Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Suikoden III Manga

SuikodenIII.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a scanlated copy of this manga from Volumes 7 - 11?

Lurk and VNManga are now out of the picture since I already checked them both and so far they only have Volumes 1 - 6.

I always liked stories involving war and politics. Haha!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SuikodenIII.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a scanlated copy of this manga from Volumes 7 - 11?

Lurk and VNManga are now out of the picture since I already checked them both and so far they only have Volumes 1 - 6.

I always liked stories involving war and politics. Haha!

Thanks in advance!

sorry can't help you with dl sites. :hiya:

anyway, tungkol saan yan? :D
  • The best yan grabe. Can anyone tell me where I can buy the mangas (eng. ver.)? I played suikoden 1-5 in playstations already and its totally great!!! astig!
  • The best yan grabe. Can anyone tell me where I can buy the mangas (eng. ver.)? I played suikoden 1-5 in playstations already and its totally great!!! astig!

You can find or request a copy at Comic Quest or Comic Odyssey.

You can get the scanned copy from VNManga or from Lurk using IRC.

---

Oo gustung-gusto ko ung mga kwento mula Suikoden I-III. Di ko pa nalalaro ung IV and V kaya no comment muna though nakakalat lang dito sa bahay ung mga laro.
  • may anime rin ba ito? what title?
  • C_ronaldo7 wrote: »
    may anime rin ba ito? what title?

What do you mean by "what title"?

I'm not sure if the Suikoden series has any animated series in its line of merchandise. I'm only following the video game releases and manga so I can't help much if your looking for the anime.