Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

Help!!! Taiwan Tourist Visa

can i just apply for a taiwan tourist visa without a travel agency? and how much is the minimum account balance for my bank statement? anyone actually succeeded on getting one? was it easy or difficult?

Comments

• i passed through a travel agency. don't know about other details but they gave me the visa right away.
  • prEttyNdisTressprEttyNdisTress PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    baboyako wrote: »
    i passed through a travel agency. don't know about other details but they gave me the visa right away.

Did you join a tour? What are the requirements? Did you have to give an Employement Cert stating your annual income? Do you have to have money in a bank account? how many months is your visa valid for? Is that multiple entry? just curious..

:confused:
  • i got my visit visa through travel agency, paid around P2300. I gave them ITR, employment certificate, bank statement (less than 60k). Got the visa after a week, single entry for 14days.
  • to baboyako and bluegreen

what travel agency did you go to? i plan to visit Taipei and see Taipei 101. maganda ba dun?
  • One thing about Taipei Taiwan.

Sobrang mura ng mga food and mga damit sa mga night markets.

and best of ALL sobrang mura ng mga electronics, computer parts and cellphones. Dont forget to visit Guangha market.
  • waterwellwaterwell PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kaya ba ng 1 day application lang? and saan ang taiwanese embassy? yun ba yung nasa 41st floor ng rcbc plaza in makati?
  • Walang Taiwanese Embassy dito sa Pilipinas due to our One China Policy. TECO is a substitute in place of the embassy.
  • alyssafox wrote: »
    to baboyako and bluegreen

what travel agency did you go to? i plan to visit Taipei and see Taipei 101. maganda ba dun?

Jeron Travel. www.jerontravel.com - di ko lang sure kun tama yung site. Look for the contact details from the site.

Ganda ng Taipei 101, kaso lahat ata ng bagay sa 101 mahal.
    Sa mga night market ok din like sa Shihlin, mura shoes and clothes.
    Krakista wrote: »
    Walang Taiwanese Embassy dito sa Pilipinas due to our One China Policy. TECO is a substitute in place of the embassy.

ay true. thanks! pero do they process the visa applications there? can i go directly to TECO?
  • bluegreen wrote: »
    Jeron Travel. www.jerontravel.com - di ko lang sure kun tama yung site. Look for the contact details from the site.

Ganda ng Taipei 101, kaso lahat ata ng bagay sa 101 mahal.
    Sa mga night market ok din like sa Shihlin, mura shoes and clothes.

i agree! maganda nga sa taipei 101! and ok din sa shihlin night market! dun ko nakita ung snakes na kinakain... punta ka dun you wont regret it.
    ayan galing na ako sa TECO kanina and eto ang list of requirements for visitor visa:

- duly filled up visa application form and indicating N/A if not applicable (free of charge)

- two 2x1.5 head and shoulder photoes with white background (taken within 3 months)

- passport valid for at least six months and old passport showing previous travels

- birth certificate issued by NSO

- marriage contract (if applicable) issued by NSO

- financial statements of the applicant such as
    1. income tax return
    2. bank book or bank statements

- all documents submitted to the office should be original and 1 photocopy

- single entry visa fee: 1950 multiple entry fee: 3900
  • sammiesammie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I have some questions:

- passport valid for at least six months and old passport showing previous travels this is my first time to travel out of the country, can I just present nalang my new passport?

- single entry visa fee: 1950 multiple entry fee: 3900nag-de-deny ba sila? hehehe

thanks ha. I plan to visit Taipei kasi come August...
  • do we need return tickets or we could apply without it?
    i wanna go to taiwan
  • Cyempre nag deny din kaya nga may visa requirement sila, mag free ports ka muna like singapore, malaysia, thailand, hong kong
    sammie wrote: »
    I have some questions:

- passport valid for at least six months and old passport showing previous travels this is my first time to travel out of the country, can I just present nalang my new passport?

- single entry visa fee: 1950 multiple entry fee: 3900nag-de-deny ba sila? hehehe

thanks ha. I plan to visit Taipei kasi come August...

yup, show your new passport. and yes, nagde-deny sila...
    waterwell wrote: »
    yup, show your new passport. and yes, nagde-deny sila...

thanks shocks nagdedeny pala sila
  • HK/BKK,3d2n or 4d3n, voucher with hotel,transpo,tour,breakfast,tax 2pax+1sneak-in(half-rate) usd 199up on availability..minimum 2person

BKK,HK-hotel only without any amenities usd99 (minimum 2person)
    single occupancy usd 165

HK-other locations minimum 2pax share usd 135
    causeway bay
    wanchai studio
    central studio
    winglok studio
  • HK/BKK,3d2n or 4d3n, voucher with hotel,transpo,tour,breakfast,tax 2pax+1sneak-in(half-rate) usd 199up on availability..minimum 2person

BKK,HK-hotel only without any amenities usd99 (minimum 2person)
    single occupancy usd 165

HK-other locations minimum 2pax share usd 135
    causeway bay
    wanchai studio
    central studio
    winglok studio