Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

whats the longest amount of time you ever spent on the phone?

i was just curious how long you guys spend on the phone because i notice how sometimes the time goes by fast when you are talking to someone.
9 hours ang pinakamahaba ko pero hindi straight. may 1 hour break halfway through.

Comments

• YUng tuloy tuloy....? Around 6hours... i remember we started around 10 or a little past ten.. before I knew it, it was four in the morning na pala.

Another one started at 7 pm and ended mga one na.

Nung milenyo, I was talking to this guy practically the whole day pero putol putol... I think we started after lunch na ata... went on until 1:00 am. Met him the following day.

Those were the days.....

Miss ko yung tao na after office ko, pagpapahingahin lang nya ako for two hours then tatawag na yan....making sure that i would feel better by the end of the day, no matter how bad a day was. As in miss ko lang.... miss ko me makausap sa phone without minding the time.
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    When I was still in the courting stage with my ex, we spent 6 hours talking.. sa cellphone. And it was not just one time, mind you... Naulit pa un. Namulubi nga ko sa cellphone bill ko e. hehe
  • 3 or 4 hours with my friend 2 years ago na.. hehe
  • dati from 7pm to 2am non stop with my classmate... after school nasa bahay na kami ng mga 6:30 tapos dinner na tapos tatawag na sya tapos tuloy tuloy na un hanggang mga 2am kailangan pa kc namin matulog ng 2 hrs. para mag review for exam the next day....
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

ako naman diretsong dose oras...

ang tagal kong binuo... chips, wires, speaker, screen,
    hidden antena, software at ibang parte ng telepono.

talo ang pinakabagong telepono sa features ng phone ko, noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• ayaneayane PExer
    i think there's already a thread like this.

pero sagot ko is the same pa rin.

26 hours non-stop.

yeah, had to bathe and eat with him on the phone. buti na lang wireless yung phone. i just wrapped it in plastic and talked while in the shower. :lol:
  • 12 hours walang wiwi walang kain walang tulog

hehehe
  • maialiciousmaialicious PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    12 hrs pero may ocassional breaks for wiwi and inom ng tubig.. i was on leave sa work back then and my bf was so seloso kaya ayun tied down kami sa phone kasi ayoko naman lagi sya nasa bahay... hehe
  • e di wala na rin ligoan at wala na rin tothbrush-an? hahaha!!! :lol: :rotflmao:
    12 hours walang wiwi walang kain walang tulog

hehehe
  • haven't gone through the telebabad stage in ages! i think around 8 hours was my max before.
  • hindi ko matandaan basta kapag tulog na silang lahat hangganga sa magcng sila dun ko na ibaba!!hahaha
  • i can talk on the phone for hours. i just love talking anything and everything under the sun. when pldt used to have that unlimited call for 10 pesos, i was making the most out of it... i think the longest started at 10pm and ended at the crack of dawn. grabe walang tulog talaga.... i miss those days... too bad we no longer have a landline now... my mom cut it off.. nainis ung mom ko kac sobrang laki ng bill namin... ung brother ko nagtetelebabad from landline to cell... hay kainis, hindi kac nag-iicip...
  • 6 hours...talkin to my boyfriend....
  • more than 7 hours--- on overseas call to the West Coast talking with my ex.

reminds me of the days :(
  • torch'dtorch'd PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    8 hours...with a friend. 26 hours?! amp! wonder what he was thinking while you we're in the shower? :peace:
  • juliejust wrote: »
    e di wala na rin ligoan at wala na rin tothbrush-an? hahaha!!! :lol: :rotflmao:

yup wala :D

flirting kasi over the phone hehehhe