Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

MARIA-SAMA ga MIteru

Please where can i but this anime...

Comments

• you can get a copy at anime shops for the 1st season & 2nd season "spring" (aka printemps on animax), the 3rd season is a 5-part ova, for now you can get it by only downloading it. did i mention that there are special chibi episodes? hehe you can take a sneak peek at youtube, but you can download it as well on the net. for season 1: 7 dvd specials, season 2: 6 dvd specials and season 3: 5 dvd specials. I recommend you watch this specials, it's hilarious but do watch the anime first so you can relate well enough with these mini episodes.
  • antoine666 wrote: »
    you can get a copy at anime shops for the 1st season & 2nd season "spring" (aka printemps on animax), the 3rd season is a 5-part ova, for now you can get it by only downloading it. did i mention that there are special chibi episodes? hehe you can take a sneak peek at youtube, but you can download it as well on the net. for season 1: 7 dvd specials, season 2: 6 dvd specials and season 3: 5 dvd specials. I recommend you watch this specials, it's hilarious but do watch the anime first so you can relate well enough with these mini episodes.
    ---
    but where can i buy this?? where can i download season 3?? :(
  • antoine666 wrote: »
    you can get a copy at anime shops for the 1st season & 2nd season "spring" (aka printemps on animax), the 3rd season is a 5-part ova, for now you can get it by only downloading it. did i mention that there are special chibi episodes? hehe you can take a sneak peek at youtube, but you can download it as well on the net. for season 1: 7 dvd specials, season 2: 6 dvd specials and season 3: 5 dvd specials. I recommend you watch this specials, it's hilarious but do watch the anime first so you can relate well enough with these mini episodes.
    ---
    but where can i buy this?? where can i download season 3?? :( i am dying to watch.. you know what im watching this in veoh..everyday.. please mercy..:depressed:mercy..
  • anime shop where?? in particular??how much would it cost me.. im not in manila right so i might ask someone.. to buy for me...
  • Email this person : [email protected]
    She sells anime and delivers anywhere in the Philippines.

I knew of a download link before but can't find it now :( I'll just message here if I find it.
  • spunkygUrl wrote: »
    Email this person : [email protected]
    She sells anime and delivers anywhere in the Philippines.

I knew of a download link before but can't find it now :( I'll just message here if I find it.

hello good day to you!
    thank you... really.. i'll try to email her also..
  • http://www.animesuki.com/search.php?query=maria
    it's all there, the problem will be the seeding for seasons 1 and 2.
  • booksalebooksale PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Please where can i but this anime...

hidalgo st. quiapo.
  • booksale wrote: »
    hidalgo st. quiapo.
    ---
    but where is that?? im from subic so i dont know the metro...sorry..
    how much would it cost me kaya??:bashful:
  • booksalebooksale PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    but where is that?? im from subic so i dont know the metro...sorry..
    how much would it cost me kaya??

Sa quiapo, P35 per disc. 13 eps ang season 1, so around P70.

Here's the map, if you're in manila.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/teroy14/barbosa.jpg