Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

question to women

lets say you are already married, or maybe you already have a BF

and then you met someone you liked, you really like the guy, so you tried to get close to him, maybe flirt with him

and then you find it useless to get noticed, as if he is like stone cold, or insensitive...meaning, you think that he's not interested with you because he knows you are taken...

the question:

after getting fed up, do you immediately brag about your BF/the one you're attached with, kissing him when you know the guy you liked is around. or showing off your hubby's photo to that guy, or making your YM status like "you are my life mr. <insert hubby name>", "i miss you so much" etc.

just wonderin....pls answer honestly

Comments

• samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Er no. If I liked him but I'm committed I'd stop right there.
  • undauntedundaunted PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i am already committed to begin with. i would not even entertain flirting with a guy even if i really like him.

why don't you just work on being a good partner to your husband or boyfriend instead of sourgraping because the guy you like wasn't able to reciprocate your feelings?

makes things a lot less complicated :)
  • Err.. nope.. Im a good flirt. So I always get noticed. :p
  • Jonga wrote: »
    the question:

after getting fed up, do you immediately brag about your BF/the one you're attached with, kissing him when you know the guy you liked is around. or showing off your hubby's photo to that guy, or making your YM status like "you are my life mr. <insert hubby name>", "i miss you so much" etc.

this is called sourgraping.. i dont do that.. its a childish thing to do..
  • "10 EXPERIENCES ABOUT GIRLS & CELLPHONE"

1. Bakit ang babae babagsakan ka ng telepono pero iintayin ka naman to call back?
    2. Bakit pag ang cellphone nila naka-off ok lang pero pag akin naka-off, nambabae na raw ako!
    3. Bakit pag may nagtext sa kanya ng cute message, admirer niya, pero pag sakin may nagtext, nangfiflirt daw ako..
    4. Bakit pag may pino-forward siyang "i love you" meassage sa'kin, ang sweet niya, pero pag ako, galing yon sa isang chick ko?
    5. Bakit pag nagmiss call siya sakin kaylangan tawagan ko siya, pero pag ako nagmiss call deadma!
    6. Bakit pag may lalaki sa phone book nya friends niya daw yun, pero pag sa'kin may girls name, bubusisiin niya..
    7. Bakit pag naputol siya while talking sa cell, low batt daw, pag ako naman ang naputol, style ko lang daw kunwari low batt pero binaba ko lang..
    8. Bakit lagi siyang nakikitext sakin meron naman siyang load..
    9. Bakit tuwing naririnig niya yung message alert sa phone ko, siya pa yung nauunang nagbabasa--- di naman kanya yon ah!
    10. Bakit dahil sa cellphone, para siyang naka-ecstasy? (kasi panay ang 'ILOVEYOU' niya.

ginawa ko na nga to' sa ex ko.. ewan ko.. wala din akong masagot..
  • baby_07baby_07 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Honestly, no. I don't do that. I don't even flirt when I'm with someone. Although it's normal to get fond with guys you get to be friends with that could sometimes lead to something beyond what friendship can offer. But I don't get bitter like that. Instead, I become more attentive to my boyfriend because I'll feel guilty about liking other guys, even though it's only in the mind. And even if it's generally nothing to be worried about.
  • these women are certainly right. i dont remember where ive read or watched or heard it.. once youre committed(married or in a rel) there are guys better than your man will come along.. so its upto you to handle it.

to answer your question. no.. i wont hurt anyone just to get what i want.. flirting is another mild way of saying -- kulang sa attention. if that guy i like doesnt give me the attention i want or need.. the heck! not my loss anyway
    lets say you are already married, or maybe you already have a BF

and then you met someone you liked, you really like the guy, so you tried to get close to him, maybe flirt with him

and then you find it useless to get noticed, as if he is like stone cold, or insensitive...meaning, you think that he's not interested with you because he knows you are taken...

the question:

no... don't do it. you'd just look like a paranormal. :)

hindi ka nga pinapansin eh, so ibig sabihin you don't exist. tapos kapag ginawa mo pa lalo yun at dedma to death pa din.. deh mas lalo mo sinaktan ang puso mo...

saka parang ang mangyayari ginagamit mo ang ibang tao para masaktan yung gusto mong masaktan. bad yun.

hindi makukuha sa ganun ang taong gusto mo.
  • ^ako yung guy hehehe
    ^ako yung guy hehehe

id say you made a very good choice of not giving attention to this girl *okay*

super kulang sya sa pansin tapos sourgraping pa, kulang din sa kape di kinakabahan sa ginagawa nyang pagfi-flirt sayo.

anyway, if i was the girl id know better by knowing my place.
    kung talagang gwapo ko sorry na lang ako :lol:

lurker here
  • kuting_kittenkuting_kitten PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it's some mystery that committed people, both men and women, seems to be more attractive or "flirtable." but you said you were ignoring her, so obviously, you're not interested. let her be. she just needs an ego boost.
  • ^problema, malapit ko nang patulan e...bakla daw ako?

pano yan?
    :glee:
  • kuting_kittenkuting_kitten PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ baka katawan mo lang habol nya. ahahahaha :bounce:
  • ^ ok laaaang :glee:
  • Baby_LeechBaby_Leech PEx Rookie ⭐
    ano to survey para malaman mo kung normal ka o hindi? :glee:
  • DELISYUSDELISYUS PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    err... nope...

i'm not saying i wouldn't be attracted to, or like some other guy again... but i am married, and i don't just like the guy i married... i love him, am in love with him, and have the most fun with him...

also... even in my adolescence, i was just never THAT insecure :)
  • Baby_Leech wrote:
    ano to survey para malaman mo kung normal ka o hindi?

kaw naman...lahat naman d2 sa L&P nagtatanong ng bagay bagay para malaman nila kung normal sila o hindi e

:glee:
  • sigurado ka hindi ka bading? bakit parang yung nick mo.. it sounds bading :lol:

joke lang.

anyhoo... hindi ko na ngayon magets kung bakit tinatanong mo ang tanong mo.

at baka naman papatulan mo lang dahil sa chinachallenge ka nya.

alalahanin mo. na majority sa babae, kahit na anong deny nya sa mundo, kapag binigay nya ang katawan nya sayo... kasama dapat sa package ang pagkocommit mo sa kanya.

at lalo na yan na parang ginagamit nya BF nya para pagselosin ka.. well.. flattering shempre sa part mo na ginagawa nya yan sayo. pero isipin mo. type na type ka nya siguro. ano ng susunod?

la na.

pare... la ng challenge eh.
  • this is my question: are you happy with your man and do you really love him? then, be FAITHFUL. ;)
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Jonga wrote: »

kudos to this guy! mas ok pa nga siya kaysa sayo cuz he respects your relationship/marriage.
    Jonga wrote: »
    the question:

you are very insecure and if u keep this up, the other guy will see through your actions and worst...mandidiri siya sayo. tapos mamoblema ka kasi ndi mo na alam ano gagawin to set things right.

tsaka what if magtataka yung current bf/hubby mo? after all, nag-iiba kilos mo lalo na pag anjan si other guy in the vicinity. guys maybe simple and visual creatures but pls, let's give them credit for having a brain. so ayan, nagkaroon ka ng problema tuloy. don't go looking for more drama in your life.

if the other guy really likes you, then he'll wait for you.