Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

most painful thing to happen between two friends

so, what do you think?

Comments

• well i guess it's when they fall in love with each other and find out in the end that it's not meant to be and they have to part ways... :(
  • one of the most painful things that could happen for friends of the same gender is that a person of the opposite gender comes between them and tears their friendship apart...
  • Originally posted by Pointless
    one of the most painful things that could happen for friends of the same gender is that a person of the opposite gender comes between them and tears their friendship apart...
    Pointless, you have a "point" this time ... :~( :~( :~(

one of the most painful things that could happen for friends of the opposite gender is that another person comes in for the other ... nakaka-miss din yung mga ginagawa niyo as friends if one has a partner na ... this happens most of the time ... wherein, one will have a bf/gf then suddenly, nakalimutan na yung close friend niya ...

becoz of both cases: sometimes, it's hard to be too close to someone knowing that one day -- somebody will come -- though, it may seem bad feeling like this -- nakaka-miss lang kasi talaga yung nakasanayan na closeness ... oh, well!!!

things/situations like these are what it takes to strengthen the friendship...

[Edited by MsJoelle on 12-03-2000 at 10:08 PM]
  • for me, i guess it's when one of them realizes she's falling for her friend...gets the courage to tell him about it...just to find out he can never look at her the same way. :~(
  • sa akin, it would be either betrayal or kailangan nan ilang maghiwalay due to some reasons
  • :~(

i agree with pointless...another thing is when you begin to love your friend(girl, syempre!), then you can't help it anymore, you say I LOVE YOU...but she says no, and avoids you...in that span of time that she's avoiding you, she becomes close to your closest friend(na lalaki) and then they do things you have only imagined doing with her...like talking sa hallways, sinasamahan papuntang kotse, sumasama sa mall, minsan, naiisip ko, sinusulot na ako...tapos the guy acts like naiinis pa kunwari, tapos lalapit sa luv ko, tapos mag-uusap sila, tapos minsan, tinatabihan sa class, brings her things, TINATAWAGAN SA HOUSE(ako nga hindi ko man lang alam yung # sa bahay!!!...minsan may hinala ako na inubos nun bwiset na yon yung credit ko sa pag-tawag sa love ko...masakit pa, may malasakit sa kanya yung love ko, sa akin, wala...bahala na akong mamatay, wag lang yung bwiset na yon...:pissed: but i end up crying all the time...i can't do anything but cry...why is life so damn f*c*in unfair...? :~(
  • hmm...is there something i don't know about? why is everybody assuming that the friends are of the opposite sexes?:)

i'd say the most painful thing to happen between two friends is to fall for the same person...and have that person choose one over the other. sakit nun, ha! double whammy. :(
  • (oops! sorry, mali pala basa ko. hi Alky!:D)

yup! tears the friendship apart...nothing's ever the same way again. but i hear that it might be a little different for guys...it's a little easier daw...
  • i think friendship's only real enemy is betrayal - be it betrayed by love, promise, career, etc.
  • for friends to drift apart.
    to find out you have less in common anymore
    and that the other wants to be with other friends.
  • Leaving you for a new batch of friends, then start talking to them about you on your back.

Wow, that really pisses you off.
  • one of the most painful things that could happen to friends is for them to drift apart without them knowing it... :(

i also agree with pointless

• siguro for me that would have to be death of one of the two...bad vibez yun..esp if you two are super tight!!!
    hope that wouldnt happen to anyone i know..
  • now, i am in another mess. i am afraid again of losing another close friend. a guy friend, that is. i am so close with this guy that i am seriously falling for him. i think he knows it. but i still think he don't. we are becoming too close that i am getting used to talking to him everyday. i tried to ignore him coz i want to be my normal self again. the old self who can live a day without thinking about him. but when i tried doing it, it seems that he already knew it. it's like he knows me so well. so i was afraid. what if he found a new girl? what will happen to us? will he still be the same way as how he treats me now? i'm really afraid. again, i maybe very selfish but that's what i really feel. i like him that i am so scared to lose him to another girl. and i know when that day comes, my life would be such a total mess. i just don't know what i'm gonna do. :~(

*edited as requested by poster*

[Edited by Ada on 12-21-2000 at 02:12 PM]

• well based on experienced mas masakit yung ninakawan ka ng best friend mo.....
    we're bestfriends for 4 years and i really trust the girl...hanggang nung nagcollege kami....sinama ko pa sya sa dorm...dalawa lang kami sa kwarto....tapos yun! almost every week nawawala yung allowance ko sa wallet ko...natitira lang 100 bucks
    at first ndi me naniniwala sa mg a sinsabi ng mga tao...
    kasi nga may trust ako sa kanya....
    hanggang na prove na sya nga....pati pala nung high school sya din yung kumukuha ng money namin sa batch namin...
  • well.. iv fallen inluv wid my fren rin na guy.. it hurts me lang to knw na may gf na cya n wen he told me abt it, one week na pala sila.. *sigh* so wut wud dat make me nlang dba? i mean.. me kaya ung girl na kinakausap niya everytym n den now may iba na siyang girl? it hurts kaya.. :( i cant help it nman dba.. i get jealous.. and yes.. luv ko rin cya kc dats y.. so u knw wut i did nlang to end all of these? i ended my friendship wid him na.. AND IT HURTS LYK HELL!!! feeling helpless naman me now.. hay.. y ba ganito?! :( ts not fair tlga!!!
  • ....when they drift apart. no matter how much they want to get together, no matter how much they want things to be as they used to be, d na talaga.
  • isa pa...

kapag ipinagpalit ka na for another person after making a vow of being friends kahit ano pang mangyari.
  • Originally posted by virgo14
    hmm...is there something i don't know about? why is everybody assuming that the friends are of the opposite sexes?:)

i'd say the most painful thing to happen between two friends is to fall for the same person...and have that person choose one over the other. sakit nun, ha! double whammy. :(

yeah, i agree. most especially, if the relationship will end din naman. then mari-realize nong guy na yong isa pala ang mahal niya. i'd say triple whammy! complicated masyado no?
  • i have a bestfriend guy too. we're really close and he's almost like a brother to me.he told me once or twice that he loves me more than a friend should. i love him too only as a friend but even though he told me that he loves me more than a friend,i never let it ruin our friendship.what im trying to say is if he's really your friend he would understand.he wont give up your friendship that easily, if your really special to him. currently he's courting someone else and im happy for him and for myself too. because i know that im special to him more than any girl could ever be coz i know im the only person he cant leave without. marami mang girls na special sa kanya i know im above the rest. yung mga crushes nya they come and go. while i remain forever.