FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

How Do You Relate Well With People???

Ok..I'm going to ask something...

May I ask for your advices pls. Paano ba makipagrelate nang mabuti sa ibang tao, socially? How do you relate well with other people...?
thanks sa lahat ng magrereply

Comments

• pinoyexchanger2pinoyexchanger2 Banned by Admin PExer
    mark-victor, listen well to what other people tell you.

Don't ask them too many questions.

Smile with sense. Don't just smile and smile.

Also, be fair in your dealings with others.
  • Mario DudeMario Dude Member PExer
    avoid backstabbers and fake friends...

(I don't really know how to deal with them, actually)...
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako ✭✭
    relate in what way? and what is your main purpose in relating well??

am quite indifferent and snobbish sometimes, i'm not the type who does chitchats, find it a waste of time hehe...but i do listen to my close friends...

but am happy who and what i am...let them backbite me all they want :D
  • meteorameteora California Guy PExer
    depende yan eh.. yung tanong mo ba para sa mga taong kakilala mo na or just strangers?
    Kasi kung kakilala mo na, it helps to know first their personality and yours as well... ano ba yung mga pinch points nila or yung pressure points na kung tamaan eh magagalit sila..pag alam mo na di alam mong iwasan.... ganon din sa good side..kunyari alam mo kung ano yung typical na gusto nila, yun ang gawin mo..para makuha mo yung attention nila...

kung strangers naman... walang pattern yan eh..just follow the golden rule...ask yourself everytime you say a word...iwasan mo yung mga salita na "matalim"..yung bang para sa yo siguro ok lang pero in reality eh nakaka offend....o kaya nakaka tapak ka na...
    just be cautious with your actions...just remember for every action, may reaction yan so... gawa ka lang ng mabuti for sure babalik din yun...

kung yung work mo eh may oppurtunity na mag handle ka ng tao, i- try mo minsan...take the initiative kasi it helps.. pag nakita mo yung mga complaints nila malalaman mo na hindi lang pala ikaw ang nakakaranas ng ganon..then before you know it, you are already practicing yung pakikipag relate ng maganda sa kapwa mo.
  • shychicshychic paradoxical PExer
    Just be true to yourself, don't pretend to be someone you're not.
  • bored2deathbored2death AlmostOverYou! ✭✭✭
    i'm very straight forward tho very prudent especially when i know i'll offend others. i'm not politically polite. pwede ba, let's call spade a spade but do it in a nice way.

plus i rediscover the wonderful art of listening. people likes you best when you listen more. they feel safe with you.
  • freshbabefreshbabe this is freshbabe :) ✭✭✭
    i'm very straight forward tho very prudent especially when i know i'll offend others. i'm not politically polite. pwede ba, let's call spade a spade but do it in a nice way.

plus i rediscover the wonderful art of listening. people likes you best when you listen more. they feel safe with you.

yea.... even if you're a good listener ang iaangal naman ...sa iyo

ganito :

minsan eh... grabeee ang dami ko ng nasabi... magkuwento
    ka naman... or tahimik mo naman... :lol:

i'm really polite, plus good listener pero ewan kapag marami
    namang laman utak ko na gusto kong ikuwento kagad...
    minsan nakikipagsapawan ako... na di ko na inintindi yung sinabi
    ng kausap ko parang mas importante yung ikukuwento ko...

:rotflmao:

sense of humor sobrang importante kapag nakikipag relate ka ng
    maganda sa tao, kasi napapasaya mo kausap mo...

minsan sobrang smile lang ako ng smile.... :rolleyes:
    HAHA :hmm:
    or ngisngisera :D
  • cayote_babe_06cayote_babe_06 HELP!! PExer
    i actually suck on it but i umm.. i think the best way is to just be the real you when ure with other people. dont pretend to someone else and DONT exert effort to please them.. well thats in my case
  • JongaJonga Banned by Admin PExer
    let them hear what they wanna hear.

of which you also think that it is what you wanna say

tama ba? :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file