Home PEx Campus Ateneo de Manila University

Ateneans, please help! new here...

I am going to apply to admu this coming august. I got all the applications and stuff, but I have lots of questions unanswered.
Firstly, what are the courses that are easy to get in at admu? Just curious :)
And, is the test really hard?
What can I really do to pass the test?
I bought this book from national bookstore, and it's a reviewer for the entrance tests in college for ATENEO, DE LA SALLE, UST, and lots more. Do you really think this book will help me?:confused:

Please someone reply. ASAP :) Thanks so much...

:bashful:

Comments

• hindi ako atenista, pero i passed acet two years ago, director's list (top 2% *yabang* :bonkself:) . as i remember, the test questions themselves aren't too difficult (especially not the ENGLISH section). the way the time pressures are applied is medyo mahirap lang, daming sections kasi. also may essay section, for the last two years the question has been something about pros and cons of studying away from home (baka kasi sa baguio ako nag-exam). as long as you're doing well sa high school, kaya mo yan *okay*
  • hindi ako atenista, pero i passed acet two years ago, director's list (top 2% *yabang* :bonkself:) . as i remember, the test questions themselves aren't too difficult (especially not the ENGLISH section). the way the time pressures are applied is medyo mahirap lang, daming sections kasi. also may essay section, for the last two years the question has been something about pros and cons of studying away from home (baka kasi sa baguio ako nag-exam). as long as you're doing well sa high school, kaya mo yan *okay*

thanks so much! That kind of lifted my spirits a bit :) But they say, out of 14k people who apply, only 4k pass!!! Is that truE?
  • i'm not so sure about the numbers, pero 4 out of 14 thousand sounds about right. the dean ng school of social sciences said they accept twice as many students as they can actually take, kasi maraming hindi naman tumutuloy (yours truly included :D)
  • may nursing ba sa ateneo?
  • medyo out of topic na yan, here's another thread you might want to check out: http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=271553