Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

Infinit Outsourcing | BPO

BPO/non-calling job for ex-stock brokers, stock market analysts, business intelligence operatives:

Content Analyst
(National Capital Reg - Makati City)

Responsibilities:

Identify sources that contain relevant investable information.
Identify and record source metadata.
Clarify the relevance and business impact of this information.
Research on the credibility of the source/s of this information.
Categorize the sources based on specific definitions/criteria
Carry out additional data operations tasks as instructed by Senior Data Operations Analyst.

Requirements:

Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Banking, Commerce.
Strong English written and oral communication skills.
Internet savvy and has a passion for surfing blogs and websites.
Ability to quickly read and understand business information and determine its importance for investment decisions.
Good knowledge of business news and current trends affecting stock markets around the world.
Ability to quickly perform computer tasks over extended periods of time.
Ability to understand and operate easily new application systems and latest technology.
Work experience as an abstractor preferred.
Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment Banking or equivalent.
Full-Time positions available.

Please feel free to send your resume to our Human Resources at [email protected] or visit us at 2/F, ALPAP I Bldg., 140 L.P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City or our website www.infinit-o.com.

Ano say ninyo dito sa company na ito?

Comments

• Hi! I used to work as a Data Auditor for a US-based company who had an office in Makati. What we mainly did was review summaries of contracts done by our abstractors in India. I believe this is somewhat related to job that you're offering.

I'm very much interested in applying and would like to know the shifting schedule, regular work days, compensation and benefits, and a little more background about the company. I'll be sending my resume also. Thanks! :)
  • Hi! I used to work as a Data Auditor for a US-based company who had an office in Makati. What we mainly did was review summaries of contracts done by our abstractors in India. I believe this is somewhat related to job that you're offering.

I'm very much interested in applying and would like to know the shifting schedule, regular work days, compensation and benefits, and a little more background about the company. I'll be sending my resume also. Thanks! :)

Dayshift yung business intelligence analyst/content abstractor. The job is not really similar to the one you have posted but I doubt if they can fill-in the position due to their preference for people who analyze macro/micro economic corporate fundamentals in relation to US shares price movement. I did a similar job for two years as a stock broker/researcher/corporate intelligence analyst and people who have that background tend to ask for a high salary....ibig sabihin baka kunin ka pa rin dahil mataas ang requirements nila at di nila makita ang gusto nila.

Just walk-in to their office as suggested. Medyo tricky yung exam nila since it will gauge a person's skill in stock market analysis/trading...but who know's....they will provide training anyway. Stock market analysis is an acquired skill that takes years to gain...they will be having trouble getting people who have an exact fit since these type of people would rather work in a stock brokerage.

btw: Above average English business/essay writing skill is appreciated.

They have job postings in Jobstreet.com.ph. Good luck!
  • ^
    dito ka na ba work pinoynetwit? I've heard this before... kaya lang di ko alam location nila...
  • bizboy20 wrote: »
    ^
    dito ka na ba work pinoynetwit? I've heard this before... kaya lang di ko alam location nila...

DI ka rereplayan niyang kumag na iyan. Masyadong masikreto ang ugali nyan.
  • Dayshift yung business intelligence analyst/content abstractor. The job is not really similar to the one you have posted but I doubt if they can fill-in the position due to their preference for people who analyze macro/micro economic corporate fundamentals in relation to US shares price movement. I did a similar job for two years as a stock broker/researcher/corporate intelligence analyst and people who have that background tend to ask for a high salary....ibig sabihin baka kunin ka pa rin dahil mataas ang requirements nila at di nila makita ang gusto nila.

Just walk-in to their office as suggested. Medyo tricky yung exam nila since it will gauge a person's skill in stock market analysis/trading...but who know's....they will provide training anyway. Stock market analysis is an acquired skill that takes years to gain...they will be having trouble getting people who have an exact fit since these type of people would rather work in a stock brokerage.

btw: Above average English business/essay writing skill is appreciated.

They have job postings in Jobstreet.com.ph. Good luck!

Well, it's much more complicated pala than what I was expecting. Kasi in my previous job we only had several types of business dox to review and abstract.

Tingnan ko kung itutuloy ko ang application. Kasi kung sobrang toxic ang job baka hindi ko rin ma-enjoy.

Many thanks sa info na binigay mo! :)
  • BeePeeOOO wrote: »
    DI ka rereplayan niyang kumag na iyan. Masyadong masikreto ang ugali nyan.

^
    ganun ba? di nmn masikreto yan...sya pa nga nagkukuwento sakin ng mga magagandang BPO company... di ba pareng pinoynetwit?:D
  • Hi, I just want to know the directions on how to get here? Thanks!
  • Hi, Anyone na working na ** or resigned na? Share nmn *** bout your experience here. Ok ba **? Musta compensation and benefits nila? Thanks. your reply is highly appreciated.
  • weewweew PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ok po ba dito? Kala ko nung una recruitement firm *** e..
  • Nero_SpardaNero_Sparda PEx Rookie ⭐
    Anyone working here? They had an opening for Back Office Associates. Any feedback from anyone? I would like to know Greatly appreciated. Thanks.. :)
  • kakaiba, i tried searching for their locations pero wala ako nakita.. anyone who has any info on Infinit Outsourcing?
  • sonneth08sonneth08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    okay ba magwork dito?
  • Hi everyone! I'm Alleli and I work for Infinit Outsourcing, Inc. (Infinit-O) under the Bussiness Development Team. I just want to make few clarifications here. We are not a recruitment firm. We are an outsourcing company based in the Philippines and we provide wide variety of services and solutions (contact center, healthcare, data and research, finance and accounting, and sales and marketing) to clients worldwide. We're one of the best BPO companies out there. :)

