Home PEx Campus Colegio de San Juan de Letran
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

SAN JUAN DE LETRAN UNIVERSITY, what do u guys think?

uhmmmm...
do you fellow letranistas know that Letran is underway into having its university system in 5 years..

siyempre anjan na ang university town na Letran-Abucay..

what do you think? pero sabe nila, a college can only be a university if:

1. may 5 colleges sila
2. accredited ng CHED or PAASCU

ang alam ko kasi kung ang UST ay mag-eexpand ng campus para sa 400 anniversary nila sa 2011...

ang letran naman balak maging university pag nag400 na din sa 2020..

nu sa tingin niyo?*okay*

Comments

• dapat lang noon pa nga. After almost 400 yrs of existence...,nakapagproduce na naman tayo ng maraming klaseng alumni...from the prominent and the not so prominent ones...Madali ng lakarin sa Dep. of Educ. yan if we consider the clout of the Dominican Order. Together with UST another Dominican Institution also celebrating their 400 yr. very soon.

Arriba!

University of San Juan de Letran USJL or
    San Juan de Letran University SJLU

ano ba ang mas ok!*okay*
  • EduardEduard Kapuso Elite ⭐⭐
    ang gandang pakinggan!
  • a University status is actually one of the plans of the new administration under Fr. Lana.

Kudos to Fr. Lana!
  • either of the 2

1. Unibersidad de San Juan de Letran

or

2. San Juan de Letran University

mas may class ang dating ng 2 na yan.
  • what about CSJL-U

Colegio de San Juan de Letran-University*okay*
  • Oops! Colegio na university pa! Ha ha! Wholly confusing...Well, if the admin. would like to convert it to a university, they should think about that more than a hundred times. There are several criteria that a school should meet in order to be qualified as a university. Letran offers only few courses. In that fact alone, the transition would be impossible.
  • what about CSJL-U

Colegio de San Juan de Letran-University*okay*

dude naman. University nga eh tapos Colegio ka naman. Dapat yung may sense na sagot naman. Mamaya pagtawanan ka nyan sabihin mga Letranista ganyan. :grrr:
  • EduardEduard Kapuso Elite ⭐⭐
    University of San Juan de Letran----mas ok ito!
  • UNIVERSITY OF SAN JUAN DE LETRAN

or

UNIBERSIDAD DE SAN JUAN DE LETRAN.

Arriba!
  • azul_81 wrote: »
    dude naman. University nga eh tapos Colegio ka naman. Dapat yung may sense na sagot naman. Mamaya pagtawanan ka nyan sabihin mga Letranista ganyan. :grrr:

naku naman IHO... ang puso mo:confused:

ang nakakatawa ang reaksiyon mo:lol: masyado matalas ang dating.

fyi, a leading University in UK did not drop the word "College" after its name but nevertheless is a famous University...kung anong school yon, bahala ka ng mag-research.

Cool ka lang iho, wala tayo dapat pagtalunan dito.

Arriba*okay*
  • How true is this?

I would really prefer Letran to be a university then join the UAAP-

Universitas de San Juan de Letran/ University of Letran!
  • i go for CSJL-U. really SOSYAL sounding to me!
  • ^ganda diba...na maintain ang original name which has been there for the longest time, tapos malalagyan ng University sa dulo to make it more unique.

Pero sana mag-improve din ng konti ang quality para hindi naman mag-mukhang "cosmetic" lang ang pagiging university.
  • i go for CSJL-U. really SOSYAL sounding to me!

Unibersidad de San juan de Letran is classy.

Spanish sounding in case you don't know. It is like a nostalgia.

Remember UST was once called Unibersidad de Santo Tomae ?

SJLU is like DLSU. If cheerers will cheer it will sound like ANIMO La Salle of ARRIBA LETRAN cheer ! Got the drift ?

USJL is like retaining the old Letran Tradition and the facade of the institution. The Hymno De Letran is also a Spanish remember ? ;)
  • i agree with azul, much better if Universidad, btw, if Letran becomes a university, the population will increase, and Letran classroom is not that numerous, during our time medyo congested na eh, that is why they are forced to use the classrooms infront of SC office.
  • onthebluecorneronthebluecorner PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wala naman sa laki ng school ang pagiging university eh.
    Pero siguro kaya nga university system in 3 campuses eh.
    Letra Bataan, calamba and intramuros will be under one administration nga daw eh.
  • I don't like universidad de san juan de letran. Letran University is better.
    ^Yeah, I agree with you dufresne.

Letran University is better. Simple but appealing!
    Arriba Letran!
  • Hmmm...

Medyo hinde ko gusto ung University of San Juan de Letran...

xe... of and de have the same meaning... we should be consistent kung spanish o english ang gagamitin natin... watcha think??

SJLU is the best i guess...

:D