PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

PruLife or SunLife

Hi Guys!

Bobo pa ako ngayon pag dating sa mga ganitong investment. Alin ba mas ok sa dalawa?

At Pru-Life, they have this kind of investment daw (?)

Types of account:

1.) Bond fund - with 10% interest per annum (monthly payment)
2.) Managed fund - with 18% - 24% interest per annum (monthly payment)
3.) Growth fund - with 42%-50% interest per annum (almost double your money in two years!) (one-time payment) - Ver risky daw(?)
4.) Time deposit - minimum of 50k (don't know the interest rate)

I plan to place my excess 50k (to start) with this kind of investment, baka kasi mapunta na naman sa reinvestment of my businesses.. :D

Or dagdagan ko na lang kaya at ibili ng big-bike (sort of less gasoline expense in daily transportation)?

Yelp! Thanks.

Comments

• bluetheherobluethehero unsung hero PExer
    well, you have to post the investment offerings of Sunlife so we can tell the difference.

but mind you, you have to be consistent in investing monthly at PruLife. i spoke to one of their agents before and they told me about it.

but all in all, choosing on where to invest your money will really depend on your goals. personally, if you are uncertain with the security of your finances, mutual funds ka muna. but if you are secured, then by all means invest in either PruLife or SunLife. the insurance package of the investments will come in handy too.
  • omengomeng the glorious ✭✭
    Thanks, blue. Got a new idea. Another biz venture again. :D
  • nagiisip ako ng magandang health insurance company na may investment part or life insurance part.nakarinig ako dati nito so far itong dalawang companies pa lang alam ko.mahirap kasi magkasakit ngayon at syempre maganda yung may insurance ka in case magkasakit ka

sa mga nakatry na ano masasabi nyo sa dalawang companies
  • ChiRenChiRen Member PExer
    on topic: wala akong masasabi sa prulife at sun financial dahil wala akong account sa kanila.

semi-off/on topic: health care + investment + life insurance?

ganyan po iyong kaiser health group: http://www.kaiserhealthgroup.com/index.php

pati yung caritas healthshield:
    http://www.caritashealthshield.com.ph/

baligtad naman tayo. noong naghahanap ako ng health & life insurance + investment, kaiser at caritas ang nakita ko. hehe.
  • aspiringentrepraspiringentrepr Hedge Fund Analyst ✭✭
    nagiisip ako ng magandang health insurance company na may investment part or life insurance part.nakarinig ako dati nito so far itong dalawang companies pa lang alam ko.mahirap kasi magkasakit ngayon at syempre maganda yung may insurance ka in case magkasakit ka

sa mga nakatry na ano masasabi nyo sa dalawang companies

I'm affiliated with Sun Life. It's one of the most trusted insurance company since it's the oldest one which has presence here in the Philippines. It has been here since the 1895 surviving two worlds wars. Its stability has been tested over time. We offer VUL life insurance with critical illness rider or hospitalization benefit rider.

If you're interested, you could send me an email at [email protected] and I could generate a proposal from you.

In addition, I would also like to invite you to visit my blog Millionaire Acts to expand your knowledge on other investment instruments such as mutual funds, UITFs, stock market, etc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file