GOOD DAY PEXERS!

If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks,
PExer99

Religious Hypocrisy Expos?","20160259

BBCode

Comments

• smokingunmanilasmokingunmanila Banned by Admin PExer
    ala..eto ba retaliation dun sa isa?
  • redcolaredcola Member PExer
    Pastor charged with rape and more

When Gerald Klever, then a pastor at First Presbyterian Church, allegedly forced a teenage girl to perform oral sex on him in his church office, he didn't have to use physical force, one of his accusers testified yesterday.

Klever simply told the girl he knew about her family's "deep, dark secret" - her father was a transvestite - and he would tell the world if she didn't comply with his demands for sexual favors, she said.

http://www.exchristian.net/2/2007/06/pastor-charged-with-rape-and-more.html

========================

Pastor accused of diverting church money for personal use

There's nothing Sue Arellano loved more than her church -- Faith 3 Ministries on First Colonial Road in Virginia Beach.

"The moment I set foot in the church, I could feel the presence of God here and I knew this was my home," she said.

http://www.exchristian.net/2/2007/05/pastor-accused-of-diverting-church.html

================

SERVANTS OF GOD?! :hmm:
    Just to give you an insight, all people are created sinner, that is a fact, Rom 3:23, it includes you and me, and all the highest official whatever the church is(pope,pastor,etc), people tend to justify their sins by way of looking at these individuals who hold high position in churches or organization, of course they are answerable to what they do, what about you? Try to examine yourself also, at the end of your life it is not what that pastor or priest did to some individuals, it is you and your creator or whoever you believed in will be facing.*okay*
  • crocopiecrocopie Luis Suarez No. 7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^aww, redcola. You're spoiling the fun.
  • juanatoledojuanatoledo Member PExer
    crocopie wrote: »
    ^^aww, redcola. You're spoiling the fun.
    Luman na ito pero JUST READ LOLA ELI the rapist:

Pampanga court orders arrest of evangelist Eli Soriano
    05/09/2006 | 12:50 PM

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/5688/Pampanga-court-orders-arrest-of-evangelist-Eli-Soriano

A regional trial court in Macabebe, Pampanga ordered Tuesday the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to arrest Eliseo "Bro. Eli" Soriano, superior of the "Ang Dating Daan" religious group, for the alleged rape of a male subordinate.

An investigating panel formed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) found probable cause in the rape case, according to radio reports.

The case stemmed from the complaint from a complaint lodged by Daniel Veridiano, former assistant general secretary of the "Ang Dating Daan" (ADD).

Veridiano alleged that he was sexually molested on May 17, 2000 and June 8, 2001 inside the ADD convention center in Apalit town in Pampanga.

Last May 3, the DOJ filed two counts of rape against Soriano before a Pampanga regional trial court.

In his counter-affidavit, Soriano described Veridiano’s accusations as "fabricated, baseless and malicious."-GMANews.TV
  • k?nig7k?nig7 Banned by Admin PExer
    i don't believed that Bro. Eli will do such a thing... i just don't...*okay*
  • AquamanAquaman Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    redcola wrote: »
    Just to give you an insight, all people are created sinner, that is a fact, Rom 3:23, it includes you and me, and all the highest official whatever the church is(pope,pastor,etc), people tend to justify their sins by way of looking at these individuals who hold high position in churches or organization, of course they are answerable to what they do, what about you? Try to examine yourself also, at the end of your life it is not what that pastor or priest did to some individuals, it is you and your creator or whoever you believed in will be facing.*okay*

Yes we are all sinners. But we are not all rapists.

Yes we are all sinners. But we are not all blackmailing rapists.

Yes we are all sinners. But these priests should be held to a higher standard. They should not use their position to abuse those they are supposed to help.

So let it not be acceptable to justify their abusive behavior and misconduct by stating we are all sinners. Because basically it lets them off the hook.
    Yes we are all sinners.

But not all of us are pedophiles.
  • rhk111rhk111 Son of Boltok The Rapist PExer
    ^^^
    And not all of us took a vow of celibacy to GOD HIMSELF, only to break it later in the name of, "..... we're just human .....".
  • 1rolan1rolan Member PExer
    Luman na ito pero JUST READ LOLA ELI the rapist:

Pampanga court orders arrest of evangelist Eli Soriano
    05/09/2006 | 12:50 PM

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/5688/Pampanga-court-orders-arrest-of-evangelist-Eli-Soriano

A regional trial court in Macabebe, Pampanga ordered Tuesday the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to arrest Eliseo "Bro. Eli" Soriano, superior of the "Ang Dating Daan" religious group, for the alleged rape of a male subordinate.

