Home PEx Community PEx Clubs PEx Basketball Club

PEX Basketball Annual League (8 Teams)

Hi Guys,

Let me know if you are interested to have an annual league. Am planning to have 8 teams.

1. White Team
2. Red Team
3. Green Team
4. Gold Team
5. Blue Team
6. Black Team
7. Orange Team
8. Maroon Team

Each team must have 15 players (3 reserves). I will be needing help on this. Let me know if you're interested so that we can meet and discuss things.

Thanks!

Comments

• Eh much naman ang quota... There's a lot of team hear in pex. Saan ang venue? You need to specify that after you post here. To beleive them (partially).
  • DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di ba pwedeng parang tpc na 8-9 players para makakalaro lahat
  • that's good there are comments. why don't we setup a meeting to discuss things? as for the venue, we will have to discuss that. i need to know the correct persons to discuss matters.
  • ano schedule ng games? venue? how much?

well matched ba ang teams or kahit sino bumuo therefore unknown kung malakas ang ibang teams.

just interested to know. Siguro ang dapat mo contact is alvin and dave kasi sila ang in-charge sa weekly games tues/wed.
  • that's good there are comments. why don't we setup a meeting to discuss things? as for the venue, we will have to discuss that. i need to know the correct persons to discuss matters.
  • Suggestion lang.. Bakit hindi na lang i-revive yung PexBall? Me thread naman siya dito eh. Pagaralan niyo na lang tapos ayusin na lang kung ano mga problema.. :)

:dj:
  • What will the teams be playing for? Cash a trophy or simply bragging rights?

Anyway, I can suggest the MBT Gym along Pioneer in Mandaluyong that's where they hold the Metro Basketball Tournament. I have team playing there right now and I know the commish he could help us.

http://www.metrobasketball.net/mainpage.php?page_id=2104&page_type=1

Bottomline I'm willing to join *okay*
  • koolme...try u kausapin ang rfm gym or alvin or dave may weekly games kami dun...ok rin sa mbt gym...sali kami ha....
  • Dark and Light?
  • Palaboy_LaboyPalaboy_Laboy PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sali Ako!!!

:)
  • sali din ako! :D
  • Madali mag set-up ng tourney but mahirap mag-confirm ng participants. Dapat konti muna ang teams to make sure na walang magiging problema. *okay*
  • ano schedule ng games? venue? how much?

well matched ba ang teams or kahit sino bumuo therefore unknown kung malakas ang ibang teams.

just interested to know. Siguro ang dapat mo contact is alvin and dave kasi sila ang in-charge sa weekly games tues/wed.

Pwede kang mag pre-set ng team captains who are willing to lead their own teams then saka mag draft for their possible players.
    You can have rookie scrimmages first before holding the draft para alam mo na kung sino malakas sa hindi di ba?*okay*
  • pede join kami dito? =D
    Madali mag set-up ng tourney but mahirap mag-confirm ng participants.

^i agree. and also yung venue and games' sched.

dapat siguro magkaroon ng scrimmage games yung mga interested na sasali..in this way, mapag-uusapan eto ng maayos.. opinyon ko lang ha..

@kygolus, wasoooo! kwento ka na naman dito eh,.,. :rotflmao: hehe! pink ba tayo?!

@ huy manny! tama kana nga dyan! hehehhe! kung san san ka napupunta eh!..:D
  • poknatpoknat PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    will you be limiting the participants to members of pex only?
  • Basta guys, if you want to join in this league. Don't forget to list my name ah. Hehehehe!!!
  • thread owner, please be active :)

more teams more games or less teams pero double round robin format or something.... sana matuloy ito.

Why don't you join the wednesday/tuesday scrimmages and discuss it?
  • panu magbubuo ng teams? kanya kanya? or drafting?
    count us in kung tuloy toh. =D
  • @ huy manny! tama kana nga dyan! hehehhe! kung san san ka napupunta eh!..:D
    hehehehe, wag ka ngang magulo jan, baka pwedeng i-start na kagad to,
    umiinit na ulo ko eh! *peace*
  • poknat wrote: »
    will you be limiting the participants to members of pex only?

wow!!! parang saktong sakto yung pagonline ko ulit dito sa PEX.... this will be my question also... will a guest team be allowed? i already my own team -- we're just a group of friends who very much like playing together... if so, how much is the quota? how bout the venue? game scheds?