Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

good experience with fitness first

para maiba naman...

share naman kayo ng good experiences nyo with fitness first

Comments

• NYAHAHAHAHA Like what? The ability to have sex sa men's sauna and steam room? Hahahaha OR the effects of exercise that enables your brain to hallucinate and create YOUR OWN fictional experiences inside the men's locker room HAHAHAHAHA

You make us vomit! GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!
  • bkt? di ba maganda sa fitness first?
  • bkt? di ba maganda sa fitness first?
  • ok sa Fitness First. It's just that those with bad experiences are more vocal.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    If you are in a gym and not aiming to get results first, this gym is for you
  • i agree with soulthird. as for me, no bad experiences so far although i have personally witnessed some clients complaining with their consultants. satisfied client here, SO FAR. anyway, no amount of testimonials, cheerleading and badmouthing could persuade me in transferring unless i personally experience those bad experiences shared in this forum.
  • OlfactogrammOlfactogramm PEx Rookie ⭐
    Try freezing your membership...... :D:D:D
  • Just be careful, because it's easy to believe people who try to discredit Fitness First because they own/endorse other gyms.

It's not what gym you go to. They have the equipment, for FF, they also have group classes. You have to have the motivation. You are responsible for the results.
  • FF pays me for something that i love doing, so that's a great thing! :)
    soulthird wrote: »
    Just be careful, because it's easy to believe people who try to discredit Fitness First because they own/endorse other gyms.

It's not what gym you go to. They have the equipment, for FF, they also have group classes. You have to have the motivation. You are responsible for the results.

But most of those that complain ARE FF members ranging from theft to membership problems and even seeing people have sex in the locker rooms and sauna and not because they own/endorse other gyms. Incidents like have happened and are happening way before the "said" gym your referring to even opened.
  • haha... may naninira pa rin dito.. tsk tsk!

fitness first is ok naman. almost 3 years na rin ako

i think marami lang OA or before kayo mag sign up... read the terms and conditions...
  • maialiciousmaialicious PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i just noticed that someone's always been "naninira" in a way. in business ethics thats bad kasi it shows that you aint that competitive enough for you to actually bad mouth the competition. i aint that loyal to FF pero to actually say things out of hear say is actually degrading enough not for your competitor but for you.
  • ^^im not really aware about this "paninira" you are talking to but i really agree with your general statements. businessmen who get clients through bad mouthing is totally a DESPERATE AND CHEAP WAY OF MARKETING OR ADVERTISING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE. whether there is truth in what a competition is saying, it is still unethical that these words would come from direct competitors.
  • So the good experiences in fitness first is actually the lack of bad experiences? I doubt most of the bad experiences in fitness first are just hearsay. We experienced it ourselves. We already ended our membership and they still kept on billing us. We resolved it by faxing the termination form to our bank and asking them to stop FF from billing us. The front desk staff in FF are the most arrogant and stupid a**holes I have ever met. I think they are trained to be like that.
  • soulthird wrote: »
    Just be careful, because it's easy to believe people who try to discredit Fitness First because they own/endorse other gyms.

Didnt you notice? MOST complaints came from FF clients din NOT people from other gyms.
    But most of those that complain ARE FF members ranging from theft to membership problems and even seeing people have sex in the locker rooms and sauna and not because they own/endorse other gyms. Incidents like have happened and are happening way before the "said" gym your referring to even opened.

CLASSIC! *okay* :rotflmao:
    i just noticed that someone's always been "naninira" in a way. in business ethics thats bad kasi it shows that you aint that competitive enough for you to actually bad mouth the competition. i aint that loyal to FF pero to actually say things out of hear say is actually degrading enough not for your competitor but for you.

Oh please, making people aware of such wrong doings and happenings at FF are not paninira. Business ethics? Tell that first sa FF management before you accuse other gym's of such.

