Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

is it already too late

is it already too late? im already 24 and wala pa rin akong stable job and i havent finished my studies yet 2 more years pa sa college,havent got a gf,never get laid. and worst both of my parents are dead.
people often tells me na im hopeless na and im getting depressed by that..so could you guys post some constructive comments?
thank you in advance inyo :)

Comments

• there's always HOPE.

There are lots of possibilities and opportunities out there. Believe it or not, some people are in a more harrowing situation than you are in.

Make the most of what you have. Finish college kahit na hindi sa private or expensive school. Get a part time job to support yourself. Focus and forget lovelife and barkada muna.
  • bbbbbbbbbbbb PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pasok ka sa semenario..
    malay mo yun pala ang vocation mo..
  • Mhrc wrote: »
    is it already too late? im already 24 and wala pa rin akong stable job and i havent finished my studies yet 2 more years pa sa college,havent got a gf,never get laid. and worst both of my parents are dead.
    people often tells me na im hopeless na and im getting depressed by that..so could you guys post some constructive comments?

What do you want? Start with the thing that could make you the happiest. Do you want a stable career? Do you just want to get laid? Do you wan to finish your studies? Do you want new set of parents? Kidding.

The first step in solving a problem is knowing the problem. So tell us, what do you want?
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Mhrc wrote: »
    is it already too late?... i havent finished my studies yet 2 more years pa sa college... post some constructive comments?:)

simple laang ang psyche at reality check ko sayo. whether you
    like it or not... parating at lalampas ang dalwang taon. would you
    consider academic achievements to better your personal and
    professional life? nasayo yan if you move forward or waste your
    chance in life.

ang hina nman ng fighting spirit mo... alam mo ang kasagutan pro
    playing incapacitated ka prin. maling laman ng utak!

wlang tutulong sayo kundi sarili mo, noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• dude, it's never too late...

i'm 24, pending my undergraduate graduation come september 2007. through sheer determination, i'm a brand manager right now handling a very popular brand. i haven't really had any serious gf, but i've dated (hirap kasi working student), well i've got laid na, both my parents are uber-sick hence my high (?) salary is never 100% mine to keep.

i also feel depressed at times, but everytime i really ponder about what i have, i still feel special. i may have not graduated on time, but i'm no entry-level blue-collar loser. and i don't work in a call center. no offense to you guys, i have worked for a call center before. i'm just trying to show that if you really work your butt off, you'd get it!
  • too late for what?

I think what is important is that you are doing something to achieve your goals in life. It may take longer than most, but take comfort in the fact that you have a direction. Some people much older than you, do not even have any or got lost in the way. I advice you to avoid getting lost.
  • Leih1234 wrote: »
    too late for what?

I think what is important is that you are doing something to achieve your goals in life. It may take longer than most, but take comfort in the fact that you have a direction. Some people much older than you, do not even have any or got lost in the way. I advice you to avoid getting lost.
    i agree ... as long as you're in a straight road ahead hindi ka dapat ma-depress ... come to think of it, iilan lang ang makikilala mo na wala nang parents yet gusto pa ring makapagtapos ng pag-aaral ... getting laid should be last on your list ... that's the most unimportant thing that you placed on your list, i think ... heheheheh
  • 24242424 PExer
    Mhrc wrote: »

:) You better start moving :) time is of the essence
  • Better late than never!!!!! Take it one day at a time!!
  • yep one at a time lang, focus muna, finish your school first tapos look for work then eventually everything will fall into its proper places... dont loose hope...
  • MhrcMhrc PExer
    guys thank you for the inspiring comments =)
    i appreciate it.
  • never got laid?!?

...damn!
  • ermonskiermonski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baklita wrote: »

simple laang ang psyche at reality check ko sayo. whether you
    like it or not... parating at lalampas ang dalwang taon. would you
    consider academic achievements to better your personal and
    professional life? nasayo yan if you move forward or waste your
    chance in life.

ang hina nman ng fighting spirit mo... alam mo ang kasagutan pro
    playing incapacitated ka prin. maling laman ng utak!

wlang tutulong sayo kundi sarili mo, noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

well said by him/her.. or... nah.,..

tama si baklita, walang ibang tutulong sa iyo kundi sarili mo...

parang ganito: kami magbibigay ng advice, you take em (or not) and make them into something productive...

you make the moves kumbaga...

KAYA MO YAN!!
  • Lam nyu basta buhay k pa me pag-asa..
    kaya cheer up!!!
    234x60-bizhost-n.gif
    www.bizhost.ph
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    never got laid?!?

...damn!

malaki nga problema niya! :rolleyes:
  • Mhrc wrote: »
    your life is yours to manipulate. 24 years as compared to the many, many more years ahead in your lifetime? you're not even half as close. what's nice is that you can make a complete turnaround in just two years... trust me, i did it.

still... haven't got laid yet? that's what sucks!