Our headquarters is located at ALPAP I Bldg., 140 L.P. Leviste st., Salcedo Village, Makati. Our reception area is on the 3rd floor of the building, so you can go directly there whenever you'll apply. We accept walk-in applicants for open positions from 8am-5pm. The best way to get to our office is by riding any Ayala-route PUV and drop by the unloading station near PBCom. Once you get there, you will have to walk for about 5-8 minutes. Please see map below:
    You'll know you're already there when you're already in front of Salcedo Park and whenever you see Startbucks and Metrobank.

MapGoingtoInfinit-O_zps0d57b795.jpg

I just started working at Infinit-O last October and I really love the experience. I think that the one thing that gives Infinit-O the edge among other companies is it truly follows its corporate mission - which is to apply the value of 'malasakit' for our clients, our company, our team members, and ourselves. Infinit-O is a PRO employee, I must say. They have a lot of wellness programs for their team members and they truly understand the importance of appreciating their people in any way they can. They provide training to hone their people's skills and personality.

I don't work for any account, though, so I cannot say how difficult the tasks are. But I assure you guys that I don't see stressful faces here everyday. :)

You can visit our website here http://www.infinit-o.com/ to know more about us.
  • cyancat wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Alleli and I work for Infinit Outsourcing, Inc. (Infinit-O) under the Bussiness Development Team. I just want to make few clarifications here. We are not a recruitment firm. We are an outsourcing company based in the Philippines and we provide wide variety of services and solutions (contact center, healthcare, data and research, finance and accounting, and sales and marketing) to clients worldwide. We're one of the best BPO companies out there. :)

Our headquarters is located at ALPAP I Bldg., 140 L.P. Leviste st., Salcedo Village, Makati. Our reception area is on the 3rd floor of the building, so you can go directly there whenever you'll apply. We accept walk-in applicants for open positions from 8am-5pm. The best way to get to our office is by riding any Ayala-route PUV and drop by the unloading station near PBCom. Once you get there, you will have to walk for about 5-8 minutes. Please see map below:
    You'll know you're already there when you're already in front of Salcedo Park and whenever you see Startbucks and Metrobank.

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss240/greendrixx/MapGoingtoInfinit-O_zps0d57b795.jpg

I just started working at Infinit-O last October and I really love the experience. I think that the one thing that gives Infinit-O the edge among other companies is it truly follows its corporate mission - which is to apply the value of 'malasakit' for our clients, our company, our team members, and ourselves. Infinit-O is a PRO employee, I must say. They have a lot of wellness programs for their team members and they truly understand the importance of appreciating their people in any way they can. They provide training to hone their people's skills and personality.

I don't work for any account, though, so I cannot say how difficult the tasks are. But I assure you guys that I don't see stressful faces here everyday. :)

You can visit our website here http://www.infinit-o.com/ to know more about us.

hello aleli... seems to be a nice company... but you haven't mentioned anything about the benefits... care to share? :) thanks!
  • mixedtea wrote: »
    hello aleli... seems to be a nice company... but you haven't mentioned anything about the benefits... care to share? :) thanks!

Sure, no problem! :)

I'm not certain about the allowances since I don't work for any account. What I know is that the pay is good and there's yearly bonus for some accounts. Of course, we have HMO. It's given after you've been regularized. It comes with a Dental Card as well.

We also have freebies/goodies - which I would prefer to be undisclosed here. ;) You'll get those when you finish your probationary period and when you reach your first year. I hope that helps! :)
  • cyancat wrote: »
    Sure, no problem! :)

I'm not certain about the allowances since I don't work for any account. What I know is that the pay is good and there's yearly bonus for some accounts. Of course, we have HMO. It's given after you've been regularized. It comes with a Dental Card as well.

We also have freebies/goodies - which I would prefer to be undisclosed here. ;) You'll get those when you finish your probationary period and when you reach your first year. I hope that helps! :)

that's a lot of info... thanks! :)
  • This company posts false salary prospect on their job ads. The offer salary is way below the advertised one. No wonder they're having hard time looking for applicants.

Plus they're asking for JO documents from previous JO you had, if you try to negotiate (because the offered salary is way below the advertised). Looks like the recruiter is unaware of non-disclosure clause on JO of most companies.
  • Hi! I just want to ask what's the shifting schedules in this company and how long is the probationary period. And are they accepting newly graduates. Thanks!
  • Hi! I just want to ask what's the shifting schedules in this company and how long is the probationary period. And are they accepting newly graduates. Thanks!

Hi angel392004, I'm sorry for the late reply. You can like us on Facebook and view our job postings there: https://www.facebook.com/InfinitOInc

We have morning, graveyard, and mid shifting schedules. The usual probationary period is 6 months and yes, Infinit-O is accepting newly graduates. Just view our job posts on our Facebook and website here: http://www.infinit-o.com/i-careers/

Thank you! Just PM me if you want to apply. :)
  • Hi, do you have openings Back Office Associates? What are the requirements? Thanks! :)