Home PEx Chat Small Talk

Who's D'Greatest PEX TROLL ????!!

mark-victormark-victor PEx Rookie ⭐
We've seen trolls like Flimmmeryrose, Cla_cla_Da Best, Student01, Alpha Green, Jillian_Erica, and Blue-soldier...

But what's your vote on who is the greatest troll in pex?

Bahala na rin kayo on the meaning of greatest...

And pls explain why (if you want to)...

Ako, I vote for flimmmeryrose and jillian_erica as the greatest trolls, kasi they keep posting and posting to get attention..

Comments

• Let them be. Trolls keep threads going. The more thread views, the more ad views. The more ad views, the higher the chance someone will click an ad. Ad clicks = $$$

I suspect many of the threads I've posted on have been pushed or instigated by trolls (paid or unpaid). Regardless, as an online entrepreneur, I accept that fact. Nothing personal, it's just business :)
  • Me? A troll? I don't know about that.
    Please stop these kind of thread. It doesn't really make sense.
    Are you encouraging pexers to become trolls?
    Whats' your motive or intention?
    It's getting ridiculous.
  • We've seen trolls like Flimmmeryrose, Cla_cla_Da Best, Student01, Alpha Green, Jillian_Erica, and Blue-soldier...

But what's your vote on who is the greatest troll in pex?

Bahala na rin kayo on the meaning of greatest...

And pls explain why (if you want to)...

Ako, I vote for flimmmeryrose and jillian_erica as the greatest trolls, kasi they keep posting and posting to get attention..

what?!!!:eek:
  • also green forever << alter nick yata yan ni student_01
  • i would have to say with all honesty that Golliwog and clawed_out are trolls.. in fact Golliwog's trolling is very much established, just ask him how many many times he has been banned, you'll know...

These two are also known for oppressing innocent people...
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    there are good trolls, and bad trolls. :D
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Punta kayo sa LAFI, dami dun, lalo na yung mga NDF protectors na walang ginawa kungdi barahin ang majority na kakontra nila o mag-copy-paste. :D
  • ' wrote:
    also green forever << alter nick yata yan ni student_01

what? ask the moderators, tanungin mo kung iisa lang kami ni green...:naughty:
  • AltweggAltwegg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    adrielle-something from General Movies and TV. Troll na troll ang dating.
  • number 1 troll for me is leverage17 and his/her companions....

ang dami kasing alternick eh....
  • Ako ang number 1 Troll sa Pex.:flamer:
  • bluetheherobluethehero PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pede bang magka-poll muna? kasi pag ipopost ang boto baka tadtarin ako ng PM, gaya nung isang nominee nung threadstarter. :lol:

come to think of it, sa GMTV pa lang, baka maging grocery list na ang thread na ito sa dami ng potential candidates.