch with their feminine side, gay or not, are more in tuned to a woman's vibes.

I would disagree with you that a woman to woman relationship is ONLY more for companionship. While this is true, woman also make better lovers to other woman than men. (MEN, DON'T GET OFFENDED PLEASE, NO BASHING HERE, just my opinion and millions of other women). Why, because women DO NOT need a penis to reach total ecstasy. What most women need from their partners, men or women, is the need to feel special, loved, admired, cherished. And sexually, most men don't know how to meet a woman's special needs. Because for men, it's mostly about receiving than giving. Most men think that by virtue of penetration, women are already in ecstasy. This is not true. Men are in ecstasy during penetration. The majority of men (and also women) don't even know that women can reach the highest level of orgasm without penile penetration. If men knew where a woman's "G" spot is and knows what to do, women worldwide would be happier with their partners. Unfortunately, this isn't so.

i totally agree with you. i've had a relationship with another woman before and she totally understands me because i think we are both female. she satisfies me well in my need for companionship as well as my need for a sexual partner. i should know for i had been with men also...nothing really compares w/ my experience w/ my ex-woman lover than my ex-male lover....hehehe