Hearsays? :rotflmao: Theres quite a few threads and post here sa PEX that will prove na di po siya hearsay, TOTOO pong nangyayari yun sa MENS LOCKERS. I saw a few things myself when I was an FF member a few years ago. Sabagay babae ka, di ka masyadong aware mga nangyayari sa wet area ng men's lockers. Makiramdam ka sa mga karamihan lalakeng nag-gigym sa FF, workout area pa lang cruising na. Or better, private message mo sina benchpress and pacopaco tungkol dun. Expert sila diyan :naughty:
    pacopaco wrote: »
    haha... may naninira pa rin dito.. tsk tsk!

fitness first is ok naman. almost 3 years na rin ako

i think marami lang OA or before kayo mag sign up... read the terms and conditions...

As far as I know, it doesnt say din sa terms and conditions that they will continue charging your credit card even after you terminated your membership with them. Sila nga di marunong tumupad sa ginawa nilang contract eh. BULL!

Buhay pa pala ang cheap *** na gaya ni benchpress, mas madami ang "gym time" inside the mens locker rooms. FF people, eto yung mga taong dapat niyong sisihin sa bad rep ng gym niyo. Kung gusto niyo na walang masabi ang ibang tao about those things, you should do your part, pag may nakita kayong kalaswaan sa gym, ireport niyo at demand ng ipaban. *okay*

It would be better if FF was aware of the bad things that are happening in their place but have they done anything substantial about it? Did they do anything to deter stealing of member's stuff? Did they do anything to solve those who have billing and membership problems? Did they do anything to stop those cruising moments in the men's locker rooms and saunas?

If they were doing something about it, then there woudn't be people complaining, ne?
  • i also believe that some of the complaints regarding FF are true. as i've said i personally witnessed a client complaining with his consultant. also, i've been to other forums and they also share the same sentiments. most of the time, pare pareho lang yung complaints nila- credit card, etc.

that is why i am really very careful in dealing with FF. i pay cash ahead of time and all i can say is so far so good. i also believe that all those bad incidents do not happen to everyone. wag lang nila gagawin sakin yung double billing or else nanakawin ko ung mga bagong threadmills nila. ibubulsa ko!hehe just kidding :)
  • maialiciousmaialicious PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    well thank you sa mga nag react. all i'm saying is that sana wag naman ganun hindi kasi maganda yung tipong iba yung banat e. dont worry im not from FF and i'm aware of those things happening like yung mga nananakawan and all pero things happen and I also know that from other exclusive clubs these things happen.
  • para sa cycling and rpm enthusiast... meron pong grand inter-branch rpm/cycling marathon to be held at greenhills parking lot this may...

please check your local branch para sa local eliminations... 6 finalist will be representing thier local branch for this grand marathon... sa rsc local eliminations will be on may 12... kita kits =)
  • sa august mag-iisang taon na akong member... as far as for me... ok naman ang ff... ang dami nilang cardio equiptments na talagang nagamit ko... like madami silang threadmill, step-up machines, runner and bikes, atbp.... as for the moment, i lose 95lbs since august but still i am 12lbs overweight sa target weight kong 190lbs....

madami din silang group exercise na ok sa nag-papalose weight and develope ng body. na-addict ako sa rpm, cosmic cycling, hiphop and sometimes once in a blue moon ako ummattend ng body pump, combat and body balance....

i remember one sunday i went to the fort gym kasi i am so wasted nung saturday nyt at madami kasi ako nainum kaya i decided na ilabas yung ininum ko thru attending the 3pm cosmic cycling class of noli... dumating ako sa gym 2:45pm na at buti na lang may bakanteng bikes pa kasi laging puno ang cycling sa the fort pag 3pm class ni noli.... sa pagmamadali ko magbihis, naiwan ko sa may bench sa tapat ng locker ko yung ipod ko... after ko mag cosmic cycling saka ko na lang na-aalala yung ipod ko... buti na lang nakuha nung utility at binalik nya sakin... that's one good experience i can share about fitness first... honest ang kanilang staff...