Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

"WEIRDEST" Call Center Interview Questions.

[Similar thread exist but for the benefits of those who just recently joined Pex.]

Forgive me guys but i was just unable to grab the right word at the right time so i used the word weird. Well the idea is quite clear and hope you can post those errie and out of this galaxy questions [just making a little exaggeration here]. Those that made our mental radiator reached its boiling limits.

Thanks!

Comments

• nortonantivirusnortonantivirus PEx Rookie ⭐
    ekcoe wrote: »
    [Similar thread exist but for the benefits of those who just recently joined Pex.]

Forgive me guys but i was just unable to grab the right word at the right time so i used the word weird. Well the idea is quite clear and hope you can post those errie and out of this galaxy questions [just making a little exaggeration here]. Those that made our mental radiator reached its boiling limits.

Thanks!

Some of the weird questions that some of my friends encountered during their interviews...Well, personally I haven't encountered these questions...

---CONVINCE ME NOT TO HIRE YOU?
    ---GIVE ME REASONS NOT TO HIRE YOU?

...it depends on YOU on how you'll deliver your answer..with conviction of course...since it is a negative question...

Hope it helps...*okay* *okay* *okay*
  • c0re21c0re21 PEx Rookie ⭐
    etelecare 2004...
    super dooper final interview question before the big JO...

how would you compute for the battery consumption in the philippines for 1 year?

---
    my wavemate got a similar question, i.e.
    how many light bulbs is powered on at this time in the country?
  • ---CONVINCE ME NOT TO HIRE YOU?

parang kilala ko pinagmulan ng question na yan...
  • Decribe COLOR Red to someone who is blind .:rotflmao:

Convince me to introduce a product.. hmmmm halo halo... in alaska !:lol:
  • ^^ parang tinanung na rin sakin yan huh

its just to test how fast u think
  • Guys, may I ask how you answered those weird questions during your interview or what are your suggestions on how to handle such kind of questions. Thanks!
  • in such questions, there is no right or wrong answer.
  • Why are manholes covers round?

Answer:The most common answer is simply that a round manhole cover can't fall into the hole it covers. But I did tell you that there's more than one answer. Heavy, round manhole covers are easier for one person to move by standing it on end and rolling. Also, you don't have to "align" a manhole cover to it's hole. Any orientation will do.

http://ask-leo.com/so_just_why_are_manhole_covers_round.html
  • These "weird" or trick questions are not to check if you know the answer. It's how the interviewer will gauge your spontaneity, your composure when faced with a difficult situation and also your ability to improvise.

It doesn't matter what your answers are, as long as you deliver it in a confident and convincing manner.

Hope this helps the applicants reading this. *okay*
  • Some of the weird questions that some of my friends encountered during their interviews...Well, personally I haven't encountered these questions...

---CONVINCE ME NOT TO HIRE YOU?

...it depends on YOU on how you'll deliver your answer..with conviction of course...since it is a negative question...

Hope it helps...*okay* *okay* *okay*

I i will be asked this kind of question, i will definitely give a risky answer like the one pasted below;

If you want to spend more money in posting advertisement on the internet and national newspapers, or spend more time here in your office interviewing a massive number of applicants,and you want to waste the chance to hire an individual packed with great talents...

Then you should not hire me...

:bashful:

But surely, there is no guarantee that your interviewer will like this answer,it will be up to you on how you will deliver this.
  • ^^ nice! hehe!
  • rubberr_duckyrubberr_ducky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The eternal question of describe the color blue or red to a blind person..Hehehe :lol:
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    why is a pizza round in shape????

why are manholes round???

why can't you use a refrigerator in alaska???

desrcribe the blahh... to a bliind person???

CALCENTER NGA NAMAN..... :p
  • how would u answer questions like "describe color yellow/red/blue" to a blind person since birth? any suggestions how to answer this question?
  • Recite the alphabet...

...in reverse.
  • miztaken16 wrote: »
    how would u answer questions like "describe color yellow/red/blue" to a blind person since birth? any suggestions how to answer this question?

actually there is no wrong or right answer in this question,.. anyways,..

RED is an intense color which signifies an intense feeling like love, hatred or even war.
  • thanks for that.. hmm.. how about yellow?
  • miztaken16 wrote: »
    how would u answer questions like "describe color yellow/red/blue" to a blind person since birth? any suggestions how to answer this question?

relate it to an emotion or feeling.. ;)
  • @emac, sipag mong mag post ah.
  • hi miztaken_16!

Psychologically, when you are asked in an interview on how u would "describe color yellow/red/blue" to a blind person since birth, try to describe it in a positive way. This kind of question tests on how you view things. I assume you don't want your interviewer to think that you're a "negative" kind of person, right? So there..

Red- love, passionate, warm, aggressive(could be negative also but in cc field its a positive trait)

Yellow- jolly, open-minded, joyful, and so on..