08. Make Me Over
09. Mesmerized
10. Bridges
11. Learn You Inside
12. Storm

Thanks!

Comments

• xusersxxusersx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I like the song Broken. If No Name Face album have "Everything", "Broke" is the counter in Who we are album. I also like Whatever It Takes and Disarray.
  • mas preferred ko to kesa sa sophomore album nila na "Lifehouse" kasi "You and Me" lang rin ang nag hit on the said album,
  • Brix99Brix99 PEx Rookie ⭐
    xusersx wrote: »
    I like the song Broken. If No Name Face album have "Everything", "Broke" is the counter in Who we are album. I also like Whatever It Takes and Disarray.

Actually, ang counterpart ng Everything sa new album is the last song Storm. Parehas silang last track (Everything on No Name Face) and both their lyrics talks about faith. :)
  • animeHQ wrote: »
    mas preferred ko to kesa sa sophomore album nila na "Lifehouse" kasi "You and Me" lang rin ang nag hit on the said album,

hindi ba nag-hit ang blind?
  • Wow, they still rock after all these years! It's obvious in their lyrics that they have Christian leanings. It's cool to know that.
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    animeHQ wrote: »
    mas preferred ko to kesa sa sophomore album nila na "Lifehouse" kasi "You and Me" lang rin ang nag hit on the said album,

actually, their sophomore album was "Stanley Climbfall" which tanked at the charts. their 3rd album, "Lifehouse", did almost as well as "No Name Face" thanks to songs like "You and Me" and "Blind". :)

i like Who We Are better than Lifehouse. mas may variety yung songs dito. my faves are Broken and First Time.
  • yup, sobra kasing pale ng "Lifehouse" album nila, when I bought the CD I am so excited, when I played the tracks parang wala lang, tipong dika mae-LSS and then the whole day naka loop lang siya, natapos ang araw parang wala lang, I guess theres something wrong with the beats the lyrics, i dont know.

at least this "Who Are Are" album, it is much more promising than their sophomore album, i have the 5 bonus tracks of this, i wasn't able lang to upload but the bonus tracks are very good too.

anyway, Sum 41's latest album entitled "Underclass Hero" up now for download.

http://hethler.blogspot.com

Thanks
  • Brix99Brix99 PEx Rookie ⭐
    i think Who We Are is more forgettable than their last album. not a single song got me hooked. such a disappointment for a long-time Lifehouse fan like me.