Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Loveteams
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

+BOGEEZ Bodie and Gee-Ann: Computer Geek Love Cheering Chick - Aminan Na To! +

micamyxmicamyx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
826560574l.jpg

Mukhang marami nang bumibigay na kinikilig sa Bodie and Gee-Ann Loveteam! :love:

May tambayan na tayo! weeeeeee :)

Thanks to Ate Shennette for the fanart *okay*

Comments

• haha pa tambay dito :D

:rocker:
  • micamyxmicamyx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hi chezkeyk hehe

sana lagi ka dito hehehe :)
  • waaah ..kinilig me talaga BO:heartpump:GEE!!
    In loving memory of Bodie
    June 29, 2007 12:50 AM

week180628_candles.jpg

Bea hugged Mickey a number of times already throughout this night! The recent reason of which is that Big Brother allowed the four of them to sleep together starting this evening! And to "equally" represent the housemates, they decided to bunk in the boys' bedroom to at least balance the glaring fact that Mickey's the only remaining male contender for the big win. The Cheering Chick told Bea that she really looked forward to share this unforgettable event with Bodie. "Grabe I can't believe he's not here." To remind her of him, she imitated the new trend of lighting a candle to their evicted friends. No doubt about it, the Showbiz Son will inspire her to battle it out until the end.

im sure she's missing him a lot :)

and he will be missing her more! *okay*
    Goodnight Gianina!
    June 29, 2007 1:10 AM

It looks like Bodie's still lurking somewhere in the house as he delivered a quick but shocking surprise to Gee-Ann and the others."Goodnight Gianina! Alam ko mami-miss niyo ko!" Having made his way out without a word to her, he simply stated that things will be clear to her once she meets people from the real world after the Big Night. After a while, Wendy and Gee-Ann realized that he'll finally learn how they intentionally made a pest of themselves during his Bodie-rector task. On a brighter note, the Cheering Chick hoped to have a goodnight’s sleep in his bed, and perhaps, she secretly wished to have some sweet dreams about him as well!
  • eto na!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3j7VJFbn20
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81qI1-VkNdM ("may aamin ako,
    namimiss ko si bodie)

sorry wala pa ako fanart kasi im not home.
    nakikigamit lang po..
  • micamyx wrote: »
    In loving memory of Bodie
    June 29, 2007 12:50 AM

week180628_candles.jpg

Bea hugged Mickey a number of times already throughout this night! The recent reason of which is that Big Brother allowed the four of them to sleep together starting this evening! And to "equally" represent the housemates, they decided to bunk in the boys' bedroom to at least balance the glaring fact that Mickey's the only remaining male contender for the big win. The Cheering Chick told Bea that she really looked forward to share this unforgettable event with Bodie. "Grabe I can't believe he's not here." To remind her of him, she imitated the new trend of lighting a candle to their evicted friends. No doubt about it, the Showbiz Son will inspire her to battle it out until the end.

im sure she's missing him a lot :)

and he will be missing her more! *okay*
    yan nga ang sinabi ni G-ann kay Bea nung nasa prayer room silang dalawa lang na he misses bodie na daw. :D

hello :wave:
    patambay :D
  • BOOGEE.jpg

BOOGEE1.jpg
    sc's c/o crescentcorp

pinagdikit ko lang...BO:heartpump:GEE
  • micamyx wrote: »
    Goodnight Gianina!
    June 29, 2007 1:10 AM

It looks like Bodie's still lurking somewhere in the house as he delivered a quick but shocking surprise to Gee-Ann and the others."Goodnight Gianina! Alam ko mami-miss niyo ko!" Having made his way out without a word to her, he simply stated that things will be clear to her once she meets people from the real world after the Big Night. After a while, Wendy and Gee-Ann realized that he'll finally learn how they intentionally made a pest of themselves during his Bodie-rector task. On a brighter note, the Cheering Chick hoped to have a goodnight’s sleep in his bed, and perhaps, she secretly wished to have some sweet dreams about him as well!

Ito may nag-upload sa good night message ni bodie
    Bodie's goodnight message
    qtsandy - thanks po sa links! :) we are looking forward sa mga fanarts hehe i'll try to make my own din para masaya tayo palagi dito hehe :)

Appletej- nakunaman gaganda ng screencaps hehe :love: to be honest, kinikilig ako kina bodie at gee-ann kasi may hidden desire ako kay bodie.. huwaaaat nyahaha

chezkeyk - thanks sa video link :) lagi ka dito ha? aasahan namin yan :love:
  • shennette425shennette425 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I SHOULD BE HERE!!! hahaha.... db micamyx?

kaso paout n ako mga kapatid! balikan ko kau tom!

may pasyente p ako bukas eh...

see yah all!!

Love You Bodie!! (wish ko lng ndi mabasa ni bods.. kakahiya!) hehehe
  • count me in! naks. crush ko si bodie dati pa! hahaha..cute xa at matalino pa! iba ung dating nya sa akin. ! pero cute sila ni G-ann.
  • chezkeyk wrote: »
    Ito may nag-upload sa good night message ni bodie
    Bodie's goodnight message

waah..mukhang kilala kita.:lol: Thanks sis sa video link, sa last part ko lng na naabutan sa LS ung kinilig si janina:heartpump:
    I SHOULD BE HERE!!! hahaha.... db micamyx?

kaso paout n ako mga kapatid! balikan ko kau tom!

may pasyente p ako bukas eh...

see yah all!!

Love You Bodie!! (wish ko lng ndi mabasa ni bods.. kakahiya!) hehehe

hello po hehe oo naman po hehe balik po kayo bukas ha and ingat sa duty :wave:

sana rin mameet din namin sina Bodie at Gee-Ann hehe :)
    sayk_f wrote: »
    count me in! naks. crush ko si bodie dati pa! hahaha..cute xa at matalino pa! iba ung dating nya sa akin. ! pero cute sila ni G-ann.

hello sayk_f welcome sa thread :wave:

keep on posting here im sure dadami pa tayo :D
  • micamyx- whowhaaatt? my HD ka pala kay Elmo Bodie! hmmp..

Enjoy and have fun! BO:heartpump:GEE

Shenette:wave: good night po! SweetBOGEE dreamz
    Hope to see BoGee someday!:lol:
  • Appletej wrote: »
    waah..mukhang kilala kita.:lol: Thanks sis sa video link, sa last part ko lng na naabutan sa LS ung kinilig si janina:heartpump:
    huwaaatt?? mukhang kilala mo ako? :lol:

napulot ko lang naman yang link na yan doon sa PBB thread :D

napanood ko rin sa LS pero hindi ko alam mag-capture :(
  • sayk_f wrote: »
    count me in! naks. crush ko si bodie dati pa! hahaha..cute xa at matalino pa! iba ung dating nya sa akin. ! pero cute sila ni G-ann.

:wave: sayk,
    my kilig factor talaga*okay* :love:
    Alam ko naramdaman mo din un ..hehe!

GO BO:heartpump:GEE!
  • Hello sa inyong lahat. Out na din ako. Patambay nalang ulit tomorrow :D