Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

PRIVATE PRACTICE: Addison's Grey's Anatomy 2.0

The long awaited Grey's spinoff has been given a title or a working title to say the least...

discuss!

Comments

• the long awaited grey's event... a two hour special that shows addison visiting some old friends in los angeles will be shown

may 3rd

it's a supersized grey's night!

you can call it whatever you want but i will call it PRIVATE PRACTICE's pilot episode

almost all of PRIVATE PRACTICE's future leads will be introduced in this episode...

TAYE DIGGS from DAYBREAK
    TIM DALY from THE NINE
    PAUL ALDESTEIN from PRISON BREAK among the few...

the episode would be rightfully called The Other Side of This Life

it will be a two hour episode only on ABC *okay*
  • up
    up up
    up up up
  • at least we get to see Kellerman (Paul Adelstein) in a different role.. a role reversal .. a role probably that has something to do saving lives and not taking lives ..
    looking forward to seeing this show.. hope the storyline won't disappoint..
  • 18th_Angel wrote: »
    at least we get to see Kellerman (Paul Adelstein) in a different role.. a role reversal .. a role probably that has something to do saving lives and not taking lives ..
    looking forward to seeing this show.. hope the storyline won't disappoint..

yep... greatest challenge nila is to keep the show from being like GREYS ANATOMY... question is, GREYS worked because its GREYS... PRIVATE PRACTICE needs to find its own attitude
  • rockstaridolrockstaridol PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mods please merge this thread with the other Grey's spinoff thread :)
  • where can I buy dvd from season 1 up to the present?
  • jparanoia wrote: »
    where can I buy dvd from season 1 up to the present?

umm... you talking about GREYs ANATOMY or PRIVATE PRACTICE???

grey's is available everywhere while PRIVATE PRACTICE is a new series... a pick up is very possible for the FALL SEASON but nothing is confirmed...

the grey's anatomy to be aired on THURSDAY will show ADDISON taking a break from SEATTLE GRACE by going to LOS ANGELES>>. the whole plot for PRIVATE PRACTICE will take place in LA and thus, it's considered as a TEST PILOT for PRIVATE PRACTICE..
  • uve had enough of MCSTEAMY AND MCDREAMY...

presenting the new MCs

McDALY and McDIGGS

greys-anatomy-spin-off-private-practice-04.jpg

McPRISONBREAK

greys-anatomy-spin-off-private-practice-34.jpg

McSURFER

greys-anatomy-spin-off-private-practice-40.jpg

and of course

THE HOT GIRLS led by the McHOTNESS... KATE WALSH! *peace*

greys-anatomy-spin-off-private-practice-42.jpg

ENJOY THE PICTURES!!!

pictures courtesy of justjared.buzznet.com

for more pictures, go to: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/04/14/greys-anatomy-spin-off-private-practice/

just be warned... it might have some SPOILERS
  • <double post>

haha... just watch tonight...
  • XerophytesXerophytes PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    McPrisonBreak:?: :rolleyes:
  • tuloy na tuloy na ba ang airing ng episodes nito or they'll just show the pilot then will return this fall?
  • Xerophytes wrote: »
    McPrisonBreak:?: :rolleyes:

i LOVE both shows.. combined actors..im not sure. :D

i hope the spin off works well..coz i seriously LOVE addie and kate walsh.

teka...si Piz of Veronica Mars andito rin?!
  • Queen_Bee wrote: »
    i LOVE both shows.. combined actors..im not sure. :D

i hope the spin off works well..coz i seriously LOVE addie and kate walsh.

teka...si Piz of Veronica Mars andito rin?!

yep... pati si TIM DALY ng THE NINE and TAYE DIGGS ng DAYBREAK...

prang melting pot sia ng PRIMETIME SHOWS

i really liked PAUL ALDESTEINs character here... unlike sa prison break n all serious... dito kalog sia...

mahilig sia s internet chiqs... sexyb00bs316 pa nga ung nagsira nung 911 nia... huwaa.... nice car p naman
  • kellerman kalog? interesting.... :D
  • really liked PAUL ALDESTEINs character here... unlike sa prison break n all serious... dito kalog sia...

Have you seen Intolerable Cruelty? :)

I don't watch GA, but for Paul Adelstein's sake I did last night and it was sooooooooo good to see him back on the tube, he plays a pediatrician with some "hidden" talent of which the reason was revealed too.Tim Daly's character's pretty interesting too, I've always loved him since Wings. I can't wait for September :).
  • sammamish wrote: »
    Have you seen Intolerable Cruelty? :)

I don't watch GA, but for Paul Adelstein's sake I did last night and it was sooooooooo good to see him back on the tube, he plays a pediatrician with some "hidden" talent of which the reason was revealed too.Tim Daly's character's pretty interesting too, I've always loved him since Wings. I can't wait for September :).

naw... i havent... kellerman *mind wipe* COOPER cracks the hell out of me.. his role looks like borderline gay... lol... anyway... i really liked the PILOT... its older and soapier... it maybe because its set in LOS ANGELES>.. my home.. aww...

i really like the night shot of santa monica harbor and how they panned the camera...
    uh. Nothing new.

Better wrap it up and bring back Addison to SGH.
  • naw... i havent... kellerman *mind wipe* COOPER cracks the hell out of me.. his role looks like borderline gay... lol... anyway... i really liked the PILOT... its older and soapier... it maybe because its set in LOS ANGELES>.. my home.. aww...

i really like the night shot of santa monica harbor and how they panned the camera...

Look for it! :) GA is set where I'm at but I don't watch it btw I'm digging his name - COOPER - hehehe, I hope he won't end up being gay although I know he could do it (he did it in PB)..but I like him playing straight.
  • sammamish wrote: »
    Look for it! :) GA is set where I'm at but I don't watch it btw I'm digging his name - COOPER - hehehe, I hope he won't end up being gay although I know he could do it (he did it in PB)..but I like him playing straight.

^^^ i havent seen every single episode of PBs2 but was he really gay in prison breaK??? huwoaH!
    ??

Kellerman is not gay. How can he be gay if he fell in-love with the President?