An investigating panel formed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) found probable cause in the rape case, according to radio reports.

The case stemmed from the complaint from a complaint lodged by Daniel Veridiano, former assistant general secretary of the "Ang Dating Daan" (ADD).

Veridiano alleged that he was sexually molested on May 17, 2000 and June 8, 2001 inside the ADD convention center in Apalit town in Pampanga.

Last May 3, the DOJ filed two counts of rape against Soriano before a Pampanga regional trial court.

In his counter-affidavit, Soriano described Veridiano’s accusations as "fabricated, baseless and malicious."-GMANews.TV

Na dismissed na tong kasong toh ha?? Di ba nga umamin na ung Daniel "Puto" Veridiano na sya ang ng raped ng 14 na kabataan sa ADD?? ito nga ung video nun eh...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KORcpbr5QG4

ngaun nasan na si PUTO?? eh di nasa Central DineyLand na sa Diliman...

Eto sayo sabi ng myembro lang?? o MINISTRO??

Video Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tglVPTQm9Y
    incminister_with_dirtyfinger1.jpg

tsk..tsk.. ang babait...hehehe... Nangbugbug pa!

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdnkoY7eHPQ
    part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESMto0aMmk
  • la_flashla_flash Banned by Admin PExer
    Aquaman wrote: »
    Yes we are all sinners. But we are not all rapists.

Yes we are all sinners. But we are not all blackmailing rapists.

Yes we are all sinners. But these priests should be held to a higher standard. They should not use their position to abuse those they are supposed to help.

So let it not be acceptable to justify their abusive behavior and misconduct by stating we are all sinners. Because basically it lets them off the hook.

who told you that "WE" are justifying their abusive behavior...

haven't "WE" made it clear that "THEY" are accountable for what they have done, they are accountable to the people and to GOD?

what we're trying to make you understand is that they are also humans and are expected to SIN. Though, it's a BIG disappointment, it shouldn't affect the MORAL that the church adheres to.
    Yes we are all sinners.

But not all of us are pedophiles.

of course not...

pedophiles or not, rapists or not, stealers or not, murderers or not, we are all still SINNERS and in one way or another, we've done stomething that is harmful to others or to the society.

don't make it appear that the christian community tolerates such grave misconduct/misbehavior of its leaders.
  • juanatoledojuanatoledo Member PExer
    la_flash wrote: »
    of course not...

pedophiles or not, rapists or not, stealers or not, murderers or not, we are all still SINNERS and in one way or another, we've done stomething that is harmful to others or to the society.

don't make it appear that the christian community tolerates such grave misconduct/misbehavior of its leaders.
    Memoryado niya ang mga sitas ng bibliya. The problem with POPE LOLA ELI SORIANO, is - di siya nagsasalamin ... NAPAKALANTOD niya sa untv, sa mga public gatherings, explosions ...

If ONLY HE STUDIED IN ATENEO LHS, EAPI, GREGORIAN UNIVERSITY OF ROME ... he will refine his ways of MIKE VELARDE KALAKAL ng biblia ..

too much emotional feminism ... puro NEGATIVES ... Christ and the apostles did not teach the WORD as LOLA eli does and did ...

his agenda is HATRED, tirades vs. INC ...

He fails to examine himself first ...
    My point is - dapat baguhin niya ang style ng kaniyang public appearance ... positivism instead of ANGER in his face ... tsaka
    dura ng dura kung saan saan
    minsan may SWERO ...

walang TASTE ...

He must imitate how Chirst and the apostles did preach to the poorest of the poor ...

alright, say ELI is pedo
    lahat naman pedo, hypocrites, like the scribes ...
    si magdalena nga at iyong prosti
    Jesus protected against the hypocrites ...

pero

CHRIST will never ever tolerate LOLA eli's
    religious hypocrisy

KULANG SIYA sa HUMILITY, meekness ...

itong nasa mga tabi niya pati mga x-men
    puro gaya-gaya
    OO OO OO ng OO sa kaniya

nakakahiya

let my prof. Fr. Jesus Fernandez SJ 1979 teach him debate and argumentation ...

in short he is

biro niyo

lahat ng IMAGEN ng mahal na Birhen, pati Nazareno
    dapat daw itapon ... oh my God ...
    he does not know what the Bible means

he just copy pasted martin LUther's 99 thesis

ang agenda nito
    noon
    ay just to destroy the Catholic Church and to let him establish his own money making and powerful protestant sect....

iyan and kinopya ni LOLA ELI
    JIL EDDIE DORY JOEL VILLANUEVA QUIBULOY
    on top of that ITONG SI B. DAN BALAIS B. TED BACANI AT MIKE BUHAY VELARDE kalakal ...

maSTROKE at CANCER SANA kayo

pera ng mga tao kinukuha ninyo ...

this is utter

that Christ had asked St. John to write per vision in rev.
  • rhk111rhk111 Son of Boltok The Rapist PExer
    Why take a vow of celibacy at all, & to GOD himself, if it can be easily broken later just because man is expected to sin?

