Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

stressed...a person needs an outlet here.

i just received my friend's text.

She said she is emotionally, physically, spiritually bothered and stressed. She is talking about her relationship with her husband.

She is 24yo, with a kid living in her husband's house.

I was surprised actually, for the first time she came on me with that kind of problem. Her main concern is to breath freely from/in the situation. In an odd way, she was asking me for a textmate probably a girl(a guy also) with good sense of intellect and decency. I can never think of anybody that's why i'm trying to use this forum.

So, i hope you'll help her by posting your CP number here. Better you if you give me a private message with you number so that no one will bother you by unknown people.

Please indicate you ASL. tnx a lot guys.

Comments

• aren't you her txtmate?..since she's your friend?:)
  • Why the need to find a text mate? I can attend to her to be honest. I am on vacation and has hardly anything to do. I have one problematic friend who keeps calling but I think I can manage another one. But I need to know that this is for real.

I can only listen and provide insights. Other than that, there is nothing I can do.
  • yup it is for real. i have no updates on her.
  • abs7abs7 PExer
    Leih1234 wrote: »
    Why the need to find a text mate? I can attend to her to be honest. I am on vacation and has hardly anything to do. I have one problematic friend who keeps calling but I think I can manage another one. But I need to know that this is for real.

I can only listen and provide insights. Other than that, there is nothing I can do.

ang bait mo naman. are you for real too. if so, pwde ka rin maging
    friend ng iba & may your tribe increase. god bless!
  • Thanks abs. Oo naman. I am for real. Me mga gumawa na nyan dito sa pex. And meron din naman those who sent me a message because I was the one in need.

But the threadstarted did not send me any message. I hope his friend is okay.