It doesn't make sense.

But then again, since religion works more on FAITH than logic, you can sort of expect that type of hypocrisy.

Just because they believe, they think makes it so.
    la_flash wrote: »
    of course not...

The church tolerates it by assuming the problem is that their background check on homosexuals failed. They just blame it on homosexuals. So the church never takes the high road by accepting responsibility. This is why the problem persists. The church does not think it is responsible therefore they don’t do anything about it.

By saying they are just humans, you are tolerating child rape.

Most sinners don’t rape children. The majority of sinners are cheaters and liars--sins that would not cause anyone to land in jail. But raping children is a completely higher level of sinning. Even in jail child molesters are considered the worst kind of convict. So don’t even compare your average sinner to a child molesting priest. By doing so you are saying its OK to rape innocent children. Because if you could steal 2 pesos from your Mama’s wallet why give the pedophiles a hard time, after all they are sinners just like us.

Specially if they made a vow to GOD. That should be a double whammy right there. He committed a crime to GOD and humans.
    rhk111 wrote: »
    Why take a vow of celibacy at all, & to GOD himself, if it can be easily broken later just because man is expected to sin?

It doesn't make sense.

But then again, since religion works more on FAITH than logic, you can sort of expect that type of hypocrisy.

Just because they believe, they think makes it so.

Taking a vow is not the same as keeping it. Taking a vow is just a first step, keeping that vow is hard.

Using your line of thinking, why should men sign in a contract, if they could easily breach it?

But you'll go, men will be held liable...

and I'll go, in the same manner that those men who took their vows will be held liable too...

see the point, sir?
    The church tolerates it by assuming the problem is that their background check on homosexuals failed. They just blame it on homosexuals. So the church never takes the high road by accepting responsibility. This is why the problem persists. The church does not think it is responsible therefore they don’t do anything about it.

errrr huwaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
    By saying they are just humans, you are tolerating child rape.

Wrong. By admitting that humans are capable of sinning, is not
    the same as tolerating child rape... simply absurd.
    Most sinners don’t rape children. The majority of sinners are cheaters and liars--sins that would not cause anyone to land in jail. But raping children is a completely higher level of sinning. Even in jail child molesters are considered the worst kind of convict. So don’t even compare your average sinner to a child molesting priest. By doing so you are saying its OK to rape innocent children. Because if you could steal 2 pesos from your Mama’s wallet why give the pedophiles a hard time, after all they are sinners just like us.

Never did I say that the average sinners can be compared to a child molesting priest...

What I do like to point out is that you made it appear that the church tolerates such grave misconduct/misbehavior which is utterly not true.
    Specially if they made a vow to GOD. That should be a double whammy right there. He committed a crime to GOD and humans.

I agree.
  • micketymocmicketymoc Oversized Member PExer
    Using your line of thinking... men will sign a contract and easily breach it, if the authority involved actively helps them cover their breach up.
  • ginny_07ginny_07 Banned by Admin PExer
    I have watched a nice film a few days ago the title of which is "OUR FATHERS" starring Ted Danson, Christopher Plummer, Daniel Baldwin and Brian Dennehy based on a true to life story.

I was born and raised as a Catholic..that I always join choirs and this is where I witnessed a lot..esp. on the "gender" of some priests or those still at the seminary.

This is the reason why I decided to go and try other religions and of the many churches that I have been, I will say "in every forest there is a snake"...

There is no perfect church as the priests, pastors, reverends, lay ministers, etc. are all humans just like us with lots of imperfections!
    What I do like to point out is that you made it appear that the church tolerates such grave misconduct/misbehavior which is utterly not true.

Sweeping the whole thing under the rug is the same thing as tolerating it.
    micketymoc wrote: »
    Using your line of thinking... men will sign a contract and easily breach it, if the authority involved actively helps them cover their breach up.

Does the church cover up this kind of misconduct/misbehavior?

Is it a rule of thumb or more of an isolated case?

Was it proven, sir, that the church did cover up the issue?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file